Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Showing 461 to 480 of 664

AuthorMessage

sketchturner

461. Posted:

Body Harvest
Sub-Terrania
Mega Man 6

This would make my VC collection complete.

The last Metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

462. Posted:

Just naming one quickly off the top of my head....Earthbound since I've never played them and Ness and Lucas are on Smash Bros...I know that sounds crazy...

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

463. Posted:

King of Fighters 99.

Haven't been able to play that one for years now and its always been overlooked on collections.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

464. Posted:

Contra.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

Ryno

465. Posted:

Though I am not a big of the N64 in general, I would like to see the N64 Castlevania's.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Alentredo

466. Posted:

I wish Nintendo would release great and emoting games such as Super mario World 2: Yoshi´s Island, Donkey Kong 64 which is a game I have been waiting to play again since I was 16, and another game Nintendo obviously would let us enjoy again is Maniac Mansion for Nes. I kept playing it whenever I went back from school with my friends. Definitively, Nintendo has nothing to lose by taking notice of us. We only want to buy its games. The games from Nintendo. Have you heard Nintendo?
Cheer up! we will see how Nintendo figures out our willingness to make our lives a bit more pleasent, there are thounsands of games that Nintendo can release if they think it twice. Obviously, the problem is the number of games we can afford because the price of certain games is high. But I sure that Nintendo would make much profit keeping the virtual consola alive taking out new games every two weeks at least, for example.It woild be great.
Last but not least, this is my first comment in this foro, though I hope it won´t be the latter. I am from Spain I apologise for my English. Sorry.

Alentredo

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

467. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Though I am not a big of the N64 in general, I would like to see the N64 Castlevania's.

I think those require the Memory Pak which the VC does not support.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

468. Posted:

I would like to see a BS Zelda but that can't coming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OvpmAN8Ty0&feature=related

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

469. Posted:

anything from worth while-epic

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Alucard83

470. Posted:

Alundra game even though its a psx game.

Alucard83

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

471. Posted:

Contra
ProWrestling
Kung Fu
RC Pro-Am
Baseball Stars
Blast Corps (N64)

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

472. Posted:

I want the NES version of Rygar. I have no idea why we don't have it yet since we've had the arcade version for years.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

Rawk_Hawk

473. Posted:

Xyphon22 wrote:

I want the NES version of Rygar. I have no idea why we don't have it yet since we've had the arcade version for years.

I agree and both versions of Rygar are different enough that the NES version deserves a release on the VC. It would appeal to the old-school Zelda fans for sure.

"Practice hospitality. bless and do not curse." Romans 12:13-14

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

474. Posted:

Exactly. I didn't even know there was an arcade version until it released on VC, and I downloaded it right away because Rygar was one of my favorite games growing up (just behind Zelda). But it's just not the same. We need the NES one.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

475. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Blast Corps (N64)

It was developed by Rare. I don't think Rare games can get released on the VC, excluding DKC because Nintendo owns DK.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

476. Posted:

I at least hope Dr. Mario 64 comes out, seeing how not many people know about that game. And also, why haven't nintendo released ANY of their titles on the virtual console arcade anywhere in the world? I at least want to play the original Donkey Kong on my wii, seeing how DK64 can't come to the wii due to the rare mini game.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

477. Posted:

Wasn't Mega Man X2 Rated month ago? I'm still suprised Capcom hasn't released MM6 yet....What's the hold up? I'll just buy MM6 on cart, i can't wait any longer...My Mega mother brain is going to explode into Ninji Pixels!

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

478. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Wasn't Mega Man X2 Rated month ago? I'm still suprised Capcom hasn't released MM6 yet....What's the hold up? I'll just buy MM6 on cart, i can't wait any longer...My Mega mother brain is going to explode into Ninji Pixels!

Post of the day. :D

But seriously where is my X2? It's like the Donkey Kong Country 2 of the X trilogy on SNES. Way harder than the original and in some cases, better. ...then again maybe I'm being too nice here. lol

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

KingMike

479. Posted:

Supposedly while Nintendo designed the original Donkey Kong arcade game, they outsourced the programming to some third-party company.
Though that doesn't explain why they don't release the Donkey Kong: Original Edition NES hack they made (for the PAL version of the Mario anniversary Wii) available on VC. Is that special edition Wii even available anymore? Why continue to exclude the people from buying it, let alone the rest of the world who couldn't buy it in the first place?

KingMike

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

480. Posted:

It is because Nintendo hates our money. Same for 4 Swords in DSi, and Embassador games. They could earn millions but they hate earn money, it is the only explanation.

Edited on by DarkEdi

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena