Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Showing 361 to 380 of 664

AuthorMessage

alexhuerta

361. Posted:

I'd love to see some of the following games in some form
Pro Wrestling -NES, seriously what is the hold up? we've been promised this one for years.
Contra - NES seems almost blasphemous to have a VC without this essential game
Kung Fu - NES
Arcade games i also want include: Sunset Riders, Mat Mania, Arm Wrestling, Run n Gun, Turbo and TIme Pilot

alexhuerta

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

362. Posted:

ActRaiser 2! B-)
Why hasn't this been released on the VC!? :o
Based on the 2 hours i put into the original ActRaiser on the VC last night, i mildy enjoyed the action based stages, even though the platforming was pretty damn generic, Sub par and the controls were crazy stiff and clunky....At least the graphics were nice, and the soundtrack was pretty killer(especially the first stage) along with the enjoyable yet bare bones 'one attack only' boss battles. cough* Overrated game doesn't desserve the praise it gets cough*

But i loathed the simulation portion of the game, which IS technically half the game. I couldn't bear that tiring boring junk(many will disagree, I'm just not a fan of simulation) anymore, and I called it quits. Yet apperantly the sequal ditches the simulation, improves on the graphics greatly(one of the most beautiful SNES games I've laid eyes on) and it ups the combat controls. B-)
These screens look totaly awesome! :D I mean honestly, look at how beautiful the art style and graphics are, those bosses look amazing. Now this my type of ActRaiser, screw the overrated sub par original.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

But the question is, will it ever see the light of day on the Virtual Console?
Oh and I was just listening to some of the Music in both AC and AC2....And the original AC blows 2 out of the water....AC2's score is pretty generic and forgettable. Yet AC's based on what I've heard is freakin' legandary. Ehhhhh, Maybe I should just shut up and replay the game tonight! and put up with the Simulation shinanigins. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
NES FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Squashie

363. Posted:

Someone may have already said this one but it has to be Pilotwings 64, I am desperate to try this one out!

Squashie, Video Games Journalist,
Nintendo Feed - Everything Nintendo, all in one place...

3DS Friend Code: 0345-0525-1420 | Nintendo Network ID: Squashie | Twitter: famicomputer

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

364. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

And does anyone know who owns the rights to Smash TV now that Midway is kaput? Did Warner Bros pick that up along with some of the other licenses when they bought out Midway? I would love to see that game come out as long as its either the SNES or Arcade version. The dual analog sticks on the CC were meant for that game.

Assault and Virtual On would also benefit from the CC dual analogs. We need Assault!

@Waveboy Stick to Castlevania. Actraiser 2 sucks like no other.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

365. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

And does anyone know who owns the rights to Smash TV now that Midway is kaput? Did Warner Bros pick that up along with some of the other licenses when they bought out Midway? I would love to see that game come out as long as its either the SNES or Arcade version. The dual analog sticks on the CC were meant for that game.

Assault and Virtual On would also benefit from the CC dual analogs. We need Assault!

@Waveboy Stick to Castlevania. Actraiser 2 sucks like no other.

How does ActRaiser 2 suck exactly.....Yet one thing is for sure, AR2's music completely blows in comparison to the originals, and there's something less magical about the graphics in AR2, yet clearly from a technical standpoint they look superior.

Anyways, I think I'm going to start up ActRaiser again tonight, the music is too damn legendary and epic, i can't resist! lol.....Either that or Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS.
And again, it's too bad there wasn't some code that could unlock Proffesional mode from the start, curse the bloody simulation rubbish. :p Anyways I couldn't get past that bloodcurse Simulation area, since i couldn't get the people to build a bridge across the river....

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
NES FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

KingMike

366. Posted:

I just never really got interested in ActRaiser 2. I felt that when the gave the player more moves, it resulted in more complicated controls. I recall getting frustrated that the double jump and diving were confusable. IIRC, you double jump if you tap the jump button a second time during the ascent of the first jump, and dive if you're on the descent. Wouldn't Up+B and Down+B make it clearer what you wanted to do? :P

Well, Waveboy, I suppose you wouldn't like to know the PAL versions included a similar Action Mode, except you could play at any time and your saved data wouldn't factor in that. (I believe you get 5 lives (no continues), default HP and no magic, but some of the orbs have been replaced with magic-changing and max-HP-up icons. Possibly an extra life for every 20,000 points.) The PAL versions had a difficulty select as well (I guess Hard is the Japanese difficulty, one of the others is the American difficulty, and the last is exclusive.)
On the downside, the PAL versions had slower gameplay (but proper sound). I'd guess if one were to use an adapter to play it on NTSC, they'd get normal gameplay with sped-up music? :P

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Dj-hurracane

367. Posted:

Duke nukam 64 and Loony Toons B Ball for SNES

Dj-hurracane

AuthorMessage

JustanotherGamer

368. Posted:

I would like to see the Entire game library of each of the Retro Consoles on the VC. However that cannot happen because of legal issues with some of the rights holders of some of this games. Some companies are no longer in business. Acclaim for example or even Epyx! games which have long since gone under. So tracking down the legal rights holders to some games is impossible. Plus it would be a massive chore to re-write and correct 15-20 year plus old game code. To fix bugs in the game code so that it can run correctly on VC.

I would like the entire library of games for each of the consoles featured on the VC. But that is never going to happen.

JustanotherGamer

AuthorMessage

DaveGX

369. Posted:

A couple of games I was looking fo recently today, disappointed to not find em on VC because i remember trying1 back in the day and never really understanding the game that well, Dragon Warrior, however many were made.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

370. Posted:

It's due time for EarthBound, Chrono Trigger and Terranigma.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

taffy

371. Posted:

For the SNES: Star Fox, Spiderman and the X-men: Arcade Revenge, Mortal Kombat 2
For the N64: Donkey Kong 64, Pilot Wings 64, Excitebike 64

That's not asking too much is it?

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
3DS Friend code: 1160-9770-9674
Currently playing:
3DS - Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Wii U - Mass Effect 3

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

372. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Lol I think I posted here already but oh well...
Metal Gear (NES)
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)
Dragon Quest III (NES)
Starfox (SNES)
Jet Force Gemini (N64)
Mickey Mouse USA Racing (N64)
Bomberman Hero (N64)
Megaman X (SNES)
And thats about it...

:)

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Hankins

373. Posted:

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Rocket: Robot On Wheels
Look forward to,,,just cant wait...

YES, We can!

AuthorMessage

Chrono-Trigger

374. Posted:

I'm really in the mood to play Earthbound.

Chrono-Trigger

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

375. Posted:

What's a guy gotta do to get some Exile on the VC?
Untitled

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

Ryno

376. Posted:

Sega Saturn games and in particular Beyond Oasis Story of Thor 2

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

SKTTR

377. Posted:

I still want...

EarthBound Zero (NES)
EarthBound (SNES)
Terranigma (SNES)
These are three of the best RPG's I've ever played. My collection isn't complete without them.

Snatcher (SEGA CD) - This game is on my radar for such a long time and I want to play it now!

Monster World IV (MD) - This was announced. Hope it comes out soon. Would make my Wonder Boy series complete. I downloaded the other 5 Wonder Boy games from the Virtual Console and really love the whole series.

Warsong (MD) - This seems to be the most epic strategy-rpg the Mega Drive has.

Ai Cho Aniki (TGCD) - Beaten the first one on VC a couple of months ago and I'm now intrigued by the rest of the series.

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES) - I'm into Yoshi's Island DS at the moment, and this is just as great, if not better. One of the last great SNES-platformers that hasn't been released on VC yet.

Bakuretsu Muteki Bangai-O (N64) - One of the few Treasure games I still need to own.

F-Zero X Expansion Kit (64DD) - compatible with VC F-Zero X, like the Sonic games are compatible with Knuckles! That would be awesome since we got no new F-Zero game on the Wii, and the Expansion Kit would be new for most people (including me).

Sim City 64 (64DD) - I just love what Nintendo did to this classic. Might be the best and most playable of all classic Sim City games.

In 4 and a half years there was just one Japan-only exclusive that was translated over (Sin and Punishment 64).
I hoped companies would release more than that... bringing over translated Secret of Mana 2, the old Fire Emblem and Advance Wars games, and the rare old (Super) Famicom adventures made by Nintendo etc. In that regard I'm disappointed, but I still have faith to get suprised.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

378. Posted:

I REALLY WANT THE ARCADE VERSION OF DONKEY KONG!

PLEASE????????????????????????????????

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

379. Posted:

Ugh, Exile sucked. At least it did on the Sega Genesis.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Waxedfloss76

380. Posted:

battletoads nes one of rares best
pilotwings 64

Waxedfloss76