Forums

Topic: teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 and turtles in time

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

beastmaster666

does any one no y were not getting turtles in time and turtles 2 or what is up with xbox 360 geting it and ps3 getting it and not us y can't they just put them on the wiiware or vc thats the reson y i got the wii in the first place to play those games will hope to see if any ones got any info on those games if they don't put them on i will never get a nintendo sistem ever again well ty for the help if you can help me out on those games

beastmaster666

Xkhaoz

Probably because of memory stuffs. 40 MB is really not that much. And the remakes got terrible reviews, though the originals would be nice.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

brooks83

Back in 2007, TMNT II was set to come out on the VC, but for whatever reason it didn't. Most likely it has to do with Konami not having the TMNT license anymore.

brooks83

StarBoy91

What brooks said.
Welcome to NintendoLife, beastmaster666.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

theblackdragon

We don't know that we're never getting them. The only thing we know for sure is that we don't have them yet. You can always try contacting the devs to see what they have to say about the situation.

That said, if you'd like to discuss games you want to see wind up on the VC eventually, please use this existing thread. Thank you :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.