Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Showing 501 to 520 of 623

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bass_X0

501. Posted:

...One game every three weeks now for America? Is that how it will be Nintendo?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cheetahman91

502. Posted:

No Uforia. I have sadness. :(

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

vio

503. Posted:

It's looking like my prediction that we'll get Ufouria in August and Aero 2 in September is correct. 1 measily game a month now from here on out... You really are lazy jackasses Nintendo of America. mad

vio

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ocarinaoftime

504. Posted:

i sent a complaint email about no vc game....we all no my email is not goin to help......but dang would it hurt to have at least one vc game a month....

ocarinaoftime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stuffgamer1

505. Posted:

StarFox wrote:

All the good games are already out.

Yeah, right. Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma, Final Fantasy "III," Yoshi's Island, Star Fox, Donkey Kong 64, Earthbound, Lufia 2, Mario Party 1-3, Chrono Trigger, Kirby's Star Stacker (no reason to not import release), Mega Man 5-7, Mega Man X 1-3, Super Bomberman 1 & 2 (plus 3-5 on import, maybe), Wario's Woods SNES (far superior to NES), and MORE; both better known and not; whether top-of-the-line or just plenty good; say "hi."

Some of the above games have fan-theorized issues, but NONE of those issues has ever been officially confirmed by Nintendo. Like Brooks83, my biggest problem with the service is the secrecy. Companies can't get away with that level of secrecy in the retail market, but they think it's A-okay on their download services? Nintendo's not the only secretive download company, though it IS the worst by far. I await the day that companies finally realize that announced release schedules are needed for ALL games.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KnucklesSonic8

506. Posted:

Mm-hmm and I'm still waiting on Super Mario Picross. Plus, there was a bunch of games rated by the ESRB that still haven't showed up.

But Mario Party 1-3 are especially inexcusable.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OldBoy

507. Posted:

My God, are you guys still complaining about games that won't come out...jeez ,go play some video games people. :)

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

brainofj

508. Posted:

I am no longer surprised by weeks without new VC releases. And when there IS a release, it's usually mediocre filler garbage (see, Aero The Acrobat). The list of quality marquee games is small, and the list of marquee, quality games with the likelihood of actually coming out (save your comments of "Earthbound!" and "Starfox!" and whatnot) is even smaller. So ... yeah ... I can't be bothered to care much anymore.

"You keep saying "snake", but all I hear is 'Easter bunny, Easter bunny, Easter bunny'."
-Meatwad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

509. Posted:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

StarFox wrote:

All the good games are already out.

Yeah, right. Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma, Final Fantasy "III," Yoshi's Island, Star Fox, Donkey Kong 64, Earthbound, Lufia 2, Mario Party 1-3, Chrono Trigger, Kirby's Star Stacker (no reason to not import release), Mega Man 5-7, Mega Man X 1-3, Super Bomberman 1 & 2 (plus 3-5 on import, maybe), Wario's Woods SNES (far superior to NES), and MORE; both better known and not; whether top-of-the-line or just plenty good; say "hi."

Some of the above games have fan-theorized issues, but NONE of those issues has ever been officially confirmed by Nintendo. Like Brooks83, my biggest problem with the service is the secrecy. Companies can't get away with that level of secrecy in the retail market, but they think it's A-okay on their download services? Nintendo's not the only secretive download company, though it IS the worst by far. I await the day that companies finally realize that announced release schedules are needed for ALL games.

I stand corrected, although the first two and Lufa are ? to me.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ogo79

510. Posted:

this is fine with me
ill just keep the games stacking in the mail like i have been
http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/retro/your_latest_retro_pu...
oldgamesonly waits for no one
no vc once a week?
ok ill get them in my mail 3 times a week

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

manleycartoonist

511. Posted:

The next Wii should have a port large enough to stick a pencil in and sharpen it than on top be a pad of paper that you can use to play tic tac toe! Now that would be awesome!

I have a website: www.the-manleys.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingMike

512. Posted:

I probably should play my existing VC collection rather than make a bad joke of a Photoshop image. :P
Untitled

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

513. Posted:

Bass X0 wrote:

...One game every three weeks now for America? Is that how it will be Nintendo?

Are you still unwilling to accept that Nintendo doesn't follow any specific pattern?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

514. Posted:

IGN's Decline of the VC article:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/111/1110602p1.html

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KnucklesSonic8

515. Posted:

That was a good read.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage
Avatar

vio

516. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

IGN's Decline of the VC article:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/111/1110602p1.html

Good article. Nice to see IGN taking real notice of this problem. I don't buy for a second that it's out of NOA's hands though. I think they're fully responsible for it's decline.

vio

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

517. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

IGN's Decline of the VC article:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/111/1110602p1.html

Just more speculation and no real answers. I still don't understand why Nintendo insists on being so secretive about this issue. It's not like they're doing something illegal or unique, so what's the G-ddamn problem?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KnucklesSonic8

518. Posted:

Glad to see they agree on Mario Party, too.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cheetahman91

519. Posted:

Pretty good article.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stuffgamer1

520. Posted:

@StarFox: Don't worry, Corbie and Marcel can fill you in!:D
Soul Blazer review.
Illusion of Gaia review.
Lufia II review.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P