Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Showing 281 to 300 of 664

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

281. Posted:

@some_guy: At present, there's only a possibility we'll see DK64. Most of the others are likely a big no, but all of them (save Goldeneye, DKR and DK64) are only available on XBLA.

On topic: I wanna see Mario Picross, Castlevania 64 and Wario's Woods (SNES). I also wish we had the ever crappy game Convoy No Nazo. But we all know that ain't happening. :(

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

SlyRax

282. Posted:

Parodius - I'm quite surprised that this game hasn't been mentioned yet. Are there any obvious reasons that stand against releasing games of this series on the virtual console? I can't think of any.

SlyRax

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

283. Posted:

some_guy wrote:

RARE GAMES!!! Original Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Diddy Kong Racing, Perfect Dark, Donkey Kong 64. Will we ever get them on Virtual Console?

Short answer as said many times before We will never see these games on VC unless Microsoft goes out of the console business. Untill than the only way you can play them is find a N64 and said games.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

KingMike

284. Posted:

I haven't really played a whole lot of Parodius, but I suppose that it could fit in a T rating (I'm thinking like the dancer girl that replaces the mecha-spider from Gradius, as well as the 500-foot school girl in Jikkyou Oshaberi Parodius)
Although that last one would be strange, with the game constantly jabbering in Japanese. :)
Though that doesn't really make the game unplayable. I thought maybe they could add subtitles, but then I quickly remembered it's a shooter, and having subtitles pop up during gameplay... might not be conductive to victory. :D

About Mega Man... so, I guess last week Rockman Complete Works Vol. 1 (PS1 port/remake of Mega Man 1, for those who don't know) was released as a PSOne Import game on PSN. Would it be crazy if Capcom ended up completing the series over there first? :P

KingMike

AuthorMessage

LuigiTheGreenFire

285. Posted:

StarBoy91 wrote:

Welcome to NintendoLife, LuigiTheGreenFire.
The thing about the first Mario Party is that there was one mini-game which caused blisters due to gamers deciding to rotate the control stick using their palms, which is why Nintendo decided to skip to Mario Party 2.

Thanks for the welcome, and your reasoning makes sense.

Nintendo fan for life!

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

286. Posted:

Can we have pre-NES systems? The Atari 2600 can be 250 points each, since the games are very primitive.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

UltraRobPrime

287. Posted:

Mega Man X! It should have been released a looong time ago! Capcom and/or Nintendo, cut with the crap and release it already!!

Retro Studios, go reboot Star Fox. The franchise needs it.

Watch my creation! http://youtu.be/ZSt_6oFZajk

AuthorMessage

EarthboundMisfit

288. Posted:

Air Fortress and RC Pro Am from the NES. :)

Edit: I too would like to see many Atari 2600 and 7800 games.

Edited on by EarthboundMisfit

EarthboundMisfit

AuthorMessage

JusticeColde

289. Posted:

WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game (damn you world wildlife fund)

Watch my stuffs
250 games and counting
Follow me to fun

Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter: JusticeColde

AuthorMessage

beastmaster666

290. Posted:

i think they should put TMNT turtles in time and turtles 2 the arcade game on vc or remake them and put them on wiiware or vc at least will be able to play them and they can make money if thats all its about now a days companys need to put them on to see if they will bring in money but if they don't then they will never no if its a hit or not for people who want good games to play on vc or wiiware would like to see on vc splaterhouse 3 only 2 arer on it right now but 3 was the best one of them all well ty and if you read this put up updates if any of the games i posted in this are coming soon later

beastmaster666

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

291. Posted:

I have a feeling TMNT II: The Arcade game, TMNT III and TMNT IV Turtles in time won't be hitting the Wii's VC, along with other classic Disney titles like Castle of Illusion, Ducktales and Chip & Dale...

Ah well! It tis' what it is. :p

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

292. Posted:

beastmaster666 wrote:

i think they should put TMNT turtles in time and turtles 2 the arcade game on vc or remake them and put them on wiiware or vc at least will be able to play them and they can make money if thats all its about now a days companys need to put them on to see if they will bring in money but if they don't then they will never no if its a hit or not for people who want good games to play on vc or wiiware would like to see on vc splaterhouse 3 only 2 arer on it right now but 3 was the best one of them all well ty and if you read this put up updates if any of the games i posted in this are coming soon later

Since

1) Konami doesnt own the rights to TMNT video games which Ubi Soft does now and

2) Mirage Studios (the company behind the First TMNT cartoons which the Arcade games are based off of) doesnt own the right to the cartoons anymore which Viacom does now

I doubt we will ever see the TMNT games ever come out on VC. Of course I could be wrong but since they would have to make deals with Konami, Mirage Studios, Ubi Soft and Viacom it will probably not be worth the money to put it on the VC since they would probably have to charge a higher than normal VC game price just so that everyone gets their cut.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Quiggles

293. Posted:

I'd really appreciate seeing the following:

Gemfire (SNES)
Lemmings (SNES)
Warsong (Genesis)
King's Bounty (Genesis)

Quiggles

AuthorMessage

TTGlider

294. Posted:

Ummm, wait a second. How do I live in a world where Toki for NES hasn't been released on VC? WHY!!!!

TTGlider

AuthorMessage

rotorooter

295. Posted:

As well as the ISS games I'd love to see The Ninja Warriors, I used to play a Japanese import of that for days!

rotorooter

AuthorMessage

TTGlider

296. Posted:

DUDES! I've been playing through Ironclad (NEO GEO) and it's rockin'! Now I want to see Viewpoint on Virtual Console. Cool!

EDIT...

DUDES AND LADIES BOTH... Ummm.. Neo Geo's DRIFT OUT? WOULD.BE.AWESOME. drools and faints

Edited on by TTGlider

TTGlider

AuthorMessage

Lotice-Paladin

297. Posted:

The arcade release of OutRun...I have been on a binge on the XBLA version lately and think it's time for me to play the original that started it all!?!

Love Splash Wave and Magical Sound Shower (I think that's the name).

Other then that, there are many games I'd like to see which are well known.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

AuthorMessage

kcspurs

298. Posted:

iss delux best football game everr. althought match day was good lol

how about super castlevania

kcspurs

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

299. Posted:

kcspurs wrote:

iss delux best football game everr. althought match day was good lol

how about super castlevania

I could've sworn Super Castlevania IV was already out.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Splat

300. Posted:

up up down down left right left right b a start.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake