Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Whats the last few games you downloaded?

Showing 261 to 280 of 281

AuthorMessage

2Sang

261. Posted:

Crazy Kangaroo and Witch and Hero

Crazy kangaroo is actually really fun for a cheap title and Witch and hero would have been really good except Medusa takes over a 100 hits to die, and still haven't beat her. Also, there's a lot of grinding in the game.

Would recommend Crazy kangaroo if it's still on sale and would rate it a 7/10, but witch and hero is a 4/10 for me

Please undastanding since 2012.
Shadow4SSB4 is the greatest person in the history of the internet. May god have mercy on his poor soul and also tell sakurai to add shadow, silver, and big the cat to smash.

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

2Sang

262. Posted:

Oh and Darts 3d along with 10 club nintendo coins is a steal for $1

I'd give it a 9/10 considering it's only $1

Please undastanding since 2012.
Shadow4SSB4 is the greatest person in the history of the internet. May god have mercy on his poor soul and also tell sakurai to add shadow, silver, and big the cat to smash.

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

JCnator

263. Posted:

Yesterday afternoon, I added 3000 Wii Points to my account and downloaded four more Virtual Console to my gaming library:

• Chrono Trigger
  • Monster World IV
  • Bomberman '94
  • Solomon's Key (Arcade)

That brings me to a total of 39 Wii VC games! Chances are, I might download more Wii VC titles next year, knowing that Nintendo is much less bothered to re-license most 3rd party retro games to Wii U VC.

JCnator

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5032-5582 | Nintendo Network ID: JCnator_U

AuthorMessage

AtelierFan

264. Posted:

BearHunger wrote:

I bought Axelay and Strider. I don't know why I held off from Axelay so long; it is just excellent through and through. It puts all other shoots-'em-up to shame.

Strider would be much better if the graphics and sound worked right. Talk about an imperfect arcade conversion, unless the arcade version had those problems too. It makes me wonder why Capcom didn't just release that version.

What do you mean by the graphics and sound don't work right? I haven't played Straider on the VC. I used to have the Genesis cartridge, and I still have the arcade version on Capcom Classic Collection Vol. 2 - while I don't think as highly of the game as a lot of people, I do think Sega did a great conversion.

AtelierFan

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

265. Posted:

Mega Man V — 3DS
Saints Row the Third — Xbox 360
Aegis Wings — Xbox 360
Dust: An Elysian Tale — Xbox 360
Mercenary Kings — PS4
Final Fantasy III — Ouya

All of those except for Mega Man V were free due to various promotions.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

brooks83

266. Posted:

I've been downloading a bunch of WiiWare games lately:

Bobby Carrot Forever plus all DLC

Paper Wars: Cannon Fodder

Airport Mania

Strong Bad Episode 5

Frogger Returns

brooks83

AuthorMessage

jfoley85

267. Posted:

Super Mario World SNES (Wii U)
Super Mario Bros 1, 2 and 3 (Wii U)
Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels (Wii U)
Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U)
Ducktales Remastered (Wii U)
Mario Kart 64 (in Wii mode, The Wii Shop Channel using 250 Club Nintendo Coins).
Super Mario Kart (in Wii mode,The Wii Shop Channel using prepaid Mastercard).
Super Mario 64 (in Wii mode, The Wii Shop Channel using prepaid Mastercard).

Next I'm going to Download Yoshi's Island (Wii U) and Super Smash Brothers 64 (The Wii Shop Channel).

Edited on by jfoley85

jfoley85

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

268. Posted:

super ghouls n ghosts.

i gained 800 stars so I downloaded it to Wii and then again to Wii U.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

brooks83

269. Posted:

Tonight I bought:

VC
Cho Aniki

WiiWare
Cocoto Platform Jumper
Monsteca Corral: Monsters vs. Robots

brooks83

AuthorMessage

ogo79

270. Posted:

just got shock troopers 1 and shock troopers 2.
perfect butt kicking series for the 4th of july, with hot dogs and hamburgers at the ready.
the only time ill be taking a break away from these 2 games on the 4th of july is to shove firecrackers inside of n64 systems and watch them explode.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

KingMike

271. Posted:

As mentioned in the other thread, Mario Party 2 only because I had to spend my Nintendo Coins on something.

shove firecrackers inside of n64 systems and watch them explode

Well, that makes my N64 slightly rarer and more valuable. :D
Although seriously though I do wonder about the future scarcity of "working" N64s because I have heard of people buying N64s with Expansion Paks just to take out and sell the EPs separately, making the rest of the console unusable. :(
(because what crazy person besides me saved their original Jumper Pak)

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage

ogo79

272. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

As mentioned in the other thread, Mario Party 2 only because I had to spend my Nintendo Coins on something.

shove firecrackers inside of n64 systems and watch them explode

Well, that makes my N64 slightly rarer and more valuable. :D
Although seriously though I do wonder about the future scarcity of "working" N64s because I have heard of people buying N64s with Expansion Paks just to take out and sell the EPs separately, making the rest of the console unusable. :(
(because what crazy person besides me saved their original Jumper Pak)

i used to play n64 with my old best friend all the time back in the day. i never owned one, i was a ps1 guy during that era. i dont care for the n64,however...i wouldnt mind getting doom 64 to check it out

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

273. Posted:

Just download:

• Dead Moon (Turbografx) (very good and hard shooter)
  • Shock Troopers (Neo Geo) (great Rambo-style game)
  • A boy and his Blob (NES)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System)
    also
  • Karaoke Joysound (wiiware)

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

GoneFishin

274. Posted:

My last purchases were Burgertime (NES), Galaga '90 (TG16), Super Hang-On (Arcade), and Space Invaders (SuperNES),

That leaves me with 44 Wii Virtual Console downloads, I believe. 17 NES downloads, 10 SuperNES downloads, 6 N64 downloads, 3 Master System downloads, 1 Genesis download, 4 TurboGrafx-16 downloads (Should've did more here, especially the shooters), 2 Neo Geo downloads, and 1 Virtual Console Arcade download.

I ignored stuff available in compilations or as downloads on the HD competition (Although I did buy Super Hang-On again despite owning it on XBLA) which explains the low Genesis, Neo Geo, and arcade counts. Sadly, I missed out on the C64 stuff since I dragged my feet too long (I'd of downloaded Pitstop II at least) and the Donkey Kong Country trilogy slipped by.

Barring some Club Nintendo freebies, I'm probably finished with the Wii Shop now.

Edited on by GoneFishin

GoneFishin

AuthorMessage

kosmusurfer

275. Posted:

I recently got -

Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past

kosmusurfer

Nintendo Network ID: Kosmusurf

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

276. Posted:

Megaman 2
Megaman 4
Megaman 6
Megaman Xtreme 2
Megaman IV
Megaman V

The rest I either already have or were the terrible Gameboy titles.

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

277. Posted:

Mario & Luigi Dream Team (from the 3DS XL bundle)
Samurai Sword Destiny (3DS ware, was on sale and I had a couple of bucks)
Ball Fighter (DSI ware, got a free copy)
Donkey Kong 3 (3DS VC, Got it from trading)

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

278. Posted:

Here is Wii or Wii mode VC, not 3DS VC.

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

Lencer

279. Posted:

All the old classics I had on N64, Ocarina of time, super Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Mario Kart 64, was so nostalgic

Lencer

AuthorMessage

Ryno

280. Posted:

Not Nintendo related, but "download" related. R-Type Dimensions for PS3 on sale for $5.00

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo