Forums

Topic: Which game you really want for Virtual Console?

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Justin26

SUPER MARIO KART!!! Oh, yeah also Mario Party 1-3

Justin26

chadthegamer
  • Banjo Kazooi
  • Super Mario Kart
  • Star Fox
  • Earthbound

Edited on by chadthegamer

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

chadthegamer

@irken004

I'm sure we have around 40 right now

Edited on by chadthegamer

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

StarBoy91

If not 40, then 40,000!!! Still, I'm growing a little weary at these similar "Game I Want to Hit VC" threads. It's so repetitive.

To each their own

CanisWolfred

There at least 20 VC wishlist threads(I counted), and that's just the ones that were relatively specific about it. Really, this thread should be locked according to the forum rules.

Really, I don't see why can't just agree to use one thread for wishlists, at have it permanently placed at the top of the Virtual Console sub-forum. That way we won't have repeat threads like this one crowding other threads out.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DarkEdi

The games i really really want and i know they never come are:

Evangelion 64
Wonder Proyect 64
and the beat´em up or fighters of Sailor Moon

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

marktheshark

All I want is threads like these to stop being made & have a stickied thread at the top of this forum section for wishlists.

hobbes

Didn't we already have a bunch of threads like this? Really... this topic is old... and has been for a long time...

http://www.backloggery.com/hobbes543

theblackdragon

i know we've got a bazillion threads on this kind of topic, but here's the most recent with a fairly all-encompassing title.

Also, for everyone complaining about threads not being locked immediately -- the quickest way to get a mod to take a look at a thread for you is to use the 'report' button, not to merely whine in-thread about how much it needs to be locked and hope someone will eventually stumble upon it. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.