Forums

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Posts 481 to 500 of 639

Mr_Trill_281

mortal kombat 1,2,3, paper boy....

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

CanisWolfred

LavaTwilight wrote:

Does anyone read of those? I can't be bothered! But since you're reading mine then I'll say. To be fair my list is quite short. I'd love to see Castlevania Bloodlines! It's been ages since I've played it and never completed it so I must try! Castlevania 64 will be an awesome addition to the series and I'm surprised it's not up already. Dessert Strike I'l buy in a heartbeat. I also would like to see Krusty's Super Funhouse on there. By extension I might buy Bart V The Space Mutants or Bart's Nightmare if they came out at the same time. So:

Castlevania Bloodlines
Castlevania 64
Dessert Strike
Krusty's Super Funhouse
Maybe Bart V Space Mutants or Bart's Nightmare

Yummy.

Anyways, yes people read these, usually so we can shoot them down despite the fact that the title says "what games would you like to see come to the Virtual console". Like those last two - licensed games, won't make it. EA also doesn't support VC, so no Desert Strike, either. We're all waiting for those Castlevania games, though, but it seems Konami abandoned the VC along with everyone else.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Undead_terror

although microsoft owns rare and stuff,couldnt they release killer instinct gb on the 3dsware? since its only a little handheld game and that microsoft dont have a handheld device

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

dark-insanity wrote:

although microsoft owns rare and stuff,couldnt they release killer instinct gb on the 3dsware? since its only a little handheld game and that microsoft dont have a handheld device

They could since as you said Microsoft doesnt have a handheld and that wont be a conflict of interest but more than likely they wont.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Vehemont

I'm pretty sure that Nintendo still owns the trademark for Killer Instinct for the Arcade and the SNES version, but who knows if it will ever happen. I am pretty sure it will be a big seller for Rare if it came out on the VC or even XBLA. Then if it does turn out to be successful they can focus on KI3 instead of doing their imitation of Wii Sports on the Xbox 360. What am I saying, I wish the Stamper Bros. would return and Rare to go back to Rareware and also back to Nintendo who knew how to use the company.

Edited on by Vehemont

Vehemont

KingMike

Nintendo DID own the trademark, but they lost it in 2006.
Besides, I think when Nintendo Power announced Nintendo sold their stake in Rare, Rare got the copyright to characters they created (which included KI).

KingMike

Nintenbro

I'm still patiently waiting for the definitive SNES version of Prince of Persia. Come on NOA! We want the SNES version here in the states too. Wasn't it bad enough when Forgotten Sands falsely advertised the game as an unlockable feature? Then it's released in Europe, just to tease us even further. This is unacceptable customer service, if you ask me. )<:

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Kob

Top Gear
Star Fox
Gaiares
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Super Monaco GP
OutRun
Lion King
Castle of Illusion
The Magical Quest starring Mickey Mouse
Battletoads (NES and SNES versions)

My Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/kobayashibr

TheDreamingHawk

G4L wrote:

I'm still patiently waiting for the definitive SNES version of Prince of Persia. Come on NOA! We want the SNES version here in the states too. Wasn't it bad enough when Forgotten Sands falsely advertised the game as an unlockable feature? Then it's released in Europe, just to tease us even further. This is unacceptable customer service, if you ask me. )<:

Blame Ubisoft. They have full control over their VC games, not Nintendo. Seeing how it's their first VC game anyway I don't think it will come here right away. Be patient.

Kobayashi wrote:

Top Gear
Star Fox
Gaiares
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Super Monaco GP
OutRun
Lion King
Castle of Illusion
The Magical Quest starring Mickey Mouse
Battletoads (NES and SNES versions)

All of those can't come (Except for Outrun) due to the legal issues/license those games. We all know that Rare will forever be owned by Microsoft.

Edited on by TheDreamingHawk

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

CanisWolfred

Yeah, kobayashi, I figured you would've known that by now - you've only been a member of VC-forums for 3 years now.

Gaiares isn't a licensed game, but I think the company that made it is now defunct. Would be nice if it came to VC so I wouldn't have to hook up my Genny to play such a great game.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want some N64 games now. Harvest Moon 64, Donkey Kong 64, and the 2 Goemons would be great. Even if Nintendo charged an artificial premium for any of those, I'd buy them up in seconds - $12 is still generous compared to what the b******s on eBay are charging for them.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KingMike

Gaiares was made by Telenet (who sold games in North America under the name Renovation) who is now owned by Sunsoft, who has released games somewhat recently on VC.

KingMike

Brando67854321

Mickeymac wrote:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want some N64 games now. Harvest Moon 64, Donkey Kong 64, and the 2 Goemons would be great. Even if Nintendo charged an artificial premium for any of those, I'd buy them up in seconds - $12 is still generous compared to what the b******s on eBay are charging for them.

I heard harvest moon 64 was not coming because of emulation but here is "the kick in the teeth" can run it but not natsume. (facepalm) Lastly what makes it worse is that Harvest moon 64 DID NOT use the expansion pak!!! The only 3rd party n64 game that did not use the expansion pak yet It STILL could not come. That is a bad omen for other n64 games to come.

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

KingMike

I really doubt the Controller Pak is an emulation problem, more like Nintendo's too lazy to support it.
And I think you might be confusing "Expansion Pak" (console RAM upgrade) and "Controller Pak" (memory card).

It would not surprise me if Harvest Moon 64 has emulation problems. Very difficult system to emulate (or so I assume, considering fan emulation of N64 games is still pretty crappy after all these years, whereas it's gotten pretty good for other old consoles).

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

CanisWolfred

KingMike wrote:

Gaiares was made by Telenet (who sold games in North America under the name Renovation) who is now owned by Sunsoft, who has released games somewhat recently on VC.

Ooh, so there's a chance, then? That's awesome. Not keeping my hopes up, though. Dang, I just remembered I still got to get Alisia Dragoon and Traysia for the Genny, too. Wonder if those will ever come to the VC?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Brando67854321

KingMike wrote:

I really doubt the Expansion Pak is the specific emulation problem they're having.

I did not say the expansion pak kept it from coming. I said It DID NOT use it & It still could not come because of glitchs but emulators can do It just fine. That is what I meant. p.s. natsume that is just sad.

Edited on by Brando67854321

KingMike

I edited my post right after. I admit I haven't personally played Harvest Moon 64 on emulation, but the games I have seen on emu were all pretty bad. (slowdown, misplaced textures, etc.)

KingMike

Brando67854321

KingMike wrote:

I edited my post right after. I admit I haven't personally played Harvest Moon 64 on emulation, but the games I have seen on emu were all pretty bad. (slowdown, misplaced textures, etc.)

Sorry I just had the 64 since I was 4 years old & I did not know about the emulation on emulators sorry & lastly did the goemon n64 games used the Controller Pak or expansion pak or both? p.s. yes I was referring to the ram upgrade majora's mask used.

Edited on by Brando67854321

Reala

Zool of the Nth Dimension by gremlin though I'm not sure if that company even exists anymore.

Untitled

Reala

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.