Forums

Topic: What games you would like to see on the Virtual Console?

Posts 161 to 180 of 639

StarBoy91

Hi, bub166, welcome to NintendoLife.

To each their own

CanisWolfred

Bass X0 wrote:

What about Bahamut Lagoon and Treasure Hunter G?

Bahumat Lagoon would also be great, I loved it a lot from what I've played and I liked that Square later used some of its mechanics in Final Fantasy X. Like Live-A-Live, though, it would need to be translated, and it's very text heavy. I dunno about Treasure Hunter G, though, haven't played it yet.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JeanLuc_Vaycard

1. Yes I know people get tired of hearing this, but Earthbound
2. Rock n Roll Racing (SNES)
3. Terranigma
4. Bahamut Lagoon
5. Duck Tales
Will think of more later. Lol these all have a really slim chance at making it too. Especially Terranigma and BL.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

CanisWolfred

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

The only ones I can think of are Star Fox and Live a Live.

Agreed, though Live-a-Live would have to be translated. Speaking of which, I'm pleasently surprised to see someone else here who knows of it.

And the fact that no one else has heard of it is why I knew you would have heard of it.

Heheh, I know what you mean. To be fair, I only heard of Live-A-Live through the Backloggery, since a member on my friends list used the boxart as his banner. It's pretty obscure, even in Japan. I doubt it'll ever get rereleased, let alone translated, unfortunately.

And it looks like I'll be playing through Bahumat Lagoon, thanks to the cookie. What a coincidense.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mariofan0

I've got a few I'm waiting for...
N64
Donkey Kong 64
Hey-You-Pikachu
Pokemon Stadium
Pokemon Stadium 2
Mario Party 3

SNES
Super Mario World 2:Yoshi's Island

Hey-You-Pikachu might be hard to do unless they somehow used Wii Speak as a replacement to the N64 microphone.

You were expecting a signature, boy I bet You're Disappointed.

Twitter:

StarBoy91

Hey, Mariofan0, welcome to NintendoLife. I, too, think it would be nice if Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island hits the Virtual Console one day.

To each their own

CaptainN

The only games that I am waiting for are...

Dragon Warrior I-IV on the NES
Metal Gear on MSX

Now I know many people don't think we will ever get Metal Gear as it never came to America but I think there is still hope as Europe got a English translated Metal Gear for the MSX and they could just bring it over here. Granted it is not the best translation and many of the "Codec" calls have been taken out but hey, it's still a translation and I would buy it.

Edited on by CaptainN

CaptainN

Mariofan0

StarBoy91 wrote:

Hey, Mariofan0, welcome to NintendoLife. I, too, think it would be nice if Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island hits the Virtual Console one day.

Its definetly a game that Nintendo has in fact overlooked.
The DS version was nice but the SNES one is longer and more enjoyable dispite the fact that the DS one had a few nice additions.

Twitter:

LzWinky

Mariofan0 wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

The DS version was nice but the SNES one is longer and more enjoyable dispite the fact that the DS one had a few nice additions.

I dunno about overlooked. Apparently there are issues around SNES games that use the SuperFX chip because none of those are on any VC (region-wise)

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Mariofan0

lz2010 wrote:

Mariofan0 wrote:

StarBoy91 wrote:

I dunno about overlooked. Apparently there are issues around SNES games that use the SuperFX chip because none of those are on any VC (region-wise)

I've never heard that before.
All I know is that its not on the VC and most people I know would like to see it made available.

I doubt the Wii is incapable of emulating the game so I'm sure if Nintendo actually tried to put it out there they could get it to work. It would just take a bit of time and a little extra programming.

Twitter:

CerealKiller528

N64
banjo kazooie
donkey kong 64
rocket robot on wheels
conkers bad fur day
toy story 2 buzz lightyear to the rescue
goldeneye 007

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

SKTTR

StarFox wrote:

Games I'd add just to finish off the major games:

Incomplete in every possible way.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

How?

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

SKTTR

You say "Games I'd add just to finish off the major games" and then you forget so many major games (you list up all Mega Man games but totally ignore the Castlevania series), you add Mario Party but what about Mario Party 3, Mario Tennis, Dr. Mario 64?

Then only one Bomberman on each system is hardly finishing off something. There were at least 4 Bomberman games on the N64 alone, and 6 on the SNES.

Then you add licensed Tetris games. Yeah, it would be great to have the old ones, especially Tetris & Dr. Mario is cool, but then you should add the The New Tetris and Tetrisphere too, as they were also made (by H20 Entertainment but published) by Nintendo.

I thought your list is really inconsistent.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

chiwii

I'd like to see Adventures of Lolo 3.

chiwii

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Forget it then.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

EricTheChamp

all old games from nes snes sega genesis and n64

EricTheChamp

DarkCoolEdge

These are the ones I want:

• Turok
  • Turok 3
  • Jet Force Gemini (not gonna happen, I know)
  • Conker's Bad Fur Day (no hope)
  • World of Illusion
  • Aladdin
  • The Lion King

Wouldn't mind

• Rocket: Robot on wheels
  • Star Wars: Battle for Naboo
  • Space Station: Silicon Valley
  • Goemon
  • World Driver Championship
  • Body Harvest
  • Forsaken
  • Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
  • Terranigma

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter:

animalia

for the NES:
Final Fantasy II (the Japanese version translated into English)
Final Fantasy III (the Japanese version translated into English)
Dragon Quest III

for the SNES:
Final Fantasy IV (the Japanese version translated into English with the proper numerical value intact)
Final Fantasy V (the Japanese version translated into English)
Final Fantasy VI (the Japanese version translated into English with the proper numerical value intact)
Dragon Quest III

Arcade: Donkey Kong

Edited on by animalia

animalia

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.