Showing 1 to 20 of 53
1. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 06:18 BST
Mario Party for sure
2. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 06:48 BST
Donkey Kong 64 but I doubt it.
3. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 06:50 BST
definitely something from nintendo see how there is not one game from the n64 thats been released on the VC that wasn't from them
4. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 06:52 BST
5. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 06:54 BST
I know. Nintendo is Chuck Norris on VC. If they invented toilet paper, it won't take crap from no one.
6. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 18:46 BST
Mario Tennis, Mario Party, Pilotwings 64 or Donkey Kong 64.
Edited on Mon 15th June, 2009 @ 18:46 by Mama_Luigi
7. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 18:49 BST
Maybe Mario Party, Pokemon Stadium, Donkey Kong 64, or Mario Tennis.
Nintendo of America's Downloadable Services are DEAD.
To prevent that from happening... Join Operation Spritefall!Coming Soon
8. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 18:49 BST
9. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 18:50 BST
10. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 18:58 BST
OK OK We get it Aquateen510.
11. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 19:02 BST
I'd like to see: Extreme-G, Killer Instinct, & Diddy Kong Racing. I've never played Banjo-Kazooie so it would be cool if they eventually added that one too. It sucks how it originated on the N64 yet it's now an Xbox Live Arcade exclusive.
PSN ID : MrPink78
12. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 19:08 BST
Quest 64...just because why not?
Owner of VINTAGE Games. Link to follow once I resurrect my dead website. - www.facebook.com/vintgames
13. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 19:10 BST
Probably another Mario sport game like Mario tennis or something
14. Posted: Tue 16th Jun 2009 00:43 BST
LOL i think that was just some weird internet glitch.
Edited on Tue 16th June, 2009 @ 00:44 by mariofan5000
15. Posted: Tue 16th Jun 2009 01:24 BST
Super Smash Bros.
God, NOA is SOOOO SLOOWWW!!!
Okay, no, I assume Pokemon Stadium. That's just a guess.
Edited on Tue 16th June, 2009 @ 01:24 by Cheezy
Who Are You?
16. Posted: Tue 16th Jun 2009 04:18 BST
For us American, defindently Super Smash Bros.. After that gets released here (Which will take at the most six week, but I can hold on), the next title will be Mario Party, Mario Tennis, Aerowings, or Beetles Adventure Racing. There are no games with any confirmation yet, so those four are the best canidates for the 18th Nintendo 64 title on the Virtual Console. Of course, we'll have to wait forever for them.
17. Posted: Tue 16th Jun 2009 04:30 BST
@CheezyI wish Pokemon Stadium was on VC. But how are they going to work with the gameboy tower? Unless it can syncronize to a Virtual Handheld on DSi that Nintendo never announced.
Edited on Tue 16th June, 2009 @ 04:30 by J-Man
18. Posted: Tue 16th Jun 2009 05:56 BST
Mario Party indeed.
19. Posted: Tue 16th Jun 2009 18:12 BST
Gah, you have no idea how much I want Mario Party 3! So awesome.
Eatza Pizza = greatest mini game evar.
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.
20. Posted: Tue 16th Jun 2009 18:33 BST
more than likely its gona be some crap game we never heard of them mario tenis then another crap game and finally dk64 or mario party
TJ- Brawl FC: 3351-3728-1943youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/tj9874