Forums

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Posts 621 to 639 of 639

Tricoloryoshi

@Bass_x0 I can dream can't I? ^^^

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

DarkEdi

I want:

EVANGELION 64 (N64) Greatest anime game ever.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AricHennings

What about SNES Civilazation that was an awesome little gem of a game...

"Being the empire of England and just surrounding your island nation with battleships,, gave you a great feeling of power"

Stark- Throw on some hot rod red...

Jarvis- Yes, that will help you keep a low profile...

Tasuki

I know its wont happen due to Midway going out of business but I would love to see the SNES port or even the arcade version of Smash TV. If that ever did come to the VC I would definitely buy that for a dollar.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AceGrey

I wish they would release:

Metal Gear Solid Ghost Babel GBC
Resident Evil Gaiden GBC

and even though it won't happen...
I want Perfekt Dark N64

A gamers dream would be a the hole library!

I hate all these Rom-Sites. Every game you want is there but illegal.
In my opinion they should release much much more titels for VC.
I happy with the games which are availabel but most of them I have played back in the old days (the truly classics) but there is so much more..
Just look at the N64 section of the VC... come on.. just a handfull..

I almost forgot to list Shantae GBC (pricey on ebay)

POWER TO THE PLAYERS

SparkOfSpirit

brooks83 wrote:

Spark_Of_Spirit wrote:

Oh, in addition to the ones I mentioned on the last page:

GUN NAC
Yoshi's Island
Terranigma
Rolling Thunder 3
Double Dragon II (PC-Engine)
Little Samson
Rockin' Kats
Journey to Silius
The Lost Vikings (and 2)
Joe & Mac (and 2)
Congo's Capers
The Thunderforce series

At this point, I would like those the most.

Great list, and most (if not all) listed could technically show up on the VC. Just depends on whether or not the developers decide to put them up.

Yeah, I would buy any of those day one, but the more time that goes without their release the less hope I have that they will come out.

Oh well, maybe someday!

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Bass_X0

Zombi on the C64 so fans of ZombiU can see the game's roots.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Aldebaran

AceGrey wrote:

I wish they would release:

Metal Gear Solid Ghost Babel GBC
Resident Evil Gaiden GBC

and even though it won't happen...
I want Perfekt Dark N64

A gamers dream would be a the hole library!

I hate all these Rom-Sites. Every game you want is there but illegal.
In my opinion they should release much much more titels for VC.
I happy with the games which are availabel but most of them I have played back in the old days (the truly classics) but there is so much more..
Just look at the N64 section of the VC... come on.. just a handfull..

I almost forgot to list Shantae GBC (pricey on ebay)

It is not completely illegal to have roms if you already own the original game packs

Edited on by Aldebaran

Nintendo Network ID: Aldebaran20

scottier

where is NES Pro Wrestling?

scottier

DarkEdi

We need Capcom support to the VC. Games like Megaman 6, 7, X3 and more VCA games.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

SparkOfSpirit

scottier wrote:

where is NES Pro Wrestling?

I was hoping now that Nintendo are buddies with SynSophia they would get them working on a new Pro Wrestling with a modern version of their N64 engine.

It's only a dream, though.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

cheetahman91

More Shumps like Recca (heard it might be coming to 3DS VC but would much rather play it on a TV screen), Crisis Force, Pop'n Twinbee, Gun Nac, Spriggan, the Neo Geo CD version of Ironclad, Blazing Star, Prehistoric Isle 2, Pulstar, Sapphire and The Guardian Legend.

In terms of other genres, I really want to see Castlevania Bloodlines, Terranigma, Splatterhouse 3, The Legendary Axe, Contra, Jackal, Mr. Gimmick!, Jumpman, Mayhem in Monsterland and Adventure Islands II & III.

As far as I know, there's nothing stopping these games from getting a re-release. Unfortunately, the Neo Geo is the only console that still gets support on the Wii VC, so we're going to need to see some consoles added to the Wii U VC before some of these can be added.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

DarkEdi

Ironclad is availabe in VC.

CrazyOtto

On the Wii VC, nothing now with the Wii being dead (and probably discontinued in early 2014). I'd rather see them come to 3DS and Wii U.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

CrazyOtto

CanisWolfred wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

...Pop'n Twinbee...Spriggan...Sapphire

R.I.P. Hudson-Soft...

Pop'n Twinbee is actually Konami so it may come to the Wii U VC. I played it and other Twinbee games on my brother's PSP recently and I'd love to see the series come to more platforms.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Tasuki

MrSRArter wrote:

On the Wii VC, nothing now with the Wii being dead (and probably discontinued in early 2014). I'd rather see them come to 3DS and Wii U.

I know for a fact Nintendo is no longer supporting the Wii which is why only Neo Geo games have been coming to the Wii VC lately. Nintendo said that the Kirby Anniversary Collection was the last game that they were doing for the Wii.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SparkOfSpirit

cheetahman91 wrote:

More Shumps like Recca (heard it might be coming to 3DS VC but would much rather play it on a TV screen), Crisis Force, Pop'n Twinbee, Gun Nac, Spriggan, the Neo Geo CD version of Ironclad, Blazing Star, Prehistoric Isle 2, Pulstar, Sapphire and The Guardian Legend.

In terms of other genres, I really want to see Castlevania Bloodlines, Terranigma, Splatterhouse 3, The Legendary Axe, Contra, Jackal, Mr. Gimmick!, Jumpman, Mayhem in Monsterland and Adventure Islands II & III.

As far as I know, there's nothing stopping these games from getting a re-release. Unfortunately, the Neo Geo is the only console that still gets support on the Wii VC, so we're going to need to see some consoles added to the Wii U VC before some of these can be added.

So many good choices. I'm really hoping the Neo Geo stuff continues and carries over to the Wii-U.

Shame Konami is the one blocking many of these releases.

― G.K. Chesterton

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.