Forums

Topic: What to spend my last 500 Wii Points on...

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

millarrp

I've got 500 Wii Points left on the Wii Store, and I'm trying to decide what to spend them on,..

I'm not really looking for suggestions on which game to buy, but trying to decide if I should spend them on a one that has been released on the Wii U Virtual Console, so I can get the upgrade price, or should I get one that is only on the Wii Virtual console?

3DS: 3394-3729-3518
Nintendo ID: millarrp

Switch Friend Code: SW-5859-7732-6096 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-3729-3519 | My Nintendo: Millarrp | Nintendo Network ID: millarrp | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

The Wii U VC is nice and worth the upgrade price, but the Wii VC has stuff that probably won't be on the Wii U VC for years, so you may be better off just getting a Wii VC exclusive.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Eel

If you don't have the original zelda or kirby's adventure, get one of these.

Btw, there's probably a thread for this already.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DarkEdi

A recommendation, continue to put points to your Wii shop. There are a lot of gems there and almost all VC never will come to Wii U eshop (Turbografx, NeoGeo, Genesis, Arcade, Master System even N64, etc)

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

8BitSamurai

The Wii U VC has no Squaresoft RPG's, so I recommend you stick to the Wii VC!

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.