Forums

Topic: What's the best Star Soldier game?

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Steveovig

I have 1200 points lying around and have been itching to play some Life Force. So, I want to buy that and maybe a Star Soldier game but I'm not sure which one to get. I already have Star Soldier for the NES and Star Parodier but what's the best one out of the ones I don't have? Please be specific if you could.

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5043-3463

blackknight77

Hmmm...most people would say a tie between Soldier Blade and Blazing Lazers(Star Soldier's cousin). I've only played Soldier Blade and its great. Honestly I like Final Soldier and Star Solider R as well. Keep in mind if you get Star Solider R its only a score attack game. There are no other missions.
I like Super Star Soldier, but the difficulty is so high and the last level is brutal to beat.

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

OldBoy

Soldier Blade. It's hard but do-able. Blazing lasers is also great but I found it a bit harder.TBH you can't go wrong with either. The TG-16 had so many awesome SHMUPS. I love the VC for allowing me to play these gems.
Star Soldier R is definitely fun but only has 2 levels so if your not into score attack I wouldn't bother.

What's this bit for again?

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.