Forums

Topic: Recent Game You've Beaten 'VC' Edition!

Posts 141 to 154 of 154

Samus06

I just recently beat Contra 3 hard mode. Stage 6 was tough. I started playing the Ninja Gaiden NES trilogy and just beat the first game. I have never been more annoyed by flying enemies! Now on to Ninja Gaiden II.

Samus06

ogo79

put double dragon nes on wii u vc today and beat it tonight as well. it took me like 7 hours to do it for some reason.
i was too busy trying to dodge machine gun willy bullets to realize that really if you dont move you wont get hit with bullets. hmmm
either way this game is still tough with restore points.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Samus06

I beat Ninja Gaiden II the other day and now I just beat Ninja Gaiden III. Very tough and awesome trilogy on the NES. I would say the first game is my favorite and also the easiest. Even though the birds annoyed the heck out of me, I thought it was a fantastic game. The third game is the toughest in the trilogy for sure. Act 7 was just brutal. I think I'll continue my ninja gaming marathon by playing the Shinobi games on the VC. I hope they are as fantastic as the Gaiden NES games.

Samus06

TanookiToad64

Beat Super Mario 64 recently on the Wii VC with a GC controller. I'd played it a few times on the actual system, then beat Super Mario 64 DS, but had never been able to play it this close to its original N64 form. I was not disappointed, it was very good, and the ideas and the smart level design shined throughout the stages. Next I hope to find and play Super Mario Sunshine through so I can see what I think of it. I remember watching a friend play it, and I was a bit put off by the whole cleaning aspect of it, but I'm ready to get it a good try on my own.

TanookiToadTeam YouTube Channel

Loves the GB, Mario Kart, SNES, Smash Bros, GC, Wii and mostly anything else Nintendo!

I believe that good things come to those who work – Wilt Chamberlain

Previous: 4 Player MK64 Mir...

3DS Friend Code: 1478-5591-8095 | Twitter:

ogo79

just beat rival turf. i really enjoyed this one. its just as good as any other beat em up. i liked the graphics, the control is tight and i liked the music. definitely one of the harder brawlers around...ive decided to rename this game from "rival turf!" to "why so tough?"
7 out of 10 for me.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

just finished mega man 7. i got all the secrets and all the weapons. wilys second form is terribly difficult.
but my paramount and handsome looks made it much easier to charm the game into getting what i want, which was beating it.
something to tell you about because im sure none of you know the feeling, its hard being good looking.

the_shpydar wrote:

Fafnirchaos07

Zelda oracle of ages.. after i get bored of fantasy life, going to transfer my data from ages and play seasons

Fafnirchaos07

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3764-6565

ogo79

ran through golden axe 1 again

the_shpydar wrote:

Zeldalover

Ninja Gaiden (NES). For my first time on April 7th, on my Wii. I actually published it in the wrong section for 3DS.

Zeldalover

Zeldalover

Ok, I can beat Ninja Gaiden any time now from the first attempt at the end bosses. My record is a 2-death run so far (done it twice).

Zeldalover

ogo79

just beat castlevania circle of the moon gba wii u vc complete 100%
i cant find a thread on here for beaten wii u vc games...

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

beat faxanadu.
does anyone finish their games on here anymore?

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

beat castlevania harmony of dissonance gba on wii u 200% completion for both castles and all furniture collected.
still cant find a thread on here for beaten wii u vc games...

the_shpydar wrote:

Bass_X0

ogo79 wrote:

beat faxanadu.
does anyone finish their games on here anymore?

I wish Faxanadu would come to Wii U then I may have a chance of getting far into the game. And for long games; I tend to play a variety of different games without completing many, generally moving on to newer games.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic