Forums

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Posts 381 to 400 of 639

Blaze

Metroid Zero Mission
Metroid 2
Metroid NES
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby's Ghost Trap

They're all so expensive to buy in ok/good condition, so I never got round to playing them....

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

WiiAboutU

@3DSneedsRPGs "Metroid 2: Return of Samus" was exclusively for the Gameboy. I guess you ment for 3DS VC sorry? I believe there is a 3DS VC thread. But I wish it was on the NES. I played that game for many, many hours as a child and loved it. I never completed it though, because I always stuck and couldn't move on any further. I am currently playing the original. I'm trying to find explore every undocumented area.

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

art_kevinc

N64
-Jet Force Gemini.
-Body Harvest.
-Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.

3DS VC
-Mario vs Donkey Kong.(GBA)
-Metroid Fusion.(GBA)
-Metroid Zero Mission.(GBA)
-Metal Gear Solid.
-Oracle of Ages/Season.
-Shantae.
-Final Fantasy Adventure/ Mystic Quest.
-Super Mario Land 2.

3DS FC: 0173-1318-0187

ogo79

Mickeymac wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

The only ones I can think of are Star Fox and Live a Live.

Agreed, though Live-a-Live would have to be translated. Speaking of which, I'm pleasently surprised to see someone else here who knows of it.

know this is a little late but you can buy the repro game in english here:
http://www.gamereproductions.com/products.php?product=Live%25...
Untitled

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

MinishMaster

oldgamesonly wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Agreed, though Live-a-Live would have to be translated. Speaking of which, I'm pleasently surprised to see someone else here who knows of it.

Untitled

i believe that says "live-a-evil"

Edited on by MinishMaster

MinishMaster

FonistofCruxis

NES:
Mother
SNES:
Earthbound
Lufia and the fortess of doom
Lufia II: rise of the sinistrals
N64:
Mario party 3
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Donkey Kong 64
Conker's bad fur day
Perfect dark
Jet force gemini
Mega man legends
Earthworm Jim 3D
Star wars: rogue squadron
Tom and Jerry: fists of fury

I know most of these are highly unlikely but it would be great if they did get a wii vc release (thats if they haven't abandoned the wii vc in Europe) and you're probably either laughing at me or thinking "WTF?" at that last one but I remember it being a decent game and saw some positive reviews of it on the internet when I looked to see if it was actually as good as I remembered it.

CanisWolfred

oldgamesonly wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Untitled

If I had any intension of ever owning a Super NES, I'm sure I'd get it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ryno

oldgamesonly wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

oldgamesonly, dang man, why did you not tell me about this site sooner?

Star Fox 2?
Untitled

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Tasuki

Ryno wrote:

oldgamesonly wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

oldgamesonly, dang man, why did you not tell me about this site sooner?

Star Fox 2?
Untitled

Sadly I dont even think there was a finished version of Star Fox 2. It ended up being cancelled due to Nintendo shifting focus from the SNES to the N64. I have heard though that they did recycle some ideas from Star Fox 2 into Star Fox 64 and the DS Star Fox.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ogo79

yeah that star fox 2 is not complete, but all the others on that site are...
@Ryno hell, if anyone needs help tracking down any game im the man.

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

KingMike

Wasn't there an article posted here (or maybe it was kotaku) a month or two ago. In an interview with one of the Argonaut guys, he said Miyamoto was afraid reviewers would compare StarFox 2 to newer consoles (probably PlayStation) and then give it bad reviews. (maybe it was that good that they'd want to make an unfair comparison? )

KingMike

Ryno

KingMike wrote:

Wasn't there an article posted here (or maybe it was kotaku) a month or two ago. In an interview with one of the Argonaut guys, he said Miyamoto was afraid reviewers would compare StarFox 2 to newer consoles (probably PlayStation) and then give it bad reviews. (maybe it was that good that they'd want to make an unfair comparison? )

Dont remember reading that, but that is just silly. How many great games come out near the end of a consoles life? Also, since when did Nintendo worry a whole lot about reviews. Whatever their reason may be, it makes me one sad panda.
And that copy is not complete you say? I may be less interested now in dropping a Benjamin on it.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

luke17

There is simply NO EXCUSE for not having Contra on the VC. Should have been there week 1 IMO

luke17

Tasuki

Ryno wrote:

And that copy is not complete you say? I may be less interested now in dropping a Benjamin on it.

Yeah I would be very wary of that Rhyno. Star Fox 2 is only accessible through illegal means. The Japanese version of Star Fox 2 was complete minus some debugging tools that werent removed, but even it was that far it was never released commercial. If you do find a cartridge of it on Ebay or somewhere like that its a fake and who knows if it will do damage to your system.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

What is taking so long for Nintendo to re-release Donkey Kong arcade?

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

KingMike

Supposedly DK Arcade was programmed by a third party so Nintendo doesn't have the copyright on the code.
But a good question is why Nintendo hasn't made the restored NES version available on VC. It's pretty stupid to ask people to buy a PAL Mario Edition Wii just for that game (especially in NA, where you'd need converters and good luck finding a PAL TV ).

KingMike

TheKingOfTown

uniracers for SNES

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Tranguz

Wish I could see Equinox too on VC. But there's no way for that...

Tranguz

Linkus

NES
Rygar
Battle of olympus
Metal gear
The goonies II
Mega man 5
Mega man 6
Guardian legend

SNES
Soul blazer
Illusion of time
Terranigma
Mega man X (all three)
Mega man 7
Axelay
The YS-games
Secret of evermore

Linkus

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.