Forums

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Posts 201 to 220 of 639

cheetahman91

Now that Capcom is supporting the VC Arcade, I'd love to see the 19XX games and Final Fight. Alien vs. Predator would be great too but the odds of that coming are next to nothing.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Sean_Aaron

1942 should be out in Japan in the next couple of weeks cheetahman - the original and best as far as I'm concerned.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Chrono_Cross

Sean Aaron wrote:

1942 should be out in Japan in the next couple of weeks cheetahman - the original and best as far as I'm concerned.

I'd have to agree. And when it does come out my dad and I are going to play it to death, because he's been wanting to play that with no blowing into game cartridges and having the game freezing eventually, for years.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Lotice-Paladin

Perhaps Bangai-O for the N64 and Mischief Makers too...

Alicia Dragoon, Prince of Persia (Mega Drive), Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat and a few other memorable games.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Bass_X0

Is Ys 3 any good?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Rob_mc_1

I would like to see Donkey Kong 64 and I Thought it would be cools if they took the opportunity to release Star Fox 2 for the SNES. I know it never came out but it was rumored to be complete in Japan.

Edited on by Rob_mc_1

♠♦♣

Taya

I want Uniracers for the SNES. I played the hell out of that game when I was a kid.

Taya

AndyK81

My wishlist for 2011 is GunSmoke (NES), Shadowgate (NES), Metal Gear (NES), Spy vs Spy (C64), World Cup (NES)

StarBoy91

@Bass - Ys III: Wanderers from Ys is one of those love it or hate it titles. I personally love it, though I only played the SNES version of it. It's also a bit short, but fun while it lasts.

To each their own

CanisWolfred

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of Ys 3, but I played it on the Genny and couldn't get very far. I kept getting killed on the first area, actually.

EDIT: You press a button to attack!! And I kept forgetting to equip stuff!!! It's Final Fantasy all over again! D=

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

turtlelink

Lol I think I posted here already but oh well...
Metal Gear (NES)
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)
Dragon Quest III (NES)
Starfox (SNES)
Jet Force Gemini (N64)
Mickey Mouse USA Racing (N64)
Bomberman Hero (N64)
And thats about it...

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

LordJumpMad

turtlelink wrote:

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)

This is all I want

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Twilight_Crow

After so many months I lost hope on VC, so my list has shorten quite a bit:
me just want mah Mayhem in Monsterland!! (for NA)

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Well, I just hope MP2 comes out next week. It'll be my only MP game as far as I care.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

jdkipfer

I would like to see the Mario Party games.

3ds fc:2921-9106-1046 Jesus Loves You:D I am trying to get a free iPad at youripad4free.com. I need referrals. You can click on this link if you want to. http://www.YouriPad4free.com/index.php?ref=7095879

golfisfun

Mario World 2......WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!!!

golfisfun

Bass_X0

golfisfun wrote:

Mario World 2......WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!!!

With every other FX Chip game. Left out in the cold. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't make it any less true.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

FonistofCruxis

I'm annoyed that konami hasn't released life force and axelay in eu. Other games I would like on vc are:
NES
Mother
SNES
Earthbound
Tales of phantasia(unless namco ports Tales of phantasia: nakiriki dungeon x to 3ds)
N64
Mario party series
Donkey Kong 64
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Tooie
Conker's bad fur day
Perfect dark
Jet force gemini
Rayman 2: the great escape
Mega man 64
Earthworm jim 3d
C64
Creatures
Creatures 2
There might be more but thats all I can think of at the moment. Although, a lot of those a very unlikely.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.