Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Showing 481 to 500 of 664

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

481. Posted:

Nintendo, I want Megaman 6, 7 and X2! I want them now damn it! :P
Oh yeah, and what ever happened to Double Dragon 2? Also, Europe has had Prince of Persia for how long now. I think NA is way past due here NOA.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Vehemont

482. Posted:

I would love to see Killer Instinct on the Arcade, but I guess I would settle for the SNES version. I know it probably will never happen with RARE being owned by Microsoft but one can dream.... sigh

Edited on by Vehemont

Vehemont

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

483. Posted:

@Vehemont, that reminds me. I would absolutely love to have Primal Rage on the VC Arcade. It was definitely a cult fighter back in the day.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

she_gamer

484. Posted:

I can't remember if I posted this before or not, but I was having a nostalgic day and these to games popped into my head:

Untitled

and

Untitled

she_gamer

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

485. Posted:

DarkEdi wrote:

It is because Nintendo hates our money. Same for 4 Swords in DSi, and Embassador games. They could earn millions but they hate earn money, it is the only explanation.

Why earn it when you can print it?
Untitled

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

486. Posted:

I think female gamers are cute. @she_gamer, do you happen to know why the majority of female gamers are either from Canada or Europe? By the way, I've never even heard of those two games you posted above. What era were they from?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

Vehemont

487. Posted:

Those games I'm guessing are from the Sega Master System from the 8bit era. Oh and yea Primal Rage was awesome as well.

Vehemont

AuthorMessage

KingMike

488. Posted:

Is the duck throwing bombs at severed flying dog heads? Creepy.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

mamp

489. Posted:

Princess Crown, I know it only came out in Japan but so did the original Sin and Punishment. Why won't Sega put it on VC.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

490. Posted:

mamp wrote:

Princess Crown, I know it only came out in Japan but so did the original Sin and Punishment. Why won't Sega put it on VC.

1) Because it's an Atlus game
2) Because Atlus Doesn't support the VC in America
3) Because it's a Saturn game
4) Because they already remade it for the PSP, which I recall going for as little as $15 on Play-asia at one point. That's 15 american dollers. Probably didn't sell that well.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

mamp

491. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

mamp wrote:

4) Because they already remade it for the PSP, which I recall going for as little as $15 on Play-asia at one point. That's 15 american dollers. Probably didn't sell that well.

So there's no hope huh, I'm sad >_<

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

she_gamer

492. Posted:

@G4L, I have no idea why it would seem like there's more female gamers in Canada or Europe. But I personally don't know any other girls as into gaming as I am, so it's not like there's an abundance here either. :). Also, here's some screen shots of those games, just in case you recognize the game itself (they're from the Sega Master System era).

Untitled

and

Untitled

she_gamer

AuthorMessage

KingMike

493. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

mamp wrote:

Also because the developer said they don't have the resources to localize one of their newer PSP games (Grand Knights History, officially canceled for the US. That reasoning would suggest the EU release should be canceled as well, but it hasn't been confirmed. At least if the EU version is still planning to come out, importing should be possible.)
Well, anyways, if they have trouble getting a new game out, I wouldn't expect an old game either.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

494. Posted:

Yeah, they're tied up with Dragon's Crown right now. Though that won't last forever.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CommanderAudio

495. Posted:

We NEED some Dreamcast games for VC. Seaman with Wii Speak compatability anyone?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in Swapnote/Letter Box, or M-Rated Status Messages or Swapnotes.

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

496. Posted:

Hmmm... @she_gamer, it's great to know there's at least a small percentage of females out there that enjoy gaming as much as we guys do. I mean, there are females that enjoy participating in almost every other activity you can think of. I always wondered, why gaming was one of those activities that was mainly only enjoyed by males. I only asked, because I've chatted with female gamers on other gaming forums I frequent. Strangely enough, almost all of them resided in either Canada or Europe. By the way, I still don't remember either of those two videogames you posted. Probably, because I was a Nintendo only gamer in those days. Everyone of my friends only owned an NES, and we'd always trade videogames for a week or so. Just so we could experience all of the videogames our parents didn't have the kind of funds to purchase for us. In your defense, those screenshots do look interesting. I guess Sega did what Nintendidn't. :D

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

AuthorMessage

LavaTwilight

497. Posted:

Does anyone read of those? I can't be bothered! But since you're reading mine then I'll say. To be fair my list is quite short. I'd love to see Castlevania Bloodlines! It's been ages since I've played it and never completed it so I must try! Castlevania 64 will be an awesome addition to the series and I'm surprised it's not up already. Dessert Strike I'l buy in a heartbeat. I also would like to see Krusty's Super Funhouse on there. By extension I might buy Bart V The Space Mutants or Bart's Nightmare if they came out at the same time. So:

Castlevania Bloodlines
Castlevania 64
Dessert Strike
Krusty's Super Funhouse
Maybe Bart V Space Mutants or Bart's Nightmare

LavaTwilight

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

498. Posted:

mortal kombat 1,2,3, paper boy....

Lets All Keep It "TRILL"...

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

499. Posted:

LavaTwilight wrote:

Does anyone read of those? I can't be bothered! But since you're reading mine then I'll say. To be fair my list is quite short. I'd love to see Castlevania Bloodlines! It's been ages since I've played it and never completed it so I must try! Castlevania 64 will be an awesome addition to the series and I'm surprised it's not up already. Dessert Strike I'l buy in a heartbeat. I also would like to see Krusty's Super Funhouse on there. By extension I might buy Bart V The Space Mutants or Bart's Nightmare if they came out at the same time. So:

Castlevania Bloodlines
Castlevania 64
Dessert Strike
Krusty's Super Funhouse
Maybe Bart V Space Mutants or Bart's Nightmare

Yummy.

Anyways, yes people read these, usually so we can shoot them down despite the fact that the title says "what games would you like to see come to the Virtual console". Like those last two - licensed games, won't make it. EA also doesn't support VC, so no Desert Strike, either. We're all waiting for those Castlevania games, though, but it seems Konami abandoned the VC along with everyone else.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

500. Posted:

although microsoft owns rare and stuff,couldnt they release killer instinct gb on the 3dsware? since its only a little handheld game and that microsoft dont have a handheld device

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror