Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: What is the last game you downloaded?

Showing 281 to 294 of 294

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

281. Posted:

Not wii VC but others are putting random games on here so just gonna put mine here as well, Demon King Box, the which comes out publicly tomorrow on the 3DS eshop.

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
brooks83

brooks83

282. Posted:

Today I finally bought MUSHA, and got two Master System games, Secret Command and Sonic 2.

brooks83

AuthorMessage
Sergio151

Sergio151

283. Posted:

During the indie sale on PSN a week or two ago I bought Guacamelee and Joe Danger.

Favorite Anime/Manga: DBZ, One Piece, Pokemon, Doraemon, FLCL, Shin Chan, Space Dandy, Sgt. Frog, Trigun, Kill Me Baby, Dr. Slump, Yotsuba&!, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Ouran High School Host Club, Okami-san, Sailor Moon, Akira, Lucky Star, Squid Girl
Backloggery: SaiyanMudkip128

Nintendo Network ID: niko9000

AuthorMessage
whodatninja

whodatninja

284. Posted:

Super Mario RPG! Chrono Trigger! Secret of Mana! Final Fantasy II (IV)! :)

Edited on by whodatninja

Nintendo Pre-Orders: Xenoblade Chronicles X, The Legend of Zelda Wii U, Yooka Laylee (Kickstarter)
Currently playing: Splatoon on Wii U and Final Fantasy X on PS3

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

AuthorMessage
ogo79

ogo79

285. Posted:

monster world 4, bio hazard battle, alien storm, ninja gaiden arcade, *golden axe 1

*i kept the arcade version on vc and decided to add the genesis port as well.
another awesome, awesome purchase by everyones favorite gamer to hate...its ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Sergio151

Sergio151

286. Posted:

Sonic 4 Episode 1, Donkey Kong Land, Gunstar Heroes.

Favorite Anime/Manga: DBZ, One Piece, Pokemon, Doraemon, FLCL, Shin Chan, Space Dandy, Sgt. Frog, Trigun, Kill Me Baby, Dr. Slump, Yotsuba&!, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Ouran High School Host Club, Okami-san, Sailor Moon, Akira, Lucky Star, Squid Girl
Backloggery: SaiyanMudkip128

Nintendo Network ID: niko9000

AuthorMessage
DarkEdi

DarkEdi

287. Posted:

• Y´s book I & II (Turbografx)
  • Dragon´s Curse (Turbografx)
  • Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES)
  • Fighting Street (Turbografx)
  • Doc Louis Punch Out (wiiware) by the last Club Nintendo rewards.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage
brooks83

brooks83

288. Posted:

Gley Lancer (Genesis)
Final Soldier (TG16)
Super C (NES)
Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
My Zoo + all DLC (WiiWare)

brooks83

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

289. Posted:

Mega Man V (Wii U VC)
Doc Louis Punch Out (Wii Ware Club Nintendo)
The AVGN:The Video Game (Wii U eShop)
Valiant Hearts (PS4)
Odd World New and Tasty (PS4)

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
ogo79

ogo79

290. Posted:

cho aniki-turbografx 16
:*

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
MarioKartParty57

MarioKartParty57

291. Posted:

I like how someone had to talk about their PS4 games in the Wii VC section.

MarioKartParty57

AuthorMessage
Pahvi

Pahvi

292. Posted:

Actraiser and Shock Troopers 2nd Squad.

I don't like the action parts in Actraiser and the citybuilding part was very barebones, but it's not that much different from Sonic Unleashed - trudging through the night (action in Actraiser) stages to get to the brief fun day (citybuilding in Actraiser) stages.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?

AuthorMessage
CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

293. Posted:

Super Smash Bros. 64 (to get rid of my last Wii points and to hold out for when it comes to the Wii U VC) and Star Force.

I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and Wii games missing from the Wii U VC.

Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage
ogo79

ogo79

294. Posted:

comix zone for genesis

the_shpydar wrote: