Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Whats the last few games you downloaded?

Showing 241 to 260 of 281

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

241. Posted:

• Secret Command (Master System)
  • Blaster Master (NES)
  • Street Fighter Alpha 2 (SNES)
  • Adventure Island The Beginning (Wiiware)
  • Dinamite Headdy (Genesis)
  • Do Re Mi Fantasy (SNES)
  • Pulseman (Genesis)
  • Ninja Jajamaru Kun (NES)

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

hellje

242. Posted:

Latest acquisitions:
Paper Mario
Super Mario 64
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
Secret of Mana

Edited on by hellje

If you need me I'll be in the chamber of understanding.

AuthorMessage

KingMike

243. Posted:

OMC79 wrote:

I think you're talking about Super Adventure Island. The only hard part you find in that game is the final boss, it won't take an average player more than an hour and a half to finish; you'll only be back for the music made by Juzo Koshiro.

I rented the game many times when I was a kid. Never made it farther then 4-2. Every time I made it there, I jumped for the goal orb and missed.

And it's Yuzo Koshiro. :)

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

244. Posted:

I went on a shopping frenzy and picked up quite a few titles:
Earthworm Jim 2
Bonk 3
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest
Tactics Ogre: March of the Black Queen
Secret of Mana
Fluidity
Jett Rocket
Retro City Rampage
and last but not least, Fast Racing League.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

ogo79

245. Posted:

got rival turf, brawl brothers, final fight 2 and final fight 3...transferred all but rival turf to wii u because you cant transfer rival turf to wii u yet.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

246. Posted:

New downloads:

• Miracle Bokutte Upa (NES)
  • Prince of Persia (SNES)
  • Secret of Mana (SNES)
  • Sim Earth (Turbografx)
  • Star Soldier R (Wiiware)
  • Burger Time (NES)
  • Tecmo Bowl (Arcade)

I love the VC. I won´t wait until all libraty pass to Wii U.

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

ogo79

247. Posted:

DarkEdi wrote:

New downloads:

• Miracle Bokutte Upa (NES)

i beat that one, its good fun

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

AtelierFan

248. Posted:

I got Super Mario RPG when it was a Club Nintendo reward. As soon as I have income, I will want to download more.

AtelierFan

AuthorMessage

brooks83

249. Posted:

I think tomorrow I am gonna get 2000 Wii points. I'm thinking Final Soldier (TG16), Bobby Carrot Forever (WiiWare) and Drop Zone (WiiWare) but I usually end up with totally different games than I plan on getting :p

brooks83

AuthorMessage

Ryno

250. Posted:

Just from looking at what you are all downloading makes me wish the Wii U VC was at least half as good as the Wii VC. The Wii VC had a really nice run.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

ogo79

251. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Just from looking at what you are all downloading makes me wish the Wii U VC was at least half as good as the Wii VC. The Wii VC had a really nice run.

it really did

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

justlink

252. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

Ryno wrote:

it really did

did it ogo, or were the prices to low. Maybe 100,000 Wii Points for Alttp?

justlink

AuthorMessage

BearHunger

253. Posted:

I bought Axelay and Strider. I don't know why I held off from Axelay so long; it is just excellent through and through. It puts all other shoots-'em-up to shame.

Strider would be much better if the graphics and sound worked right. Talk about an imperfect arcade conversion, unless the arcade version had those problems too. It makes me wonder why Capcom didn't just release that version.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

AuthorMessage

Ryno

254. Posted:

BearHunger wrote:

Strider would be much better if the graphics and sound worked right. Talk about an imperfect arcade conversion, unless the arcade version had those problems too. It makes me wonder why Capcom didn't just release that version.

Didn't Sega, not Capcom release it? That's the Genesis for you, an arcade wannabe. I kid Sega fans. :P Anyway,I'm sticking with the arcade version of Strider on Capcom Classics Volume 2.

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

BearHunger

255. Posted:

@Ryno

Wikipedia wrote:

Sega produced their home version of Strider for the Mega Drive/Genesis…

Oh yeah, they did.

BearHunger

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

256. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Well, to be fair, the Wii VC wasn't too impressive at this stage in its life span either. Wii U VC has most of the essentials for NES/SNES now. Hopefully the other stuff can begin its roll out now.

Courage is the magic that turns durrr into reherrdurr.

AuthorMessage

BearHunger

257. Posted:

@CaviarMeths Yes it was. It had more than just some NES and SNES games. (Though at least the Wii U VC has GBA games now, so that makes three systems.)

EDIT: I mean, a lot of the classics hadn't hit yet (Mega Man X, Super Mario Kart, etc.) but at least there was more variety on the console front.

Edited on by BearHunger

BearHunger

AuthorMessage

ogo79

258. Posted:

just got riot zone for turboGrafx-16, sengoku 1 for neo geo, burning fight for neo geo and i also re-downloaded sengoku 2 for neo geo.
i have a feeling riot zone is gonna disappear from vc sooon...

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

Ryno

259. Posted:

@ogo79: how's Riot Zone?

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

ogo79

260. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

@ogo79: how's Riot Zone?

aint tried it yet actually

the_shpydar wrote: