Forums

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Posts 601 to 612 of 612

Bass_X0

I don't know why companies release average games and bad games. There are many better Capcom shooters than Exed Exes they could have released instead. And I don't believe there are any Exed Exes fans out there either. Its not one of their better games.

Then they turn around and wonder why people don't download their games resulting in them releasing less games.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

EvilRegal

Now what's this "No VC" thread doing so far down on page one? Time to bring it back to the top, where it belongs this week. NO VEE CEE FOR YOU! Maybe next week, the other two Capcom VCAs.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Stuffgamer1

I couldn't care less if we get those two arcade games, outside of the "it's better than nothing at all" point, of course. I'm still waiting for Faxanadu.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

vio

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

I couldn't care less if we get those two arcade games, outside of the "it's better than nothing at all" point, of course. I'm still waiting for Faxanadu.

And I'm still waiting for Super Bonk. The general lack of enthusiasm and support of VC by Nintendo in general is bad enough, but when they can't even bothered to release a game in NA that they already released in UK, that's just too much for me too stomach... There's simply no excuse for that sort of nonsense.

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

manleycartoonist

I'm still waiting for Skate or Die.

I have a website: www.the-manleys.blogspot.com

EvilRegal

manleycartoonist wrote:

I'm still waiting for Skate or Die.

Me too! I have many a fun memory playing it at a friend's house back around 5th grade! Of course, right now I'd be happy for Konami to release ANYTHING, to show they still remember that VC exists.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Bass_X0

No complaining about this in America this week!

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Scottie

Bass_X0 wrote:

No complaining about this in America this week!

Hope this game comes to Europe soon but we are still waiting for Mega Man X remember?!!

Scottie

Ryno

Yes, everyone should download Strider if they don't have it already or do not plan on owning the original copy for your Genesis.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

ogo79

Ryno wrote:

Yes, everyone should download Strider if they don't have it already or do not plan on owning the original copy for your Genesis.

this

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

DarkEdi

I will download today Strider so Nintendo can see the VC still creates money!!! And they lauch more the next week.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.