Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Whats the last few games you downloaded?

Showing 101 to 120 of 258

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

101. Posted:

Act Raiser And that was close to a year or so ago. I've got quite a few i still want to get, but my 3DS has been sort of stealing the Spot Light!

Zelda ALTTP
Super Metroid
Life Force
Mega Man X2
GunStar Heroes - (HOW could i of NOT played this alread? :P )
Metal Slug 3
Strider
Faxanadu
Balloon Fight

Guess, I'll be passing on Kirby 64 and Dreamland 3 seeing as how the Wii Collection will be coming out soon.

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

102. Posted:

Mario Tennis (N64 VC)

I just had to download this, since it was only 150 Club Nintendo coins. Even if I don't play it as much as I should, it's still nice to have another N64 title in my VC collection. Which makes it my 7th N64 VC game, so far.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Shotgunryugan

103. Posted:

Well i was originally going to buy Plants vs. Zombies and Sakura Samurai,but the store didn't have 3DS cards,so i bought a Wii points card,anyway i got:
Pokemon Puzzle League(N64 VC)
It's a really good game,pretty addicting and it has the horrible english voices that i love! :D
Mario Tennis(N64 VC)
I needed 90 coins on my club nintendo account,so i couldn't afford the free game,i purchased it anyway and it's a really good game,i always laugh when a character get's hit by a ball in the head XD
Also it's apparently Waluigi's first game :D

Edited on by Shotgunryugan

3DS FC: 3625-8855-6496 PKMN X: Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

AuthorMessage

ogo79

104. Posted:

today i got:
Double Dragon 2 (nes)
Mega Man 5 (nes)
Landstalker (genesis)
Beyond Oasis (genesis)

Edited on by ogo79

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Ryno

105. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

today i got:
Double Dragon 2 (nes)
Mega Man 5 (nes)
Landstalker (genesis)
Beyond Oasis (genesis)

If that is not a great foursome then I don't know what is! The only one in that mix that I don't have in some form is Lanstalker. I really should probably download it!

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

TheConsiglio

106. Posted:

Got The Legend Of Zelda, The Legend Of Zelda Link's Awakening DX, Metroid 2 Return of Samus, And Dreamwork Animation's video: Thriller. Great Buys Right :D
EDIT: These are only on my 3DS.

Edited on by TheConsiglio

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

AuthorMessage

ogo79

107. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

today i got:
Double Dragon 2 (nes)
Mega Man 5 (nes)
Landstalker (genesis)
Beyond Oasis (genesis)

[/div]

If that is not a great foursome then I don't know what is! The only one in that mix that I don't have in some form is Lanstalker. I really should probably download it!

i was looking at that myself like, these 4 games are legend. lol

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

TheConsiglio

108. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

today i got:
Double Dragon 2 (nes)
Mega Man 5 (nes)
Landstalker (genesis)
Beyond Oasis (genesis)

I thought Mega Man 5 Was for Gameboy?

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

AuthorMessage

Ryno

109. Posted:

TheConsiglio wrote:

I thought Mega Man 5 Was for Gameboy?

and NES:
Untitled

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

MAB

110. Posted:

How can anyone resist a karate kicking elemental conjuring pirate in Beyond Oasis ;)
My last Wii VC was Monster Land arcade and Monster World IV. I have been waiting for The Super Spy for NeoGeo but it has been a no show.

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage

brooks83

111. Posted:

In the last few weeks I got

Double Dragon 2
Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa
Metal Slug 3
2020 Super Baseball
Contra Rebirth

brooks83

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

112. Posted:

Mutant Muds, lovely game.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

113. Posted:

brooks83 wrote:

Double Dragon 2
Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa
Metal Slug 3
2020 Super Baseball
Contra Rebirth

What are your thoughts on Contra ReBirth?
Personally i think it's thee' weakest Contra in the entire franchise not including Contra Force of course! :p
At least i got a surreal kick out of the first boss fight where you're basically hopping on Space debres while taking down a giant galactic & monstrous space catapillar. B-) The Robo Cammel hopping was pretty rad as well. I still can't pass that part on 'hard' mode, but that's because the Robo Cammels themselves got an Eye shooting laser upgrade. :p But ya....Overall, it was too short, uninspired, the unlimmited continues destroyed any chance of mastering the game and improving on previous levels...All of this bogusness lead up to thee' lamest final boss in contra history. ReBirth overall is 'alright' but it's easy to see why this is the king of Duds in retro contra series.

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

114. Posted:

• Double Dragon II
  • Majora´s Mask (platinum reward)
  • Mario Tennis (150 CN coins)

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

ogo79

115. Posted:

@brooks83
i really liked bio miracle bokutte upa

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

116. Posted:

I just downloaded

• Frogger Hyper Arcade Edition

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

117. Posted:

Complete randomness, but didn't anybody else find DoReMe Fantasy heavily overrated? I got tired of it all once i hit up Candy Land and the brain dead easy boss battles and repetitive nature of it all didn't make it any easier to bare. I had to rinse that gobbly goop out of my mouth with a 20 minute play session with Super Mario World. :p DoreMe had me during it's first World, but after that I wanted to Do-Re-Me-Fa-So-la Sleep-O.

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

ogo79

118. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Complete randomness, but didn't anybody else find DoReMe Fantasy heavily overrated?

thats one game not welcome in my collection

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

Ryno

119. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Complete randomness, but didn't anybody else find DoReMe Fantasy heavily overrated? I got tired of it all once i hit up Candy Land and the brain dead easy boss battles and repetitive nature of it all didn't make it any easier to bare. I had to rinse that gobbly goop out of my mouth with a 20 minute play session with Super Mario World. :p DoreMe had me during it's first World, but after that I wanted to Do-Re-Me-Fa-So-la Sleep-O.

Don let Luma hear you! Anyway, I though that game looked good though I was in no hurry to download it.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

brooks83

120. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

brooks83 wrote:

Double Dragon 2
Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa
Metal Slug 3
2020 Super Baseball
Contra Rebirth

[/div]

What are your thoughts on Contra ReBirth?
Personally i think it's thee' weakest Contra in the entire franchise not including Contra Force of course! :p
At least i got a surreal kick out of the first boss fight where you're basically hopping on Space debres while taking down a giant galactic & monstrous space catapillar. B-) The Robo Cammel hopping was pretty rad as well. I still can't pass that part on 'hard' mode, but that's because the Robo Cammels themselves got an Eye shooting laser upgrade. :p But ya....Overall, it was too short, uninspired, the unlimmited continues destroyed any chance of mastering the game and improving on previous levels...All of this bogusness lead up to thee' lamest final boss in contra history. ReBirth overall is 'alright' but it's easy to see why this is the king of Duds in retro contra series.

So far I'm only at level 3, but it seems like an ok game. It's nowhere near as good as Contra 3, but that's to be expected. Actually, one of my biggest complaints about this game is whenever you kill an enemy their explosion is so big it's hard to see bullets coming at you. Here's hoping Konami starts supporting the Wii VC again and finally releases Contra Hard Corps and the original NES Contra.

brooks83