Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Whats the last few games you downloaded?

Showing 221 to 240 of 281

AuthorMessage

KingMike

221. Posted:

Paper Mario (not sure why, I still have the N64 cart), Fighting Street (I know I'm going to regret not choosing Gate or Lords of Thunder), Super Star Soldier.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

faint

222. Posted:

Just picked up

Shante GBA
Sword of Hope 2 GB (Cant put this one down. Great old school RPG)
Sonic Rift 2 SGG (Having a hard time getting into this one)
Nano Assault Ex (on sale!!! Great shooter)

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

223. Posted:

I'm going to Rocksteady-tackle Shadow of the Ninja tonight. I'm not expecting a 'Gaiden' but I'm not expecting a goonie either. The other ninja based NES titles i dipped in outside of the Gaiden Series and awesome Kid Nikki: Radical Ninja during my NES hay days were none other than Kung fu Heroes, Karate Champ, the the oh so horrible Crouching Tiger Hidden garbage > aka The Legend of Kage, along with everybodies favorite hair pulling 'Karate Kid' and Kung fu if any of these are even qualified to fit the Ninja bill. i'm sure SOTN will have them all supremely topped. wish me luck my little Hayabusa's!
Untitled

Untitled
And eek! I might need to get an 8-bit umbrella for the upcoming Pixel storm shower!:*

I also downloaded SSFII Turbo: Hyper Fighting last night...
Untitled
Awww, Poor Sagat...He looks as if he's about to shed a street fighter tear. M Bison would not approve!

...But it just doesn't quite hold up especially after experiencing SSFII:HD Remix on the PS3. Reason being is because Hyper lacks the Special Super Attacks, combo's and so fourth that you can pull off in that version. As is, Hyper just doesn't feel 'meaty' enough. I should of at least went with Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers just to get the complete SFII SNES package, but picking Hyper was purely out of naughty nostalgia, and unlocking the extra star-speeds makes this version quicker than lightning! ;)

Other previous downloads from a few months back include B-) >

Strider - (Genesis) ( Suprisingly AWFUL.lack of SFX,terrible 1 frame animations & explosions,terrible boss fights ect)
Life Force - (NES) - (have yet to play!)
Mega Man X2 - (SNES) - (Solid sequal!)

EDIT: Just completed SOTN, and it is AVERAGE at best. Ignore the bore! Instead, get giddy with Gaiden! ;)

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Urbanhispanic

224. Posted:

I downloaded Super Mario Land (GB) recently. It's not that bad of a title but I wished it was a bit longer.

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

AuthorMessage

Urbanhispanic

225. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

I'm going to Rocksteady-tackle Shadow of the Ninja tonight. I'm not expecting a 'Gaiden' but I'm not expecting a goonie either. The other ninja based NES titles i dipped in outside of the Gaiden Series and awesome Kid Nikki: Radical Ninja during my NES hay days were none other than Kung fu Heroes, Karate Champ, the the oh so horrible Crouching Tiger Hidden garbage > aka The Legend of Kage, along with everybodies favorite hair pulling 'Karate Kid' and Kung fu if any of these are even qualified to fit the Ninja bill. i'm sure SOTN will have them all supremely topped. wish me luck my little Hayabusa's!
Untitled

Untitled
And eek! I might need to get an 8-bit umbrella for the upcoming Pixel storm shower!:*

I also downloaded SSFII Turbo: Hyper Fighting last night...
Untitled
Awww, Poor Sagat...He looks as if he's about to shed a street fighter tear. M Bison would not approve!

...But it just doesn't quite hold up especially after experiencing SSFII:HD Remix on the PS3. Reason being is because Hyper lacks the Special Super Attacks, combo's and so fourth that you can pull off in that version. As is, Hyper just doesn't feel 'meaty' enough. I should of at least went with Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers just to get the complete SFII SNES package, but picking Hyper was purely out of naughty nostalgia, and unlocking the extra star-speeds makes this version quicker than lightning! ;)

Other previous downloads from a few months back include B-) >

Strider - (Genesis) ( Suprisingly AWFUL.lack of SFX,terrible 1 frame animations & explosions,terrible boss fights ect)
Life Force - (NES) - (have yet to play!)
Mega Man X2 - (SNES) - (Solid sequal!)

EDIT: Just completed SOTN, and it is AVERAGE at best. Ignore the bore! Instead, get giddy with Gaiden! ;)

I never played Shadow of the Ninja or the Genesis version of Strider. But Street Fighter 2 Turbo was awesome back then and Life Force is good. Mega Man X2 still looks and plays as good as it did years ago.

AuthorMessage

Big_Boy_Chubs

226. Posted:

Haven't downloaded anything in a while....

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

AuthorMessage

KingMike

227. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

I wouldn't call Kung Fu Heroes a "ninja" game. It was actually changed from the possibly offensive Japanese title of "Super Chinese". (then again, I have a rare probably-legit Chinese cart of its Game Boy RPG sequel Super Chinese Land 3 that seems to be identical to the Japanese release, title intact)
Maybe a karate game. :)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

KingMike

228. Posted:

A TG16 week for me: Ordyne (okay, I guess), New Adventure Island (I expect to be okay to bad) and Lords of Thunder (which I expect to be awesome). Too bad my batteries pretty much died after the first game so I need to go find some more to play the others. :D

KingMike

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

229. Posted:

New Adv. Island is for me better than NES version. With better gameplay, visuals and a little easier so you can finish it sooner than NES version.

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

Urbanhispanic

230. Posted:

DarkEdi wrote:

New Adv. Island is for me better than NES version. With better gameplay, visuals and a little easier so you can finish it sooner than NES version.

If you are talking about the SNES version, then yes I agree.

AuthorMessage

BlueToad

231. Posted:

Runner 2 and Kung Fu Rabbit
Runner 2 is amazing and Kung Fu Rabbit is actually surprisingly fun.

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179
Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122
Australian :)

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1202-1179 | Nintendo Network ID: fpjc122 | Twitter: kartrashians_

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

232. Posted:

Mega Man 3
Soldier Blade
Gley Lancer

Oh gee, more games I've already played too much of through various means...:P

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Philip_J_Reed

233. Posted:

Steamworld Dig is the first downloadable game I've gotten in a while for non-review purposes. And it's so. Effing. Good.

Seriously, a game this simple shouldn't be this good.

But it is.

And I couldn't be happier.

NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more

Twitter: NoNoiseChitChat

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

234. Posted:

A lot this week, and I must to download Yoshi´s Cookie before gets deleted this october 18.

• GrayLancer (Genesis)
  • Pitfall The Mayan Adventure (Genesis)
  • Super Mario Kart (SNES with CN coins)
  • Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen (SNES)
  • Blazing Lazers (Turbografx)
  • Ninja Masters (Neo Geo)

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

AuthorMessage

OMC79

235. Posted:

DarkEdi wrote:

I think you're talking about Super Adventure Island. The only hard part you find in that game is the final boss, it won't take an average player more than an hour and a half to finish; you'll only be back for the music made by Juzo Koshiro.
New Adventure Island for TG-16, on the other hand, is what the SNES version should have been. Long, challenging, faithful to the original. Even with unlimited continues, it can take you up to 5 hours to reach the end. It is a must!

Why are so many posts about WiiU download here? This section of the forum is for Wii VC only.

OMC79

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

236. Posted:

I talk the Turbografx version, I haven´t downloaded yet the SNES games. I liked more the Turbografx version than the NES version. But I love both of them, don´t think i don´t like the NES version.

New downloads (yesterday)

• Yoshi´s Cookie (NES)
  • Shadow of the Ninja (NES)

Download it now Yoshi´s Cookie, in the main screen it has a sign "developed by.. or licensed by or something like that " I think that is the reason this game will be out soon.

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

237. Posted:

New downloads:

• Magical Drop III (Neo Geo)
  • Star Force (VCA)

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

238. Posted:

Paper Mario N64
Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels NES
Kid Icarus NES

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Yanchamaru

239. Posted:

Gunstar Heroes - My favorite game of all time. I already own it on the Genesis but the console is not currently connected to the TV

Street Fighter 2 (PC Engine) - SNES Turbo has better graphics and sound but the gameplay is smoother in this version. Plus, you can beat the game on any difficulty setting and watch the character endings (SNES/Gen require at least four stars)

Mega Man 2 - This brings back a lot of memories. The best MM game ever!

Yanchamaru

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

240. Posted:

#118: Ironclad (NEOGEO)
#119: F-Zero (SNES)
#120: Gradius (NES)
#121: Detana Twinbee (TG-16)

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave