Forums

Topic: No VC releases for Europe again.

Posts 41 to 51 of 51

Bass_X0

well, i suppose it wouldn't be a big deal if the same thing was happening in America too. but seeing all their weekly singular releases of VC games makes our situation look worse.

i think someone should e-mail Nintendo Europe and ask them to clarify whats going on regarding the Virtual Console. maybe Nintendo will reply and answer half of our questions satisfactorily.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Sean_Aaron

Bass, you know perfectly well that you'll just get a canned response saying that they space out releases, etc.

Hopefully we'll see some VC love Friday, but after that the pitchforks are out, am I right?

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Ristar42

You're right Sean - VC is one of my favourite aspects of the Wii, yet Nintendo's treatment of the service for EU gamers is really poor. I also see no reason why games are released without 60Hz modes (which I know I repeat loads - but if you're a proper retro game fan, its a bit annoying!).

Edited on by Ristar42

Ristar42

SNK

i hate the way the VC games run in 50HZ mode because it makes them slow and sluggish with borders at the top and bottom of the screen,i have a usa SNES and a usa NEO-GEO and they used to run 60HZ and they used to run games 17.5% faster than the pal consoles plus games used to run full screen with no borders,so it makes me sad to see all the VC games running 50HZ.

SNK

madgear

Well I'll be extremely annoyed if we don't get a VC game this weekend. Well not too bothered as I'll be playing Tatsunoko Vs Capcom, but if Mario Kart makes an appearance I'll definately delay putting in the disc to download it.

I predict we will either get Super Mario Kart, Indiana Jones, Final Fight 3 or Rondo of Blood. Well hopefully one of them (though I'll be very disappointed if it just turns out to be Final Fight 3). I've had Wii points on my Wii for a couple of months now - surely something has to come along soon!

madgear

Gavintendo

Street Fighter Alpha 2 (SNES) is out this week.

Source: NoE website.

I want my Super Mario Kart

Switch Friend Code: SW-0541-2536-1427

Bass_X0

Heh. Not for me but I'm glad its out.

There's two things wrong with SNES Alpha 2. The slowdown at the start of the match and the incredibly awkward and completely useless in a heated match Level 3 Super Combos. You have to press all three punch or kick buttons at the same time and there's no shortcut button for that like on other consoles.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

madgear

Argh still no Mario Kart! OK I'm glad there's a VC game at least, though - it was getting a bit silly. I wont be getting Alpha 2 when Tatsunoko Vs Capcom is released on the same day though.

madgear

Ristar42

Yep, I'm glad that its out but Mario Kart would be better. I have SF Zero 2 gold on the Saturn, so the cut down SNES version is not worth downloading for me.

Ristar42

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.