Forums

Topic: please suggest an RGP on the VC!

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Tsuchinoko

Im not a huge RPG fan by any stretch of the imagination, but i have a craving to become exposed to one that i may have overlooked in the past. I haven't played a good RPG (or any for that matter) in a long while.

My favorites up until this point are Final Fantasys VI and VIII, Mother 1+2 (which i recently bought here in japan for cheap! so happy!!), Wild Arms, Super Mario RPG, and Fire Emblam. I guess a lot of these aren't tradition RPGs.

I've looked at the NA VC list and its not very extensive, and i am open to most suggestions. I prefer a good story over flashy graphics. The only ones i would really count out from the North American VC list are the original Final Fantasy (just seems too bland and basic) and anything under a score of 5/10.

I've glances over the reviews, and notices a lot of bickering and people taking sides, which is, of course, understandable. I'm not a fanboy, i just want to play a decent game. If anyone can be at least somewhat impartial and offer good, well-meaning suggestions then i'm all for it! ______

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Tsuchinoko

maybe i should mention that my favorite games are Zombies Ate my Neighbours!, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Silent Hill 2, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Link to the Past (i likes the Zelda, haha), Siren 2, Yoshi's Island, and World of Goo.

If that helped, im not sure, haha

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Ragnarok10

I heard that Breath of Fire 2 is a good game, although I haven't played it myself.
I downloaded Secret of Mana but personally I didn't like it very much.

You could always download Paper Mario which is supposed to be a great game.

Ragnarok10

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6583-3370

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.