Forums

Topic: Where are they ?!?

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

bozo_sawborg

Classic titles they need to bring to VC:
TMNT II: The Arcade Game (NES), TMNT III: The Manhatten Project (NES), Turtles In Time (SNES), Ultimate MK (SNES) Mickeys Magical Quest (SNES) WCW/NWO Regenge (N64), WWF: WM2000 (N64), WWF: NO MERCY (N64) DK (N64) <---These titles are the ones they NEED for VC...why haven't they, and how can we sign a petition to bring it?

*Note I am NOT a lil kid here lol....Im 27 and its just that we ALL would like certain titles and these are mine...Im sure most-if not all- agree here... and I say, "Good day sir!"

bozo_sawborg

JayArr

A. Every game you listed would have to overcome licensing issues.

B. Petitions don't work.

C. Posting that you are not a kid doesn't make your post any more relevant.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Reala

I already signed the I hate petitions petition and the I think petitions are a waste of time petition, I'm not getting suckered into any more and I will 100% sign any petition to that affect.

Reala

Splat

I would love any wrestling game from the N64 days but never going to happen.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

madgear

I'm wondering why there's another one where you're asking for games like TMNT 2 and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on NES and SNES respectively when we have Virtual Console arcade ... but yes, you won't see most of those because of licensing issues.

madgear

theblackdragon

To discuss games you'd like to see hit the VC eventually, please use this existing thread. As for petitions, they generally don't work very well — you'd probably make more headway by trying to contact Nintendo directly to let them know you're interested in these titles. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.