Forums

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Posts 181 to 200 of 639

StarBoy91

Hi, animalia, welcome to NintendoLife. I too am interested in seeing how Final Fantasy V would be like (I looked up that it was one of the very first fan-translated video games ever).

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

HecateCrown

Magical Pop'n. I've been dying for a legitimate copy of this game for years.

The Super Famicom cartridge of this game is on Ebay right now and fairly consistently, for what, $70?
And that doesn't even support the creators.

Edited on by HecateCrown

HecateCrown

animalia

P.S. are we allowed to suggest Game Boy games as well?

animalia

TrueWiiMaster

Earthbound and Donkey Kong 64

I am the TrueWiiMaster! Those who call the Wii casual BEWARE!

Nintendo Network ID: WiiMaster

StarBoy91

Hello, HecateCrown, welcome to NintendoLife.

To each their own

xAlias

Everything. Everything in the whole wide world and beyond (actually, I wonder what alien video games are like?)

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

animalia

The Final Fantasy games i mentioned earlier are all to my knowledge available on the Japanese Virtual Console, I hope we can get them too, as i would prefer to support the companies over using a fan translated rom.

Edited on by animalia

animalia

StarBoy91

@animalia - the first four are in the Japanese Virtual Console. Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI have yet to see a Japanese Virtual Console release.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

HecateCrown

Oh, thank you for the warm welcome!

As for Gameboy games, I'd really like to see gameboy games brought over to the Virtual Console. It would be a lot nicer to be able to play all of those old games on the big screen fairly easy. I, for one, would like to be able to have the entire Gamefreak collection on the Virtual Console. Not just games like the Pokemon franchise, but underloved classics like Drill Dozer.

Mario & Wario is yet another of the many of the Super Nintendo/Famicom games that has been wanted for years. Doubly so since it is one of the many interesting Japan-exclusive games that was never brought over. I had been wanting to own this game since seeing it in a magazine years ago.

HecateCrown

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I think we need more Capcom and Hudson.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

motang

Off the top of my head I want to see Weaponlord, dammit it Namco make it happen already!

Edited on by motang

NIN10DO

Twitter:

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Ok, here's what I'd like to see released, just to shut everyone up. I have no intention of getting almost all of these games.

NES
Dr. Mario
Tetris
Bomberman
Metal Gear
Ms. Pac Man
Jr. Pac Man

SNES
Earthbound
Mega Man 7
Super Bomberman
Mortal Kombat

N64
Mario Party 2
Donkey Kong 64
Bomberman 64
Mega Man 64

MASTER SYSTEM
Columns
Ecco the Dolphin

GENESIS
Mortal Kombat
Decap-Attack
Mega Bomberman

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

CrazyOtto

I'd rather have the arcade versions of Ms. Pac-Man and Jr. Pac-Man anyways. Jr. Pac-Man is definitely not coming because Namco was never able to license it after they stopped letting Midway localize Pac-Man games. Ms. Pac-Man could possibly come if Namco would actually support the VC Arcade in NA/EU/AU.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Weskerb

I want the Sengoku series from Neo Geo on the VC!

Probably the best Streets of Rage type games, (That aren't Streets of Rage).

Weskerb

Ristar42

The following arcade games would be nice...
Golden Axe 2
Turbo OutRun
Chase HQ
Super Hang-On (may actually arrive!)

Ristar42

Bass_X0

Golden Axe: The Duel on VC Arcade.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.