Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: What do you think the 400th VC title will be?

Showing 41 to 60 of 64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Steviis_Father

41. Posted:

Earthbound.
Has to be. Please..?

They released Dracula X (a brilliant, and very expensive game for cheap), so it would be nice to have another brilliant, and very expensive game for cheap available as well. ;)

Steviis_Father

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Link79

42. Posted:

@ Steviis_Father
Not gonna happen. Earthbound is just too risky for Nintendo to release with all the references to beatles music and other popular songs. Lawsuit city right there.
We lucked out with Dracula X but something that great will likely never happen again sadly. :(

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

43. Posted:

Untitled Who knows?

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SKTTR

44. Posted:

StarFox wrote:

So now we have the problem of Nintendo not owning the hardware on which its games were originally released. :|

Nintendo doesn't own the hardware for its aracde games.
Nintendo doesn't own the Super FX chip.

It's no wonder we haven't gotten them.

So Nintendo owns Commodore, TG16/CD, Neo Geo, the Sega systems and some of the arcades but not their own?
Think things through, man. And don't put any big ideas in just some random coincidences.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SigourneyBeaver

45. Posted:

The 400th VC game will be...

...unreleased at this rate.

Sigourney Beaver.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Yellowtails

46. Posted:

I think it will be Mario Party 3. Nintendo likes giving us a big game every Christmas, so I think this would be it.

Yellowtails

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SuperToad

47. Posted:

SigourneyBeaver wrote:

The 400th VC game will be...

...unreleased at this rate.

SuperToad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jester94

48. Posted:

action 52

(3DS FC) 4468-1141-2979
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkJesterOfArkham94?feature=mhee
i post club nintendo code's.
i only troll at Komic store's & at Komic Kon.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SkywardLink98

49. Posted:

I hope it's something good, like Super Mario World 2.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkEdi

50. Posted:

The 400th game never will be released. The VC died.

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordTendoboy

51. Posted:

Link79 wrote:

@ Steviis_Father
Not gonna happen. Earthbound is just too risky for Nintendo to release with all the references to beatles music and other popular songs. Lawsuit city right there.
We lucked out with Dracula X but something that great will likely never happen again sadly. :(

Yeah i still don't buy that "copyright infringement" BS. It wasn't a problem back then, why is it a problem now?

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheN00b

52. Posted:

DarkEdi wrote:

The 400th game never will be released. The VC died.

Yet it is sad we have not seen a VC Game since August, It is still alive there are still more games ESRB Rated like Strider and Mega man X2
hey Just remember back in 2009 The PSN did not receive a PS1 game for a Full 6 Months from December 2008 to may of 2009 when Spyro 2 came out
Just be patient people your vc games are coming

Edited on by TheN00b

PROTEST AGAINST SOPA & PIPA
http://americancensorship.org/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

FloY

53. Posted:

starfox snes, donkey kong 64, conkers bad fur day(why hasnt microsoft released this!!!)

FloY

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

54. Posted:

Monster World IV, hopefully.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheKingOfTown

55. Posted:

FloY wrote:

starfox snes, donkey kong 64, conkers bad fur day(why hasnt microsoft released this!!!)

Why would they? If anything, they would release it on Xbox Live Arcade, not Virtual Console.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LordTendoboy

56. Posted:

Super Mario Mega Sonic Man: Dragon Questing in a Legend of Strider X2 64

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bub166

57. Posted:

AtomicWaffles wrote:

FloY wrote:

starfox snes, donkey kong 64, conkers bad fur day(why hasnt microsoft released this!!!)

Why would they? If anything, they would release it on Xbox Live Arcade, not Virtual Console.

Not to mention that they kind of did already, on the original XBOX under Conker: Live and Reloaded.

Nintendo - Where even first person shooters ooze creativity.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

58. Posted:

FloY wrote:

conkers bad fur day(why hasnt microsoft released this!!!)

Ummm because it would be a conflict of interest to release a game on a rival system.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NX01Trekkie1992

59. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

FloY wrote:

conkers bad fur day(why hasnt microsoft released this!!!)

Ummm because it would be a conflict of interest to release a game on a rival system.

they already re-released it as a full retail game on the original Xbox

NX01Trekkie1992

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

60. Posted:

YashaTheSlayer wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

FloY wrote:

conkers bad fur day(why hasnt microsoft released this!!!)

Ummm because it would be a conflict of interest to release a game on a rival system.

they already re-released it as a full retail game on the original Xbox

I thought it was on Xbox 360's XL Arcade?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury