Forums

Topic: Where's Today's Nintendo Download (12/14/09)

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Good

Weren't we supposed to get Blaster Master and other stuff. What gives?

Good

JayArr

Did you check the Wii Shop Channel? That's where I find the games to download.....

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Link79

We did get some new stuff added but for some reason this site hasn't updated their news section.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Rapadash6

What's up with this site and sitting on news pieces? First they wait a week, A WEEK, to post the Sunsoft news and now they won't bother posting the North American update. Come on, this site use to be the go to place for Virtual Console news but lately they've been slacking.

Future Wii purchases:
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid: Other M
Zelda Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Sin and Punishment 2

KnucklesSonic8

I'm sure there's a good reason behind it.

KnucklesSonic8

Good

I saved 500 points for Blaster Master!

Good

bro2dragons

everybody's busy right now with all the applications for the new reporter. once the new staffer is selected, things'll get moving a lot more smoothly.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29

Nintendo Network ID: bro2dragons

blackknight77

Rapadash6 wrote:

What's up with this site and sitting on news pieces? First they wait a week, A WEEK, to post the Sunsoft news and now they won't bother posting the North American update. Come on, this site use to be the go to place for Virtual Console news but lately they've been slacking.

I think the NL team was so blown away by the awesomeness of Blaster Master that they needed a few moments to pull themselves together. The download update is posted now anyway.

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

theblackdragon

Rapadash6 wrote:

Why do you think NL's looking for news reporters?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.