Showing 1 to 20 of 22
1. Posted: Sun 20th Nov 2011 05:18 GMT
Or is there going to be another N64 game? lol jk.I say it is Mario Party 3 or Exitebike 64
Edited on Sun 20th November, 2011 @ 05:33 by TheN00b
PROTEST AGAINST SOPA & PIPAhttp://americancensorship.org/
2. Posted: Sun 20th Nov 2011 06:10 GMT
Mario party 3 would be fun but i hope it's donkey kong 64 or pokemon stadium
guy: now remember kid's don't steel boat's raid cities or pillage.
kid: what! o_O
guy: oh um i meant don't do drug's
3DS fc 4682-8505-4147
3. Posted: Sun 20th Nov 2011 06:18 GMT
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
4. Posted: Sun 20th Nov 2011 06:38 GMT
Not gonna happen unless Nintendo strikes a deal with Microsoft and Rare.
3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594PSN ID PS_man1984
5. Posted: Sun 20th Nov 2011 08:51 GMT
If they can get the Gameboy Pokemon games on 3DS to Sync with the N64 pokemon stadium on wii would be sweet
6. Posted: Sun 20th Nov 2011 08:59 GMT
Viewtiful_Joe wrote:Banjo KazooieNot gonna happen unless Nintendo strikes a deal with Microsoft and Rare.
R u f3r r3@lz?
7. Posted: Sun 20th Nov 2011 09:25 GMT
Fingers crossed for Donkey Kong 64, it could happen since Rare can work on portable titles for other companies. After all they did remake Diddy Kong Racing for DS.
8. Posted: Sun 20th Nov 2011 17:48 GMT
It'll likely be Mario Party 3.
Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.
I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!
9. Posted: Mon 21st Nov 2011 03:35 GMT
they all always give use good stuff in december and november but usually for christmas they put out the big one...honestly... im hoping for starfox on the snes...
10. Posted: Mon 21st Nov 2011 03:40 GMT
Super Mario 64 Super Edition!
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
11. Posted: Sun 27th Nov 2011 17:31 GMT
What?The only "super edition" I know of is the Japanese Rumble Version. It's the same as the US version (includes voices that weren't in the original Japanese version), but with Rumble Pack compatibility they won't support on VC anyways.
12. Posted: Sun 27th Nov 2011 19:18 GMT
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
13. Posted: Sat 3rd Dec 2011 09:09 GMT
Donkey Kong 64...Donkey Kong 64...Donkey Kong 64...
14. Posted: Sat 3rd Dec 2011 18:19 GMT
Excite Bike 64
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
15. Posted: Sat 3rd Dec 2011 18:29 GMT
Jump hasn't trolled up this thread yet? Then I will. SUPER MAN 64
Lots of censorship here...
Dragon friend safari
Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1
16. Posted: Mon 5th Dec 2011 02:32 GMT
I think that joke got old a long time ago
17. Posted: Mon 5th Dec 2011 02:54 GMT
Most likely Goemon or Bomberman.
I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
18. Posted: Mon 5th Dec 2011 03:05 GMT
Really though, I wouldn't mind seeing Mischief Makers
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Edited on Mon 5th December, 2011 @ 03:08 by WaveBoy
Currently Playing: Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers! - NES
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
19. Posted: Mon 5th Dec 2011 04:50 GMT
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
20. Posted: Wed 7th Dec 2011 00:41 GMT
Derp my bad
I think Mario Party 3 Might come out when Mario Party 9 is released