Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: North American Virtual Console June 1st, 2009 prediction.

Showing 41 to 55 of 55

AuthorMessage

Adamant

41. Posted:

brandonbwii wrote:

I wouldn't necessarily say winner. :-(

I would. Boulder Dash is one of the greatest pure puzzlers of all time. Get some taste.

Adamant

AuthorMessage

Adam

42. Posted:

Dang it, Nintendo didn't give me the exact games I wanted even though there are two highly anticipated games on this list, I think I'll complain about it.

Also, for those in tears, chin up. Tomorrow is Nintendo's E3 presentation. Maybe they'll grace us with another update like they did for GDC.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

43. Posted:

That would be awesome. Maybe I should hold off on spending anymore points in that case. Lol. I swear, watch them reveal an N64 game or a VCA game to coincide with an announcement. That would be sweet!

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Adam

44. Posted:

Of course, there excuse at GDC was to christen a new console, the VC Arcade, but who knows, they could bless us with another game for the heck of it. I'm not expecting it, but I also wouldn't be shocked.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

Adamant

45. Posted:

two highly anticipated games

I'd say all three Wii games were anticipated, and DS update is a new game, for once, which is over par for that service.

Adamant

AuthorMessage

Syrek

46. Posted:

So two of the three games I predicted came true today...not bad. I have no idea what this VC game is mainly because I never owned a C64 so I'll think I will save the remaining Nintendo points that come after downloading FFIV: The After Years. Mighty Flip Champs will just have to wait until I purchase some more Nintendo points. Overall, a good week for downloads,which gives Nintendo three good or better Nintendo download weks under thie belt. Good job, Nintendo!

Syrek

AuthorMessage

JTC-Pingas

47. Posted:

Another dissapointing week for the VC. Boulder Dash looks good, but I'm sick of the 1 VC game releases. At this rate it'll take forever to see SSB64 or Mario Party.

JTC-Pingas

AuthorMessage

SteveW

48. Posted:

Boulder Dash is a great game! even though the C64 version looks horrible when compared to even the Colecovision version (why is that?).

The gameplay is great though.

SteveW

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

49. Posted:

I think we're ALL sick of the '1 VC game per update' rule that seems to have been adopted. But it eases the pain when the VC game is actually good (like today's) and not another crappy game like...oh I dunno... Wonder Boy III.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Adamant

50. Posted:

Syrek18 wrote:

I have no idea what this VC game is mainly because I never owned a C64

Boulder Dash got ported to every system under the sun, including both the NES and Gameboy (where I originally played it). That's no excuse.

Adamant

AuthorMessage

Adam

51. Posted:

Adamant wrote:

two highly anticipated games

I'd say all three Wii games were anticipated, and DS update is a new game, for once, which is over par for that service.

It was basically the most anticipated DSiWare title, so for the service's standards at least, I'd say it was highly anticipated. It'll be my first DSiWare download if the expect DSi VC announcement comes tomorrow and convinces me to get the system.

Come on, friends,

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

52. Posted:

@Adam - It BETTER be all in one or at the very least only 2 or 3 episodes, though I'd prefer the former. You should have heard me when I saw the 800 pt price tag and thought it might be for 8 or 9 episodes. :)

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

53. Posted:

Meh. Never cared for Boulder Dash, but the Wiiware update looks alright, and even the DSiWare update looks decent (gasp!).

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

Adamant

54. Posted:

weirdadam wrote:

It was basically the most anticipated DSiWare title, so for the service's standards at least, I'd say it was highly anticipated.

Really? I don't have a DSi, so I never paid too much attention to upcoming games, but in that case, all four games were pretty well anticipated.

And people still complain!

Adamant

AuthorMessage

irken004

55. Posted:

does any1 kno when the DSi shop updates for Southern Indiana? we don't have those games on the shop channels yet =/

EDIT: nvrmind i found out =)

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery