Forums

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Posts 501 to 520 of 612

ogo79

this is fine with me
ill just keep the games stacking in the mail like i have been
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/retro/your_latest_retro_pu...
oldgamesonly waits for no one
no vc once a week?
ok ill get them in my mail 3 times a week

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

manleycartoonist

The next Wii should have a port large enough to stick a pencil in and sharpen it than on top be a pad of paper that you can use to play tic tac toe! Now that would be awesome!

I have a website: www.the-manleys.blogspot.com

KingMike

I probably should play my existing VC collection rather than make a bad joke of a Photoshop image.
Untitled

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

CanisWolfred

Bass X0 wrote:

...One game every three weeks now for America? Is that how it will be Nintendo?

Are you still unwilling to accept that Nintendo doesn't follow any specific pattern?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

vio

irken004 wrote:

IGN's Decline of the VC article:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/111/1110602p1.html

Good article. Nice to see IGN taking real notice of this problem. I don't buy for a second that it's out of NOA's hands though. I think they're fully responsible for it's decline.

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

KnucklesSonic8

Glad to see they agree on Mario Party, too.

KnucklesSonic8

ItsFuzzyPickles

Has anyone looked at the upcoming Virtual Console list for North America? It mentions fifty games with at least some sort of evidence supporting that it's coming to the Virtual Console (Not including Micheal Jackson's Moonwalker, since the PEGI rating has been removed. Nintendo Life staffs, could you remove that game already from the upcoming list?). This is based off pure memory, but around the first no-VC delimma, it had fifty-two upcoming games mentioned.

Remembering this piece of information, I don't think we can explain the lack of VC games recently with "Less and less games can be made available on the service.". Since we have at least fifty games that may come up on the VC eventually, I think the reason for the lack of the VC games recently is a lot more complicating and prehaps a reason that will be difficult to accept.

No I'm not suggesting that Nintendo has malicious intents for the Virtual Console, not at all. As a matter of fact, I think the reason why we're in such a long drought is due to Nintendo's bad management of the VC early on by overly-supporting the Virtual Console in it's early years.

Then you'll probably say "How would that be bad management?". The reason why I say that it's bad management is because they realized that they only had a limited amount of games they can bring on the Virtual Console without much problems and by releasing three to four games during it's early years, they unknowingly were setting themself up to **** off a lot of Virtual Console fans later on due to the declining amount of releases. Prehaps Nintendo should have released a smaller amount of games (Like one or two) during those early years so prehaps we wouldn't have so much of a drought to start with.

Basically, Nintendo were shooting themself in the foot and now they're paying for it by angry customers reaction.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

@SSBF: I don't think that theory makes very much sense. If there are still plenty of games to release, then why would having released "a lot" early on in the VC's lifespan have caused us to be getting almost nothing NOW, before we actually have them all?

Besides which, I subscribe to the belief that they'd have been better off simply releasing any and all games that were ready to go up ASAP instead of trying to spread them out at all. It certainly would have avoided the problem of publishers never knowing when their games would finally release!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

breaderer

Its sad that the vc is slowing down, but there is already so many great games on the service that I wouldn't mind too much if they stopped releasing them altogether.

Don't read this, please..

TwilightV
  • Shouts obscenities and prays for this thread to be closed *

TwilightV

ItsFuzzyPickles

@TwilightV: Except that if they did close the thread, we would see tons of "NO VC GAMES THREAD!" popping up. It's best to keep this alive so anyone who doesn't wish to complain about the VC can ignore it for the most part.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

cheetahman91

Here's hoping Aero 2 or Uforia gets released today.
Edit: Nothing. Dang it NOA.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

irken004

cheetahman91 wrote:

... Nope. No VC this week.

The announcement is on the front page

cheetahman91

irken004 wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

... Nope. No VC this week.

The announcement is on the front page

I know. I already edited my comment. I thought they would put it on the VC page again like they have been lately. Thank you for not doing that NintendoLife.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

KnucklesSonic8

At least we didn't have to complain this week but what about next week?

KnucklesSonic8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.