Forums

Topic: Who else feels this way

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

arcadelover

Its kind of sad to admit , but by this point I don't think we are gonna a whole lot of anything for this service, Konami pretty much turned there back on the virtual console (my opinion) but xbla and psn had just gotten x-men (arcade) this past summer and nintendo was once again left in the dust, also if you guys have not heard, the simpson arcade game is coming to the xbla soon and who wants to bet we wont see the light of day on it. I also am complaining at nintendo for pushing the service as good as it can be, The vitural console arcade will turn 3 years old and all I've seen on the service is bunch of mediocure titles that where in a dark corner, that nobody cares for. Please prove me wrong Nintendo

arcadelover

LordJumpMad

VC is dead
I don't know what else to tell'ya
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

VC has enough titles. Whining and throwing a fit isn't going to bring it back. So please move on. For me.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Ryno

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

VC has enough titles. Whining and throwing a fit isn't going to bring it back. So please move on. For me.

He was talking about the Virtual Console Arcade and the whopping 19 titles.

Gaplus
Mappy
Star Force
The Tower of Druaga
Space Harrier
Tecmo Bowl
Altered Beast
Rygar
Golden Axe
Solomon's Key
Shinobi
Ninja Gaiden
Zaxxon
SonSon
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando
Exed Exes
Ghosts'n Goblins
Black Tiger

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

sykotek

Don't expect any more VC releases for the Wii, at least not in America. Nintendo of America is saving all their VC releases for when the Wii U comes out...that's when they'll release them...one at a time, every few months, starting with the ones you want least.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Ryno

@arcadelover: It is sad about the Virtual Console Arcade. So many of us have fond memories of blowing through quarters at the arcade trying to impress the girls with the bangs and the neon clothes. Nintendo could totally take advantage of us 20 and 30 somethings if they paid attention to this service and released a Nintendo Arcade Stick to play these games on.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Malkeor

sykotek wrote:

Don't expect any more VC releases for the Wii, at least not in America. Nintendo of America is saving all their VC releases for when the Wii U comes out...that's when they'll release them...one at a time, every few months, starting with the ones you want least.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

Chrono_Cross

@Ryno
I wasn't just talking about the VCA. Every part of the VC is dead. And people whine about it all the time. It's about time they accept it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

sykotek

Ryno wrote:

fond memories...impress the girls...Arcade

What kind of arcade did you go to in the 80s that had girls? Not just singular girl mind you, but girls plural!? You're delusional, quit revising your history.

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Ahem, the VC already has these:

Pac-Man
Dig Dug
Space Invaders
Galaga
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Donkey Kong 3
Mario Bros.
Altered Beast
Golden Axe
Cruis'n USA
Street Fighter
Xevious
Gradius

Not to mention a WiiWare remake of Frogger.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Ryno

sykotek wrote:

Ryno wrote:

fond memories...impress the girls...Arcade

What kind of arcade did you go to in the 80s that had girls? Not just singular girl mind you, but girls plural!? You're delusional, quit revising your history.

Not the dude's only arcade you went to.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Ryno

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

@Ryno
I wasn't just talking about the VCA. Every part of the VC is dead. And people whine about it all the time. It's about time they accept it.

@Viewtiful_Joe: I know you were not, but the OP arcadelover was specifically talking about the VCA which I have not seen many threads with that focus. I think it's ok to have a thread discussing the disappointment with the VCA though I know you are not a fan of lack of VC whatever complaints.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

sykotek

@Ryno: Let's be honest, did you really ever see a girl at the arcades in the 80s or are you modeling your life on The Wizard movie?
[youtube:AacoxHFYvZw]

Ryno

sykotek wrote:

@Ryno: Let's be honest, did you really ever see a girl at the arcades in the 80s or are you modeling your life on The Wizard movie?

As much as I would love for my life to have been the inspiration for The Wizard unfortuantely it's not though the arcade I went to were more like "fun centers" that included other attractions besides just the aracde games like mini golf, go karts, carnival like games, batting cages, etc. It's where both boys and girls hung out. I'm not saying that I got the girls but it was fun nonetheless trying to be alpha arcade male.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

sykotek

@Ryno: Well, you should've clarified better. Those aren't Arcades, those are Chuck E Cheese's!
[youtube:6YFiSRi3BZQ]

Hawker

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

@Ryno

maybe because most of us don't care about WiiWare, or DSiWare or have or want a 3DS. But I forget, you are the only person in this world that matters & everyone should just shut up & do what you want.

Flandre Scarlet, she's cute, she's colorful, she can blow up entire cities, she's also a vampire. Start running sparklepants.

arcadelover

First of all, I can post whatever I want on here, I am expressing my opinion Secondly Viewtiful_Joe if you don't like it then don't read my post also, quite whineing about me whineing over the VCA and just as I stated those 19 titles out side Shinobi are just crap

arcadelover

theblackdragon

That's enough, arcadelover. If you're not in the mood to remain civil when others disagree with you, please feel free to take the ranting to a personal blog, or Facebook or whatever — you can be as angry as you like in your own space elsewhere on the internet. Thank you! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.