Forums

Topic: Street Fighter II Champion Edition TG-16, removed (March 2015)

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

OMC79

Another Capcom fighter has left the VC roster. Apparently it was in the last Thursday update.

OMC79

unrandomsam

It feels the closest (To the Arcade) I think out of the ones (That were) on the Wii VC

Edited on by unrandomsam

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

TOUGHDUDE94

I think it is a sign that turbo grafx 16 games are coming to the 3ds and Wii u virtual console in NA and PAL
sense japan has turbo grafx 16 games on 3ds and Wii u
so that may be the reason why the 3ds is not getting any for a while they are putting the games on there soon also maybe some other consoles coming(genesis and neo geo or neo geo pocket)

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Grumblevolcano

andrew20 wrote:

I think it is a sign that turbo grafx 16 games are coming to the 3ds and Wii u virtual console in NA and PAL
so that may be the reason why the 3ds is not getting any for a while they are putting the games on there soon also maybe some other consoles coming(genesis and neo geo or neo geo pocket)

I disagree, rather that the Street Fighter Playstation exclusive setup is being put into full effect.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

unrandomsam

Grumblevolcano wrote:

andrew20 wrote:

I disagree, rather that the Street Fighter Playstation exclusive setup is being put into full effect.

If they pulled the SNES ones that are on the Wii U VC I might agree with that.

DarkEdi

whaaaaatt??? the good thing I have the 4 SNES games in Wii U, Alpha 2 in Wii and Super in Wii Genesis.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

CrazyOtto

Neither the Wii or Wii U ever got Super Street Fighter II Turbo

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

DarkEdi

SSFII Turbo maybe will come in the GBA version.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

brooks83

Hmm, I bet Fighting Street will be next to be removed.

brooks83

DarkEdi

I just downloaded Fighting Street yesterday. It is a bad game but I never played it before. Im a fan of SF series.

unrandomsam

CrazyOtto wrote:

Neither the Wii or Wii U ever got Super Street Fighter II Turbo

Reason we need it in either VC Arcade or 3DO VC.

cwong15

It's not a great loss for me personally. Though I played quite a bit of SFII in the arcades, I never could reconcile the original 6-button layout to any of the standard Nintendo controllers. I guess that is one of the major advantages the Sega Genesis had over the SNES: the button layout for SFII.

cwong15

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.