Forums

Topic: What is the last game you downloaded?

Posts 281 to 300 of 311

Undead_terror

Not wii VC but others are putting random games on here so just gonna put mine here as well, Demon King Box, the which comes out publicly tomorrow on the 3DS eshop.

Edited on by Undead_terror

brooks83

Today I finally bought MUSHA, and got two Master System games, Secret Command and Sonic 2.

brooks83

PAGENOMORE

During the indie sale on PSN a week or two ago I bought Guacamelee and Joe Danger.

Sorry guys but I've decided to leave this site. I hope you guys will remember me, and sorry to anyone who I have wronged in the past. Best of luck to everyone on this site (except the trolls).

whodatninja

Super Mario RPG! Chrono Trigger! Secret of Mana! Final Fantasy II (IV)!

Edited on by whodatninja

Nintendo Pre-Orders: Genei Ibunroku #FE, The Legend of Zelda Wii U, Yooka Laylee (Kickstarter)
Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles X, Asura's Wrath on X360
Mokocchi got tired from playing whack-a-mole, so Star Butterfly stepped up!
RIP Mr Iwata

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

ogo79

monster world 4, bio hazard battle, alien storm, ninja gaiden arcade, *golden axe 1

*i kept the arcade version on vc and decided to add the genesis port as well.
another awesome, awesome purchase by everyones favorite gamer to hate...its ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

PAGENOMORE

Sonic 4 Episode 1, Donkey Kong Land, Gunstar Heroes.

Sorry guys but I've decided to leave this site. I hope you guys will remember me, and sorry to anyone who I have wronged in the past. Best of luck to everyone on this site (except the trolls).

DarkEdi
  • Y´s book I & II (Turbografx)
  • Dragon´s Curse (Turbografx)
  • Donkey Kong Country 2 (SNES)
  • Fighting Street (Turbografx)
  • Doc Louis Punch Out (wiiware) by the last Club Nintendo rewards.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

brooks83

Gley Lancer (Genesis)
Final Soldier (TG16)
Super C (NES)
Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
My Zoo + all DLC (WiiWare)

brooks83

Tasuki

Mega Man V (Wii U VC)
Doc Louis Punch Out (Wii Ware Club Nintendo)
The AVGN:The Video Game (Wii U eShop)
Valiant Hearts (PS4)
Odd World New and Tasty (PS4)

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ogo79

cho aniki-turbografx 16

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

MarioKartParty57

I like how someone had to talk about their PS4 games in the Wii VC section.

MarioKartParty57

Pahvi

Actraiser and Shock Troopers 2nd Squad.

I don't like the action parts in Actraiser and the citybuilding part was very barebones, but it's not that much different from Sonic Unleashed - trudging through the night (action in Actraiser) stages to get to the brief fun day (citybuilding in Actraiser) stages.

"The review score of 6 becomes a 9 when looked at another angle. And vice versa." -me?

ogo79

comix zone for genesis

the_shpydar wrote:

PAGENOMORE

3DS
Ninja Gaiden (VC)
Adventures of Lolo (VC)
Wario's Woods (VC)
Earthworm Jim (DSiWare)

PS3
NiGHTS into Dreams...

brooks83

I'm worried about the TG games disappearing from the Wii shop, so I picked up The Dynastic Hero.

brooks83

OorWullie

I bought codes for Dr Luigi and NES Remix 2 last week,I'm not sure which one of them I downloaded last.My fears for Dr Luigi were correct,hardly anyone playing online and those that are are have thousands of wins and are too hard to beat.I used to be good at it on the Wii and would always find someone around my rank to play in no time,even towards the end of the Wii's life.

Nintendo Network ID: Ar_Tee_Es

My Super Mario Maker Levels

My Wii U Collection

Nintendo Network ID: Ar_Tee_Es

Blue_Blur

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse. I'm glad I bought it; it was really fun!

My Mario Maker Levels
Splatoon Rank: S ~ Fear my Slosher! ~
"It's no use... I'm getting REALLY sick of people saying that." -Silver (Sonic Universe #81)
"Hmph, fine." -Shadow
"Luigi, Luigi, oh yeah, oh yeah." - Luigi

Nintendo Network ID: SonicLuigiLover

birabirabuto

Dokuro (PSVita)
Touch My Katamari (PSVita)
Gravity Rush (PSVita)

birabirabuto

Nintendo Network ID: birabirabuto

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic