Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Strider VC Arcade

Showing 1 to 7 of 7

AuthorMessage
unrandomsam

unrandomsam

1. Posted:

Has anybody bought this ? If so can they confirm that it definitely is the Arcade version ?

(It has not even been reviewed here).

The screenshots on Nintendo's site look like the Megadrive version and it is only on the PAL VC. (Which seems strange).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

AuthorMessage
cheetahman91

cheetahman91

2. Posted:

That's because it is the Megadrive vesion. Capcom never released the arcade version unfortunately (the Sega port is still pretty good though).

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/cheetahma...

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage
DarkEdi

DarkEdi

3. Posted:

Its the Genesis/Mega Drive version, no VCA, but not worry it is a perfect game.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage
unrandomsam

unrandomsam

4. Posted:

I won't be getting it then but thanks.

(Don't want 50hz Megadrive - M.U.S.H.A was totally spoilt for me because of that. As was Ironclad (That actually said 60hz when I bought it))

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

AuthorMessage
ogo79

ogo79

5. Posted:

get the arcade version on capcom classics collection volume 2 for ps2

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Ryno

Ryno

6. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

get the arcade version on capcom classics collection volume 2 for ps2

Hey @ogo79, I know need to get the Capcom classics collections, wasn't there a Wii Taito collection that I should get? I seem to have forgot one of your recommendations.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
ogo79

ogo79

7. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

get the arcade version on capcom classics collection volume 2 for ps2

Hey @ogo79, I know need to get the Capcom classics collections, wasn't there a Wii Taito collection that I should get? I seem to have forgot one of your recommendations.

it was taito volume 2 for ps2. the wii one was data east arcade classics.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)