Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Showing 481 to 500 of 623

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

481. Posted:

No virtual console release this week? Fanboys mad?
Better join in on this rant and sell my Wii.

Hell, I'll even get a anti-Nintendo tattoo to show my determination.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

482. Posted:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

brooks83 wrote:

@Reala - I'm guessing the VC wasn't a big factor in your purchasing of the Wii, but to me it was, so I can't help but feel a little dissapointed in Nintendo's handling of it. I don't sit around angry though, I just spend my money elsewhere.

Yeah, I feel the same way. The Virtual Console was one of the biggest reasons that I decided to buy a Wii and Nintendo's treatment of the service and it's fans is a huge disappointment. I've been spending the majority of my download money on XBLA and PSN games lately. Hopefully Nintendo will get it's act together but I'm not holding my breath.

Nintendo released a good majority of good games from 2006-08. You call that mistreatment? All the good games are already out.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

483. Posted:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Do NOT sell your Wii! You'll regret it!

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

484. Posted:

Its time for this topic again.

What have you been downloading in the absence of VC games? Surely not Aero the Acrobat?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

485. Posted:

Roll Dice

Come on baby!!! Papa needs a new pair of Donkey Kong 64

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

486. Posted:

Ha ha. Snake eyes.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

487. Posted:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Ha ha. Snake eyes.

Just my Luck...
oh well at less we Got BlayzBloo: Super Melee Action Battle Royale
Good thing too, since the DS lacks Fighting Games

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

488. Posted:

Here's hoping Uforia comes out next week.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

489. Posted:

Bass X0 wrote:

Its time for this topic again.

What have you been downloading in the absence of VC games? Surely not Aero the Acrobat?

Nothing on my Wii. I got Resident Evil 4 the other day from Amazon, but as far as downloading goes I downloaded Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the 360 the other day and I am thinking of a few more titles.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Guybrush_Threepwood

490. Posted:

The Virtual Console was the only reason I was really excited about getting a Wii. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought it on release date. Of course I'm a fan of most Nintendo franchises since I got a Gameboy and SNES as a kid. But I'm not excited about motion controls (Wii Sports,...) or Nintendo's new approach to videogaming. The Wii hardware was also a huge disappointment to me comparing to the competitors (and former Nintendo home consoles I owned). Virtual Console is just the most important feature the Wii can offer besides Nintendo's first party games. So the decline of Virtual Console releases is naturally a big deal to me. Since WiiWare is not (and will never be) an proper replacement for Virtual Console in my humble opinion I spend almost my complete download budget on Xbox Live Arcade (great service) nowadays.

Edited on by Guybrush_Threepwood

Guybrush_Threepwood

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

491. Posted:

I just wish Nintendo would put more first-party stuff on there.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

492. Posted:

StarFox wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

I kinda agree with him...sell my Wii and abandon all hopes of Nintendo ever liking me again. Oh I'm such a pathetic fanboy :P

Edited on by WaLzgi

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

JGMR

493. Posted:

Why is it so difficult for Nintendo and other developers to emulate titles from every system and release a game for every system once a week?

Every week a...

*NES
*SNES
*Nintendo 64
*Master System
*Megadrive/Genesis
*Turbo Duo
*Neo Geo

game.

Edited on by JGMR

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

manleycartoonist

494. Posted:

StarFox wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

I still regret giving up hope on Sega and selling my Dreamcast. And I owned the Game Gear, Genesis, Saturn and Dreamcast so I know what it's like to love a once great company that seemingly gave up hope and ignored the fanboys.

I have a website: www.the-manleys.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage

vio

495. Posted:

90's Gamer wrote:

Why is it so difficult for Nintendo and other developers to emulate titles from every system and release a game for every system once a week?

Every week a...

*NES
*SNES
*Nintendo 64
*Master System
*Megadrive/Genesis
*Turbo Duo
*Neo Geo

game.

Simply put, it's not. There's plenty of quality games across all the supported consoles and Virtual Console Arcade to easily release 1 every week, if not 2 or 3 every week. Nintendo is just being lazy and is obsessed with WiiWare and DSiWare, so VC suffers as a result.

vio

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

496. Posted:

The worst part is, I have no idea why they are obsessed with WiiWare and DSiWare. 95% of all the games released on there get bad reviews anyway...

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

vio

497. Posted:

MetalMario wrote:

The worst part is, I have no idea why they are obsessed with WiiWare and DSiWare. 95% of all the games released on there get bad reviews anyway...

I've been wondering the same thing myself for a long time now. It's quite the mystery. I wish whoever keeps downloading those crappy WiiWare and DSiWare games every week would just stop already. It's all about the $$$ and if Nintendo suddenly stopped making money with those services, there's a good chance they would start giving VC strong support again.

vio

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

498. Posted:

Hopefully once the Wii's successor is announced and the end is in site, Ninty will finally ramp up the number of VC games released...ah, who am I kidding? No body knows what the real reasons behind all this is. If they could just explain the situation more, things would be a lot less frustrating.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

499. Posted:

The next Wii successor should have
1 Game instals
2 GC VC
3 A cool design your own room channel for free
4 3D
5 Camera

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

500. Posted:

But seriously, at this point I'm happy with any VC (I'd prefer Mario Party, but you win some, you lose some)

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus