Forums

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Posts 541 to 560 of 612

Guybrush_Threepwood

Amorous Badger wrote:

Is that because all the SMB games are already out there on VC possibly?

Nintendo could finally release Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island if Nintendo cares about the Mario anniversary and us Nintendo fans.

Guybrush_Threepwood

Stuffgamer1

As it turns out, the current anniversary is Japanese, not American. As such, it would be foolish to expect NoA to celebrate it. Wait until next year, THEN complain.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

vio

rustythekid wrote:

Not all Amorous Bagger, not all...

cough

Untitled

Edited on by vio

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

As it turns out, the current anniversary is Japanese, not American. As such, it would be foolish to expect NoA to celebrate it. Wait until next year, THEN complain.

Well, come Mario's 25th anniversary here, we'd better get something good. A discount would be nice (250 points).

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

KingMike

The NA anniversary is also a Monday, October 18. Hopefully we'll get something, but I won't be too surprised if we don't.
I think Nintendo's Christmas present has typically been the release of a very popular game. (Super Mario Bros./Street Fighter II/Super Castlevania IV in 2006, ...DKC3?... in 2007, Phantasy Star IV in 2008, Super Smash Bros./Pilotwings in 2009)

KingMike

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

October 18- half off Super Mario Bros. for exactly 24 hours!
October 31- Decap Attack
December 27- Donkey Kong 64

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Lawn darts and fizz this week? What were they smoking?

vio

No VC release this week, which was expected. But the long awaited release of Sonic 4 makes up for it. Finally a WiiWare game I actually want to play.

CanisWolfred

vio wrote:

No VC release this week, which was expected. But the long awaited release of Sonic 4 makes up for it. Finally a WiiWare game I actually want to play.

I was just about to say that. I'm not getting it until I find out what the Holloween game is, though.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

vio

Keeps fingers crossed that it's either Castlevania Bloodlines or Splatterhouse 3. Preferably Bloodlines, but either one would be great.

CanisWolfred

vio wrote:

Keeps fingers crossed that it's either Castlevania Bloodlines or Splatterhouse 3. Preferably Bloodlines, but either one would be great.

Definitely. And fingers crossed that they don't give us CV: Dracula X or some crappy "spooky themed" Wiiware or DSiWare game instead.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

manleycartoonist

Ghostbusters for the MD!!!!*

*I know, licensed game... but how sweet would that be?!

I have a website: www.the-manleys.blogspot.com

vio

Well so much for Bloodlines or Splatterhouse 3. Thanks for nothing NOA.

But hey, we got a 6th BIT.TRIP game in a less than 2 year period! sigh

CanisWolfred

vio wrote:

Well so much for Bloodlines or Splatterhouse 3. Thanks for nothing NOA.

But hey, we got a 6th BIT.TRIP game in a less than 2 year period! sigh

But we got Flashlight! Surely that should make up for everything, right? Right?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tasuki

Mickeymac wrote:

vio wrote:

I was just about to say that. I'm not getting it until I find out what the Holloween game is, though.

I refuse to buy another Wiiware game untill NoA shows the VC the same kind of love they show Wiiware. I admit I wouldnt mind Sonic 4 but by buying it just tells them that I support the Wiiware which at this point I refuse untill they release VC games at a more consistant rate.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CanisWolfred

Tasuki wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

vio wrote:

I refuse to buy another Wiiware game untill NoA shows the VC the same kind of love they show Wiiware. I admit I wouldnt mind Sonic 4 but by buying it just tells them that I support the Wiiware which at this point I refuse untill they release VC games at a more consistant rate.

I just have people gift me the few Wiiware games worth buying. I'll just get Sonic 4 on XBLA when it's on sale. All my Wii points go towards te VC.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Reala

You know I seriously doubt wiiware sales will affect VC releases, boycotting one service by a few is hardly going to change policy at NoA, VC has a finite amount they can put out there, due to numerous issues I can't imagine VC 3 years or so on is ever going to have the same kind of release schedule they did early on, its just not realistic.

Reala

turtlelink

WTF NO VC THIS WEEK YOU SUCK NOA!!!!!!!111!!!1!!!1
But really, when will I get mai Yoshi Island?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.