Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Showing 161 to 180 of 664

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

161. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

The only ones I can think of are Star Fox and Live a Live.

Agreed, though Live-a-Live would have to be translated. Speaking of which, I'm pleasently surprised to see someone else here who knows of it.:)

And the fact that no one else has heard of it is why I knew you would have heard of it. :)

:)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bub166

162. Posted:

All of the Earthbounds/Mothers of course, and then I kind of want to know when Mario Party 2 is coming out in NA, I enjoyed it. Then just about everyother N64 game that hasn't been released yet! :P

Nintendo - Where even first person shooters ooze creativity.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WanderFan91

163. Posted:

Hi, bub166, welcome to NintendoLife.

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

164. Posted:

Bass X0 wrote:

What about Bahamut Lagoon and Treasure Hunter G?

Bahumat Lagoon would also be great, I loved it a lot from what I've played and I liked that Square later used some of its mechanics in Final Fantasy X. Like Live-A-Live, though, it would need to be translated, and it's very text heavy. I dunno about Treasure Hunter G, though, haven't played it yet.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JeanLuc_Vaycard

165. Posted:

1. Yes I know people get tired of hearing this, but Earthbound
2. Rock n Roll Racing (SNES)
3. Terranigma
4. Bahamut Lagoon
5. Duck Tales
Will think of more later. Lol these all have a really slim chance at making it too. Especially Terranigma and BL.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

166. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

The only ones I can think of are Star Fox and Live a Live.

Agreed, though Live-a-Live would have to be translated. Speaking of which, I'm pleasently surprised to see someone else here who knows of it.:)

And the fact that no one else has heard of it is why I knew you would have heard of it. :)

:)

Heheh, I know what you mean.:P To be fair, I only heard of Live-A-Live through the Backloggery, since a member on my friends list used the boxart as his banner. It's pretty obscure, even in Japan. I doubt it'll ever get rereleased, let alone translated, unfortunately.

And it looks like I'll be playing through Bahumat Lagoon, thanks to the cookie. What a coincidense.:)

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mariofan0

167. Posted:

I've got a few I'm waiting for...
N64
Donkey Kong 64
Hey-You-Pikachu
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Mario Party 3

SNES
Super Mario World 2:Yoshi's Island

Hey-You-Pikachu might be hard to do unless they somehow used Wii Speak as a replacement to the N64 microphone.

Mariofan0

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WanderFan91

168. Posted:

Hey, Mariofan0, welcome to NintendoLife. I, too, think it would be nice if Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island hits the Virtual Console one day.

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CaptainN

169. Posted:

The only games that I am waiting for are...

Dragon Warrior I-IV on the NES
Metal Gear on MSX

Now I know many people don't think we will ever get Metal Gear as it never came to America but I think there is still hope as Europe got a English translated Metal Gear for the MSX and they could just bring it over here. Granted it is not the best translation and many of the "Codec" calls have been taken out but hey, it's still a translation and I would buy it.

Edited on by CaptainN

CaptainN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mariofan0

170. Posted:

StarBoy91 wrote:

Hey, Mariofan0, welcome to NintendoLife. I, too, think it would be nice if Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island hits the Virtual Console one day.

Its definetly a game that Nintendo has in fact overlooked.
The DS version was nice but the SNES one is longer and more enjoyable dispite the fact that the DS one had a few nice additions.

Mariofan0

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

171. Posted:

Mariofan0 wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

Hey, Mariofan0, welcome to NintendoLife. I, too, think it would be nice if Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island hits the Virtual Console one day.

Its definetly a game that Nintendo has in fact overlooked.
The DS version was nice but the SNES one is longer and more enjoyable dispite the fact that the DS one had a few nice additions.

I dunno about overlooked. Apparently there are issues around SNES games that use the SuperFX chip because none of those are on any VC (region-wise)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mariofan0

172. Posted:

lz2010 wrote:

Mariofan0 wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

Hey, Mariofan0, welcome to NintendoLife. I, too, think it would be nice if Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island hits the Virtual Console one day.

Its definetly a game that Nintendo has in fact overlooked.
The DS version was nice but the SNES one is longer and more enjoyable dispite the fact that the DS one had a few nice additions.

I dunno about overlooked. Apparently there are issues around SNES games that use the SuperFX chip because none of those are on any VC (region-wise)

I've never heard that before.
All I know is that its not on the VC and most people I know would like to see it made available.

I doubt the Wii is incapable of emulating the game so I'm sure if Nintendo actually tried to put it out there they could get it to work. It would just take a bit of time and a little extra programming.

Mariofan0

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JusticeColde

173. Posted:

Double Dragon (Neo-Geo)
Karnov's Revenge (Neo-Geo)
Psycho Soldier (NES)

Entertainment, today.
300 games and counting
Follow for... eh.

Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter: JusticeColde

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CerealKiller528

174. Posted:

N64
banjo kazooie
donkey kong 64
rocket robot on wheels
conkers bad fur day
toy story 2 buzz lightyear to the rescue
goldeneye 007

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SKTTR

175. Posted:

StarFox wrote:

Games I'd add just to finish off the major games:

Incomplete in every possible way.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

176. Posted:

How?

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SKTTR

177. Posted:

You say "Games I'd add just to finish off the major games" and then you forget so many major games (you list up all Mega Man games but totally ignore the Castlevania series), you add Mario Party but what about Mario Party 3, Mario Tennis, Dr. Mario 64?

Then only one Bomberman on each system is hardly finishing off something. There were at least 4 Bomberman games on the N64 alone, and 6 on the SNES.

Then you add licensed Tetris games. Yeah, it would be great to have the old ones, especially Tetris & Dr. Mario is cool, but then you should add the The New Tetris and Tetrisphere too, as they were also made (by H20 Entertainment but published) by Nintendo.

I thought your list is really inconsistent.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

chiwii

178. Posted:

I'd like to see Adventures of Lolo 3.

chiwii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

179. Posted:

Forget it then.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage
Avatar

EricTheChamp

180. Posted:

all old games from nes snes sega genesis and n64

EricTheChamp