Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Showing 661 to 664 of 664

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

661. Posted:

On the Wii VC, nothing now with the Wii being dead (and probably discontinued in early 2014). I'd rather see them come to 3DS and Wii U.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

662. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

...Pop'n Twinbee...Spriggan...Sapphire

R.I.P. Hudson-Soft...

Pop'n Twinbee is actually Konami so it may come to the Wii U VC. I played it and other Twinbee games on my brother's PSP recently and I'd love to see the series come to more platforms.

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

663. Posted:

MrSRArter wrote:

On the Wii VC, nothing now with the Wii being dead (and probably discontinued in early 2014). I'd rather see them come to 3DS and Wii U.

I know for a fact Nintendo is no longer supporting the Wii which is why only Neo Geo games have been coming to the Wii VC lately. Nintendo said that the Kirby Anniversary Collection was the last game that they were doing for the Wii.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

664. Posted:

cheetahman91 wrote:

More Shumps like Recca (heard it might be coming to 3DS VC but would much rather play it on a TV screen), Crisis Force, Pop'n Twinbee, Gun Nac, Spriggan, the Neo Geo CD version of Ironclad, Blazing Star, Prehistoric Isle 2, Pulstar, Sapphire and The Guardian Legend.

In terms of other genres, I really want to see Castlevania Bloodlines, Terranigma, Splatterhouse 3, The Legendary Axe, Contra, Jackal, Mr. Gimmick!, Jumpman, Mayhem in Monsterland and Adventure Islands II & III.

As far as I know, there's nothing stopping these games from getting a re-release. Unfortunately, the Neo Geo is the only console that still gets support on the Wii VC, so we're going to need to see some consoles added to the Wii U VC before some of these can be added.

So many good choices. I'm really hoping the Neo Geo stuff continues and carries over to the Wii-U.

Shame Konami is the one blocking many of these releases.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton