Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Showing 521 to 540 of 664

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

521. Posted:

it would be good to get shante so i can play the dsi one

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

KingMike

522. Posted:

I only have the first Goemon, so I know that is one is yes on Controller Pak, no on Expansion Pak.

Most third-party games used the Controller Pak for saving, even just for saving single-player game data.
My only guess why is because supposedly Nintendo was already charging third-parties an arm and a leg per cart without in-cart save memory, so not too many were willing to pay even more to order carts with built-in save memory.

Though I'll admit my own N64 cart collection is rather small and primarily first/second party games.
The other third party games I own that I am sure of:
Quest 64: requires Controller Pak to save (I remember this was one of the first games I rented, and I was disappointed to find that out after bringing the game home).
Aidyn Chronicles: Controller Pak to save, optional support for Expansion Pak for higher resolution mode.
Gex 3: Controller Pak to save, though I think it also offers a password feature as an alternate save.

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage

brooks83

523. Posted:

I have a feeling we will see controller pak emulation on the Wii U. All they would have to do is let you create a virtual memory card on the system's hard drive like they do on the PS3 with PS1 and PS2 memory cards. There really is no excuse not to.

brooks83

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

524. Posted:

Nintendo is lazy. They could put rumble to the classic controller o put rumble in the N64 with the gamecube controls but no, they didn´t and i´m sure there won´t be a new update to the wii (unless they put a transfer channel for the Wii U to pass saves and channels).

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

Brando67854321

525. Posted:

DarkEdi wrote:

Nintendo is lazy. They could put rumble to the classic controller o put rumble in the N64 with the gamecube controls but no, they didn´t and i´m sure there won´t be a new update to the wii (unless they put a transfer channel for the Wii U to pass saves and channels).

I agree with you DarkEdi.
Off subject here. But I hope the wii u fixes the n64 vc with the rumble pak to expansion & controller pak. On a side note for everyone, the reason why there was no transfer pak support on the wii because there was no 3ds or 3ds vc back in 2006. Am I the only one around here thinking transfer pak support would still happen?(preferably on 3ds & wii u) I know it's unlikely but I can dream can I? Then again this is nintendo we are talking about.

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

AuthorMessage

ogo79

526. Posted:

DarkEdi wrote:

you are in dire need of a happy meal.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

PoorVGameNerd

527. Posted:

I don't have a Wii, but if I did, I would totally want to see the NES version of Double Dragon II on VC. NintendoLife reported it had been rated and would be on the way, but that was a while back. Seriously, what's the hold up Nintendo?

www.poorvideogamenerd.com
Retro Nintendo Game Reviews

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

528. Posted:

PoorVGameNerd wrote:

Seriously, what's the hold up Nintendo?

We've been asking that for 5 years now on the Wii VC. It's just what they do...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

529. Posted:

I want Adventure Island II in America and Ninja Gaiden II and III in Europe.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

530. Posted:

I want Super Turrican 2, Axelay and Metal Marines for Europe.

Paradroid and Uridium for North America! :P

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

Rawk_Hawk

531. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

I want Super Turrican 2, Axelay and Metal Marines for Europe.

Paradroid and Uridium for North America! :P

Impossible Mission was ESRB rated a billion years ago but we never got it. I wish we would along with Paradroid and Uridium.

"Practice hospitality. bless and do not curse." Romans 12:13-14

AuthorMessage

firearrow505

532. Posted:

Mario paint!

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

533. Posted:

More N64, Commodore 64 and Master System games (there are many years since we see any of them).

AuthorMessage

Thegargoylevine

534. Posted:

Both Goemon games for N64 is all I need.

Thegargoylevine

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

535. Posted:

Mario Party 3, Mother 1 (The only legal issue in the game is the hippie pretty much), and ALL of Nintendo's arcade games would do it for me.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

536. Posted:

Thegargoylevine wrote:

Both Goemon games for N64 is all I need.

The VC doesn't support the Controller Pak. You would be starting from the beginning every time you turned the game off.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

KingMike

537. Posted:

That doesn't mean Nintendo can't add support for it. They won't unless they decided to release a game that required it.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

538. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

That doesn't mean Nintendo can't add support for it. They won't unless they decided to release a game that required it.

You know the controller pak is pretty hard to emulate, right? It won't be added no matter what because it would take too much unneeded effort.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

539. Posted:

Castlevania on the 3DS.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES
The best troll thread ever

AuthorMessage

brooks83

540. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

KingMike wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

You know the controller pak is pretty hard to emulate, right? It won't be added no matter what because it would take too much unneeded effort.

[/div]

Well, I'm no expert on emulation so maybe you can correct me, but it seems to me that they could just use some of the system's memory as a virtual memory card (controller pak) and direct any controller pak saves there. The PS3 does it with both PS1 and PS2 memory cards.

Edited on by brooks83

brooks83