Forums

Topic: Top tip

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Amorous_Badger

If you;re thinking of complaining because there's no VC game this week why not buy one you don't own and pretend it's just come out instead?

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

James

I worry that this kind of radical thinking could upset the already delicate relationship between people who buy Virtual Console games and enjoy them and people who don't buy Virtual Console games because the one they want isn't available yet, but when the next game they want comes out they say they don't want it because another territory just received another game they want and they're waiting for that and when will the inhumanity end?

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Noire

Man, my life would be less fun if everyone was mellow and didn't hate. I for one celebrate the silly misguided anger of these wonderful people. God bless them every one.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

HolyMackerel

I just bought Super Metroid 30 minutes ago (never played it).

It's my second VC purchase.

Now I love VC.

HolyMackerel

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I agree.

1) Enjoy what you have
2) Try new games already available
3) Have more patience
4) Call me in the morning.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

edhe

I haven't purchased Altered Beast, Operation Wolf, City Connection or Donkey Kong Jr. Math yet. Should I buy one of those?

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.