Showing 1 to 12 of 12
1. Posted: Fri 8th May 2009 04:33 BST
Are there any VC games that use the Wii Nunchuk to move the character?
2. Posted: Fri 8th May 2009 04:47 BST
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
3. Posted: Fri 8th May 2009 12:18 BST
This account is dead move along please.
4. Posted: Fri 8th May 2009 13:47 BST
Operations Director @ Nintendo Life and Push Square
Nintendo Network ID: dazcee | Twitter: dazcalvert
5. Posted: Fri 8th May 2009 13:58 BST
NL Forum Moderator / Part-Time Reviewer / One-Track Lover
Noiseless Chatter, my pop culture blog that will change your life
Wii U Account: ChickenBrutus (add me!)
Mega Man No Damage Runs, and more
6. Posted: Fri 8th May 2009 19:05 BST
Aw, too bad. That would be awesome.
7. Posted: Fri 8th May 2009 19:10 BST
Um, did any Nintendo system before this have a nunchuck?
There's your answer.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPSN Name: EricChathamWii FC: 1599-5101-5844-5527 Too many codes to list... E-mail me, add me, and then we'll go from there...The #2 hookadikkaI have WiiSpeak, The Conduit, COD, All GH/RB, and pretty much everything else online...
8. Posted: Fri 8th May 2009 19:38 BST
No.EDIT: Wait yes there are some games that use the nunchuck.EDIT 2: Never mind I was wrong. Nope!
9. Posted: Fri 8th May 2009 19:40 BST
email@example.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[
Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990
10. Posted: Fri 8th May 2009 19:57 BST
Nope didn't happen.
I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.
11. Posted: Sat 9th May 2009 04:34 BST
Yes, Errr... No.
12. Posted: Sat 9th May 2009 08:48 BST
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.