Forums

Topic: VC Club Nintendo Survey Points

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

SpaceBooger

Its that time again for us US residents to get all of your Club Nintendo surveys done by the 30th of this month. I only need 10 more to reach platinum status, so I was thinking about getting a VC game that has a survey. The problem is that I can't find a list of which VC games do offer the 10 coin survey. Can anyone help?

SpaceBooger

CoolSpot7UP

Most 3rd Party and 1st party games have a 10 coin Survey
but it depends when you linked your clubnintendo account to your wii if you downloaded some Virtual console Games before you linked your account they wont show up

I have 910 Coins BTW

CoolSpot7UP

SpaceBooger

I didn't get surveys for Shining Force 1 or 2, Star Tropics, Super Mario RPG, Sonic 3.
But I did get 10 point surveys for Rondo of Blood, Secret of Mana, and Phantasy Star.

So I am wondering what other US VC games are eligible for the survey.

SpaceBooger

theblackdragon

there's a list here (click the Product Registration link) of the VC games that are and are not eligible... it's only games released before December 2008 that may or may not be eligible. everything after that is, though... just pick something you want that was released recently, and you'll be good. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Ste

I don't really follow club nintendo but i have an account, what are the different stages and what do you get at each level?

Feel free to add me and contact me
Darn you Nintendo, my backlog is already out of control and you are just making it worse with these new game announcements!!!!

Splat

__Ste wrote:

I don't really follow club nintendo but i have an account, what are the different stages and what do you get at each level?

An elite status is based on the number of Coins earned in a Club Nintendo year. The Club Nintendo year begins on July 1 and ends on June 30. Club Nintendo members that reach Gold or Platinum status by the end of the Club Nintendo year will be sent a special reward.

Gold - 300 - 599
Platinum - 600+

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

Ste

what is the reward usually like, what was it last year do you know?

Feel free to add me and contact me
Darn you Nintendo, my backlog is already out of control and you are just making it worse with these new game announcements!!!!

iphys

Gold was a lame calendar. Platinum was a choice between Doc Louis's Punch-Out and a Mario Hat. The Platinum awards are probably the only thing that make Club Nintendo worth your time.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

RowdyRodimus

I'm wondering what the Platinum awards are going to be this year. Since I have it we'll probably get a rock with a face on it and call it Rock Man.

I am the one you despise. I am he who says what you really deep down know but are affraid to admit. I am the Anti-Fanboy, the crusader of truth in a world built on your lies.

zezhyrule

RowdyRodimus wrote:

I'm wondering what the Platinum awards are going to be this year.

I'm hoping for Galaxy 2 OST, but that's not going to happen.

It's probably going to be some clothing item purchasable at Hot Topic...

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Mascotty

Hahahaha True dat Rowdy! But seriously, I was epicly disappointed with last year's prizes. I ended up getting the Mario hat, but I think I would've enjoyed Doc Louis's Punch-Out more

Mascotty

Winslow

Does anyone know how often they update the reward catalog?

3DS Friend Code:
5198-2526-6139

Burning_Spear

If I'm not mistaken, the VC and WiiWare surveys don't always show up quickly. You may not even get it before June 30.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

Splat

Burning+Spear wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, the VC and WiiWare surveys don't always show up quickly. You may not even get it before June 30.

It seems to vary some times it doesn't take long at all and other times it's does.

Edited on by Splat

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

brainofj

Burning+Spear wrote:

7 days after purchase, per Nintendo's website.

"You keep saying "snake", but all I hear is 'Easter bunny, Easter bunny, Easter bunny'."
-Meatwad

KaiserGX

iphys wrote:

Gold was a lame calendar. Platinum was a choice between Doc Louis's Punch-Out and a Mario Hat. The Platinum awards are probably the only thing that make Club Nintendo worth your time.

Excuse me... a lame calendar? The calendars you can buy are fail to the ones you get for Gold status.

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

iphys

Lol, you mean there are people out there that actually appreciated getting that calendar? I got it and I don't even use it. I'm just happy I got platinum status this year so I won't get stuck with another useless calendar.

sykotek

Does anybody remember if they announced what the prizes would be for Gold/Platinum last year before or after the cutoff? I'm only a few points away from Platinum this year, I actually should have enough for Platinum this and next year without registering more games, I didn't register any this year, but yea, I would like to have a choice in case there was something awesome for Gold, that is why I'm not at Platinum yet, so if anyone remembers, that'd be awesome.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

iphys

I'm pretty sure we didn't find out till after the deadline. Had I known, I would have done everything in my power to achieve Platinum to get Doc Louis's Punch-Out.

I wouldn't worry about the Gold reward being better than the Platinum one. It will probably be another calendar or something they're certain that no one would rather have than a Platinum reward.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.