Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Recent Game You've Beaten 'VC' Edition!

Showing 121 to 125 of 125

AuthorMessage

Ryno

121. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

downloaded sengoku 3 today and just beat it. really great game. been a while since a game made me feel like this.
only thing is, the last boss is the most cheapest boss ive ever encountered in a game. lol
yeah hes dead now

Did it make you feel like a woman? :p

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

ogo79

122. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

downloaded sengoku 3 today and just beat it. really great game. been a while since a game made me feel like this.
only thing is, the last boss is the most cheapest boss ive ever encountered in a game. lol
yeah hes dead now

Did it make you feel like a woman? :p

probably as close as i will ever come. if you have any suggestions on how to speed up the process feel free to let me know. im listening

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

unrandomsam

123. Posted:

I just finished Rondo of Blood (Thought I hated Castlevania due to the SNES version being a waste of time). Used Richter the whole time. (Got it to 100%). Normally I despise cutscenes but I loved the ones in Rondo.

Castlevania Rebirth I went pretty much straight through afterwards and it felt really easy. (Normal setting 3 lives - Didn't enable classic (Would have done if it was like Rondo - not sure it would have made that much difference I never used the Axe in this but I thought I might need to). It is rubbish compared you can just hit and hope every boss nearly.

I am on World 9 of the Lost Levels. (I suppose finishing it means doing world 9 and the extra 4 secret worlds with both Mario and Luigi). It is possible I might never finish the whole thing with Luigi due to not wanting to.

unrandomsam

AuthorMessage

ogo79

124. Posted:

mega man 1, used the pause glitch on yellow demon the last 4 robots and wily.

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

OMC79

125. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

mega man 1, used the pause glitch on yellow demon the last 4 robots and wily.

I remember when I beat MM1 for the first time 22 years ago. I didn't know about the pause exploit back then, so I did it the "right way". It feels like the worst thing to do when I do the exploit now but I have to if I get there with low energy.
Last thursday I completed Uforia, it was such a great experience, it made me feel like a 10-year old from the 80's again. I've gotta get the Famicom cart one of these days.

OMC79