Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: What VC Games do you want to see come out before the Wii U Releases

Showing 21 to 34 of 34

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingMike

21. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Now that SEGA is focusing more on digital downloads and EA is onboard for WiiU I have a big list of 'hell yeah' that I'm crossing my fingers for when the new system arrives

Desert Strike
Jungle Strike
Urban Strike
The Immortal
EA Megadrive sports titles
SegaCD/32X/Saturn/Dreamcast

I wouldn't count on Urban Strike, after the Tim Langdell lawsuit (that the last real game he made?), as well as the fact the game predicted 9/11.

KingMike

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ogo79

22. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Now that SEGA is focusing more on digital downloads and EA is onboard for WiiU I have a big list of 'hell yeah' that I'm crossing my fingers for when the new system arrives

Desert Strike
Jungle Strike
Urban Strike
The Immortal
EA Megadrive sports titles
SegaCD/32X/Saturn/Dreamcast

I wouldn't count on Urban Strike, after the Tim Langdell lawsuit (that the last real game he made?), as well as the fact the game predicted 9/11.

Desert Strike, Jungle Strike and Urban Strike were serious business

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bass_X0

23. Posted:

King of Fighters '96 and Last Blade 2 in Europe.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkEdi

24. Posted:

We have only one week left. The wiiware/vc games has update every 2 weeks, so this weeks won´t come nothing and the next VC game will be when we will have the Wii U at sale in one week.

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bass_X0

25. Posted:

I don't think the Wii U will be releasing VC games the first week.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ogo79

26. Posted:

if it doesnt happen right off bat, heres to hoping people wont complain every week until it does happen.

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kooper

27. Posted:

Diddy Kong Racing

Kooper

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

28. Posted:

Kooper wrote:

Diddy Kong Racing

Banjo & Conker are in that game & are owned by rare not happening.
mario party 1! B-) I know is not coming because of lawsuits but @STArter it was not planed then cancelled! you just fell for wikipedia's trap!:p

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkEdi

29. Posted:

Donkey Kong Country trilogy.

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bass_X0

30. Posted:

Brando67854321 wrote:

Kooper wrote:

Diddy Kong Racing

Banjo & Conker are in that game & are owned by rare not happening.
mario party 1! B-) I know is not coming because of lawsuits but @STArter it was not planed then cancelled! you just fell for wikipedia's trap!:p

Reskin Banjo & Conker with the graphics of new characters.

Remove the bad mini-games from Mario Party 1.

Both are simple solutions and only a little work involved.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Omega

31. Posted:

What have VC games to do with the release of the Wii U?

Ωɱɛɡɑ

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bass_X0

32. Posted:

The release of a new console is a milestone.

Also, the Wii U doesn't currently support VC games on its shop.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

33. Posted:

Bass_X0 wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

Kooper wrote:

Diddy Kong Racing

Banjo & Conker are in that game & are owned by rare not happening.
mario party 1! B-) I know is not coming because of lawsuits but @STArter it was not planed then cancelled! you just fell for wikipedia's trap!:p

Reskin Banjo & Conker with the graphics of new characters.

Remove the bad mini-games from Mario Party 1.

Both are simple solutions and only a little work involved.

The bad minigames are not a easy task... Owning MP1 I can say that on ANY control scheme it's hard on your hand PLUS it also takes up a bit of the selection. I prefer if we got mario party 3 and Dr Mario 64, and some other third party N64 games

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Brando67854321

34. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Bass_X0 wrote:

Brando67854321 wrote:

Kooper wrote:

Diddy Kong Racing

Banjo & Conker are in that game & are owned by rare not happening.
mario party 1! B-) I know is not coming because of lawsuits but @STArter it was not planed then cancelled! you just fell for wikipedia's trap!:p

Reskin Banjo & Conker with the graphics of new characters.

Remove the bad mini-games from Mario Party 1.

Both are simple solutions and only a little work involved.

The bad minigames are not a easy task... Owning MP1 I can say that on ANY control scheme it's hard on your hand PLUS it also takes up a bit of the selection. I prefer if we got mario party 3 and Dr Mario 64, and some other third party N64 games

What selection? on the controller or the mini-games?

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.