Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Who thinks May 4ths Virtual Console update will be a dissapointment?

Showing 1 to 20 of 25

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JTC-Pingas

1. Posted:

These last few weeks of Virtual Console updates have been dissapointing for me. I think tomorrow there will be another random crappy game on the VC. Who else thinks it will be crap tomorrow?

JTC-Pingas

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrazyOtto

2. Posted:

I do

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I help keep these threads updated: New 3DS VC games in Japan, Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, and Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Objection

3. Posted:

BLIND OPTIMISM! It will be great~~!! A game that people want will come out! (If I'm right, feel free to show your gratitude in the form of wii points and/or gifting!)

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Adam

4. Posted:

I think it will be the best VC update ever.

EDIT: Dang, beaten by the Blaster!

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JTC-Pingas

5. Posted:

Don't get your hopes up too soon Adam. However I do think we'll get Majora's Mask as our 300th VC game.

JTC-Pingas

AuthorMessage
Avatar

St3b0

6. Posted:

Objection_Blaster wrote:

BLIND OPTIMISM! It will be great~~!! A game that people want will come out! (If I'm right, feel free to show your gratitude in the form of wii points and/or gifting!)

(i feel the same way )
how are we gonna gift some one who never adds any wii fc because of laziness
~~~~~~also i think we will GET CAVE STORY as (WiiWare)TOMORROW !!!!~~~
and majoras Mask As VC W00t W00t

Edited on by St3b0

Wii fc: 4987-2127-8771
onslaught fc: 1505-1980-6004
SSBB fc: 2707-5741-9089
Mario Kart fc: 3222-9702-4085
Water Warfare fc: 4382-9862-5591
Sta® playe®

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MarkyVigoroth

7. Posted:

I am saving my Wii Points because I already (WiiPoints += 2,000)ed and have 1,200 WP left over after buying My Pokémon Ranch and that tomorrow is Monday (the Wii Shop release day). I had no idea that tomorrow would be the day of the release of the 300'th VC game..

..."Twilight"? I'd rather read "My Immortal."

Credits: http://fav.me/d2gq0yf <- NOT my stamp

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JTC-Pingas

8. Posted:

@MarkyVigoroth. Tomorrow would be release of the 298th VC game. The 300th would be the 18th of May.

JTC-Pingas

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

9. Posted:

I assume every update will be a disappointment so I'm either right or happily surprised.

No expectations does wonders.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Edwin

10. Posted:

I think there's a 99% chance that it will be a disappointment and a 1% chance that they will release 3 VC games together, including our 300th, Majora's Mask.

Edwin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JTC-Pingas

11. Posted:

@AlexSays. It's NOA. We all know they'll give us random crap.

Edited on by JTC-Pingas

JTC-Pingas

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Digiki

12. Posted:

I doubt it'll be disappointing, just probably irrelevent.

Digiki's Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Party_On_Dude

13. Posted:

JTCPingas09 wrote:

@AlexSays. It's NOA. We all know they'll give us random crap.

Yeah Yeah Yeah we all knew that by now cassanova!!! ;)
BTW nice OBVIOUS Signature you have there @JTCPingas09!! ;)

Edited on by Party_On_Dude

Party_On_Dude

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Objection

14. Posted:

Thanks to an updated siggie, you can now gift me if/when I am correct. ;)

AlexSays wrote:

I assume every update will be a disappointment so I'm either right or happily surprised.
No expectations does wonders.

Now there's a way to look at things,

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WolfRamHeart

15. Posted:

Nintendo wouldn't let us down, right? They love us too much!(insert sarcastic tone)

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Curt

16. Posted:

Personally, I think it'll be Next week, for the 299th game that we'll really get a crappy game. After all, it will be the game leading in to the hopefully epic 300th game.

You shouldn't have done that.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JTC-Pingas

17. Posted:

We COULD get 2 games tomorrow.

JTC-Pingas

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Twilight_Crow

18. Posted:

I seriously doubt so, Nintendo cares about us, they wouldn't spoil us with more than one game :P.

But being realistic I don't expect much, but I'm hoping for another C64 or VC Arcade game at least, since a new month has begun, it is time already.

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rabspat

19. Posted:

As much as I want to believe that a good game will be released, I seriously doubt it. :

Rabspat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WarioFan63

20. Posted:

What?? Aside from Wonder Boy, April was a pretty solid month for VC releases! They may not have been the heavy hitters of Ogre Battle or Life Force but they were still good games....

Digital Nintendo

Sorry, this topic has been locked.