Forums

Topic: Worst VC Game Avalible?

Posts 81 to 92 of 92

CowLaunch

Everbody was cruising, Cruisin' USA...

CowLaunch

subzerobf

Milon's secret Castle and Operation Wolf, DK Jr. Math does suck but it makes an awesome gag gift. Believe this, I sent it to my friend a couple hours before he was having a party, so about eight people including myself were in his basement, someone pointed out he had a message, opened the gift, funniest moment ever.

Edited on by subzerobf

subzerobf

Esposch

I've yet to download a bad VC game, and believe Paper Mario is the best thing on the Shop channel (including World of Goo) but I bought TimeSplitters 2 on GameCube recently and I have to say it's the biggest piece of I've ever seen with a MetaScore of 88. EarthBound is better even though it is 10 years older, thus proving that some games age WAAAAAY better than others.

~Esposch

Edited on by theblackdragon

Esposch

Sean_Aaron

Golgo wrote:

Sean+Aaron wrote:

MickEiA wrote:

the worst i have downloaded is lylat wars really because on super mario world you can save but not on lylat wars which is a N64 game

I would actually consider this game, but no save = no sale for me...

Why would you need to save?! The game completes in 1 hr, you can't really play it for much longer. (OK, 1 and a half maybe if you're having a good run and open up the medium/hard routes.) It's designed to be played to the finish again and again for hi-scores, which are saved, by the way, along with other stats. The game is too short to need save points midway.

I was just going with the herd. If that's the case why are so many people outraged about the lack of save game cart support? That's the only complaint I see about this game ever!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Pastry

Digiki wrote:

I only have one bad VC game: Super Mario RPG.

Of course it isn't the worst game on VC, although it is probably the 2nd worst SNES VC game. (It beats Space Invaders)

Oh man, how could you not like Super Mario RPG, it's the best game that you can buy with 800 points!

Adamant

Sean+Aaron wrote:

Golgo wrote:

Sean+Aaron wrote:

MickEiA wrote:

the worst i have downloaded is lylat wars really because on super mario world you can save but not on lylat wars which is a N64 game

I would actually consider this game, but no save = no sale for me...

Why would you need to save?! The game completes in 1 hr, you can't really play it for much longer. (OK, 1 and a half maybe if you're having a good run and open up the medium/hard routes.) It's designed to be played to the finish again and again for hi-scores, which are saved, by the way, along with other stats. The game is too short to need save points midway.

I was just going with the herd. If that's the case why are so many people outraged about the lack of save game cart support? That's the only complaint I see about this game ever!

Generally because peopel are dumb. You couldn't save on the N64 version either, and no one complained about that.

Adamant

Sean_Aaron

Adamant wrote:

Generally because peopel are dumb. You couldn't save on the N64 version either, and no one complained about that.

Cool, I'll pick it up tonight then since there's no new WiiWare/VC content of interest!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

ItsFuzzyPickles

I would say Wonder Boy in Monster Lair for the Sega Genesis. The game as the only VC title for that day, combined with impossible homework really ruined my birthday.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

DarkEdi

Eternal Champios from Genesis is the worst game i´d download. I thought it will be similar to Street Fighter II but it lacks gameplay, the control is terrible, the excesive pixels just looks bad and the powers are imposible to do. The worst game ever. I don´t know why it earnead a 8. It deserves a 3 or 4.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

Whopper744

non I have downloaded have been bad, and that's saying something cause I've downloaded alot. Maybe Wrecking Crew.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Bass_X0

My worst would be Bonk 3. First and last Bonk game I'll play.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.