Forums

Topic: VC Recommendations thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,082

OverlordMao

I just bought Lords of Thunder, and it has got to have the greatest Metal soundtrack I've EVER heard in a video game.

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

Adamant

StarFox wrote:

Is indiana Jones any good?

Quite.
It's very similar to the Super Star Wars games, if you've played those.

Adamant

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I have the first two Super Star Wars games. Ok.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

LordJumpMad

All Zelda Games are a Must Have. http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/halolz-dot-c...

But, if you have The legend of zelda collection for The GC, like I do, Then your Set
( Got it for Free from a Friend who was not a Fan of Zelda)
But legend of zelda link to the past is not in it.

But, if you havn't played Super Mario 3, or legend of zelda link to the past, there a Must Have.
( I never Got the Chance to play them, when i was little. I wasn't Born yet. and I only had one Game on my SNES, that was Super Mario World)

I Wish, VC Had Super Mario World 2, Yoshi Island.
Its The Best Game I played on The GBA, and Still have it, Too Bad my Old DS is Mess up, and My DSi can't Play GBA Games.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I had the Collector's Edition once, but sold it because, at the time, I didn't like Zelda II or Majora's Mask.

Regardless, I'd rather play Zelda II the way it was meant to be played.

Digiki

Well you said you loved Ogre Battle: MoBQ, get it.

And if you really did love it, you'll probably get OB64 anyways, which is a sequel.

CanisWolfred

Thanks for everyone's help. Now that Kirby Super Star is out, I think I'll skip out on Cave Story for now and get KSS, Ogre Battle, and either Bit.Trip Core or Void.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Digiki wrote:

Cave Story is an infinitely better game than Super Star.

Maybe so, but I won't know until I've played it. I've already beaten Cave Story, so Super Star now takes a priority.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I was also considering Golden Axe and Altered Beast, but one beat 'em up is enough, and I already have Turtles In Time.

Scottie

Is Kirby's Fun Pak worth getting for single player only? Which is best the Kirby game or Bit Trip Runner? I am not sure which to get.

Scottie

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Is the SNES version of Space Invaders any good?

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I JUST GOT
Zelda II: it'll take some getting used to, but I'm actually liking it
Kirby's Adventure: has the classic Kirby feel to it
Donkey Kong Jr.: even more addictive than the first game
Donkey Kong 3: weird, but still addictive

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Looking into:

NES
Galaga
Dig Dug

SNES
Space Invaders

cheetahman91

@Starfox: Well, if you don't already have one of Namco's compliations, I would go for Galaga. Dig Dug is a great game too, but 600 points might be pushing it a little. As for Space Invaders, avoid it. It's not worth the 800 points.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Thanks. However, now that Mario Tennis is coming out on Monday, I'll save my points for that plus Mario Golf.

Adamant

cheetahman91 wrote:

As for Space Invaders, avoid it. It's not worth the 800 points.

That's quite a biased answer. It's Space Invaders, the description says quite clearly it's Space Invaders, and the price is stated right there. If someone wants to play Space Invaders, is willing to pay the price that's written right next to it, and asks if this version is "good", the correct answer is "yes". Your opinion on the price is quite irrelevant - the question asked was if the SNES version of Space Invaders was good, and the SNES version of Space Invaders is near-perfect.

So yes, it's good.

Adamant

Angaran

I really want Jett Rocket but what are the best VC games I should get when I only have 1200 wii-points

Angaran

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic