Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: VC Recommendations thread

Showing 721 to 740 of 1,108

AuthorMessage
Matillion

Matillion

721. Posted:

Does anyone know the price for Xenoblade?

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage
Matillion

Matillion

722. Posted:

They're releasing it on the 18th August here in Europe, though.
Oh, and Great Scott, looks like I'm discussing this on the wrong topic!

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage
WaveBoy

WaveBoy

723. Posted:

Rukiafan23 wrote:

Is Ninja gaiden II a fun (NES) action game?
If so what are some of the best things about this game? e.g. story,gameplay,features etc.

Ninja Gaiden II is a great sequal to the original, except it has one gaping flaw....At least for me anyways, and that was the Clone item...It completely gets in the way of the action, especially when you have more than 1 of the clones on screen...It hindered the experience for me, to the point where i tried to avoid the item all together.

III, however is the black sheep of the three Gaidens. It plays differently, it's 3x as difficult...Limited continues, Ryu's jumps are floaty, the enemy timing is even more challenging, it has a darker tone, Mechanical Alien-like creatures are in full force, and you'll feel like a true ninja when and IF you even manage to finish the game. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: 3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Neko_Rukiafan

Neko_Rukiafan

724. Posted:

Thanks for your input guys I'm going to but it today :D

& to answer matillion's question I believe I heard it'll retail for 50 euro's :o

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

NNID: Rukiafan7

Huge fan of the Anime series Bleach!

I love Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach) and Erica Hartmann (Strike Witches)!

Currently looking for reviewers at WiiWareWave those hired can expect to receive review codes for 3DS and Wii U eshop titles!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
spectre0618

spectre0618

725. Posted:

Road Rash 64

Top Gear 2 (SNES)

Shadowgate 64

Killer Instinct (SNES)

Aerobiz Supersonic (SNES)

Stunt Race FX (SNES)

Star Fox (SNES)

Personally, I still don't see how half these games were missed. I imagine it has alot to do with licensing and other things of the sort but still, I miss these games dearly lol

Edited on by spectre0618

spectre0618

AuthorMessage
Ryno

Ryno

726. Posted:

spectre0618 wrote:

Road Rash 64

Top Gear 2 (SNES)

Shadowgate 64

Killer Instinct (SNES)

Aerobiz Supersonic (SNES)

Stunt Race FX (SNES)

Star Fox (SNES)

Personally, I still don't see how half these games were missed. I imagine it has alot to do with licensing and other things of the sort but still, I miss these games dearly lol

How about buying a SNES and not having to worry about the VC then?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

727. Posted:

Actually, those games are pretty expensive used.

spectre0618 wrote:

Road Rash 64

Top Gear 2 (SNES)

Shadowgate 64

Killer Instinct (SNES)

Aerobiz Supersonic (SNES)

Stunt Race FX (SNES)

Star Fox (SNES)

Personally, I still don't see how half these games were missed. I imagine it has alot to do with licensing and other things of the sort but still, I miss these games dearly lol

Wrong thread.

...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Neko_Rukiafan

Neko_Rukiafan

728. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Actually, those games are pretty expensive used.

spectre0618 wrote:

Road Rash 64

Top Gear 2 (SNES)

Shadowgate 64

Killer Instinct (SNES)

Aerobiz Supersonic (SNES)

Stunt Race FX (SNES)

Star Fox (SNES)

Personally, I still don't see how half these games were missed. I imagine it has alot to do with licensing and other things of the sort but still, I miss these games dearly lol

Wrong thread.

Lol :D

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

NNID: Rukiafan7

Huge fan of the Anime series Bleach!

I love Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach) and Erica Hartmann (Strike Witches)!

Currently looking for reviewers at WiiWareWave those hired can expect to receive review codes for 3DS and Wii U eshop titles!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
LucinaSmash

LucinaSmash

729. Posted:

Super Mario Kart or Mario Kart 64

Which one has the greater multiplayer (2-player) experience?

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

AuthorMessage
SKTTR

SKTTR

730. Posted:

Project-L wrote:

Super Mario Kart or Mario Kart 64

Which one has the greater multiplayer (2-player) experience?

If you're looking for balloon battle then SMK. The arenas in MK64 are too large for only 2 players.
2p races are a tie: You can play both games in grand prix with 2 players.
Only MK64 has 4 player versus race and 4 player battle mode, but since you're not interested in 4 player and looking only for the better 2 player experience I'd say SMK is slightly more fun.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
LucinaSmash

LucinaSmash

731. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

Project-L wrote:

Super Mario Kart or Mario Kart 64

Which one has the greater multiplayer (2-player) experience?

If you're looking for balloon battle then SMK. The arenas in MK64 are too large for only 2 players.

2p races are a tie: You can play both games in grand prix with 2 players.
Only MK64 has 4 player versus race and 4 player battle mode, but since you're not interested in 4 player and looking only for the better 2 player experience I'd say SMK is slightly more fun.

Thank you!

Edited on by LucinaSmash

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

AuthorMessage
Henmii

Henmii

732. Posted:

Recently I downloaded Super adventure island 2. While I always like Adventure island games, this one is particulary good. I like it a lot. It may be cheap in some ways, but the controls are good and it's just a lot of fun to play. I am already pretty far. I am at the pyramid!

Henmii

AuthorMessage
WiiAboutU

WiiAboutU

733. Posted:

Can someone please help me by recommending a Virtual Console title, that has a difficulty level that is friendly enough for a 10 year old? But will still keep a 10 year old boy's attention for awhile. (<:

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage
Gamesake

Gamesake

734. Posted:

WiiAboutU wrote:

Can someone please help me by recommending a Virtual Console title, that has a difficulty level that is friendly enough for a 10 year old? But will still keep a 10 year old boy's attention for awhile. (<:

If you have a Classic Controller and if he likes to read, Chrono Trigger is a really easy RPG that's fun for awhile.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage
WiiAboutU

WiiAboutU

735. Posted:

Thanks @Gamesake, but I don't happen to own a Classic Controller and he would rather play more than think. Do you or anyone else have any other suggestions?

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

736. Posted:

@WiiAboutU: You cant go wrong with classics such as Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World. Those are two of my sons favorites and he just turned 11. He also like Mario Kart 64, Final Fight, River City Ransom, Harvest Moon, Sonic 2. For sport titles he really enjoys Tecmo Bowl, Baseball Stars 2, Punch Out!!.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
WiiAboutU

WiiAboutU

737. Posted:

Thanks @Tasuki, but I've already owned Baseball Stars 2 and Final Fight. For him I recently purchased Wave Race 64, but he wasn't feeling it. So I gave Super Smash Bros. a shot and it keeps his attention longer than any of the other titles, but not long enough. I was thinking maybe Street Fighter 2 Alpha would hold onto his attention a little longer. What do you think @Tasuki?

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage
WiiAboutU

WiiAboutU

738. Posted:

Does anyone know any cool secrets or codes for SSB?

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage
SKTTR

SKTTR

739. Posted:

First, I'd try to unlock

  • 4 hidden characters
  • 1 secret stage
  • item switch menu

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

740. Posted:

WiiAboutU wrote:

Does anyone know any cool secrets or codes for SSB?

www.gamefaqs.com

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311