Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Showing 461 to 480 of 624

AuthorMessage

vio

461. Posted:

Reala wrote:

Vio any argument I could make would obviously fall on deaf ears where your concerned, wiiware isn't all shovelware anymore than 360 is all FPS, I really think some peoples expectations of what Nintendo can bring to VC are kind of unrealistic, 1 VC game a month is hardly the biggest outrage in the world.

No one ever said it was the biggest outrage in the world. We're just venting because that's what you do on internet forums. Are you forgetting where you are? This is the Virtual Console forum. If you want to read happy, "everything is great" comments, go over to the WiiWare or DSiWare forums. I'm sure they're happy campers over there.

vio

AuthorMessage

vio

462. Posted:

nuke13 wrote:

I agree that Nintendo has not done nearly enough to promote the service. Why can't they give away some points like with dsiware? The 500 point cards with big games at gamestop was a small step in that direction.

Most of my friends who own a wii don't even know that you can download retro games on it.

WTF? Really? How is that even possible if they have their Wii's online? Surely if they've ever visited the Wii Shop Channel to download games, they've seen the big old "Virtual Console" icon sitting right next to the WiiWare one there.

vio

AuthorMessage

pixelman

463. Posted:

brooks83 wrote:

The lack of releases is only one complaint in my overall dissatisfaction with Nintendo's handling of the VC. Honestly, if they wouldn't keep us in the dark about everything VC releated, I probably wouldn't be that upset. Why the secrecy? It's been that way since the beginning.

I agree with this. Some sort of official schedule would be most welcome.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Reala

464. Posted:

vio wrote:

Reala wrote:

Vio any argument I could make would obviously fall on deaf ears where your concerned, wiiware isn't all shovelware anymore than 360 is all FPS, I really think some peoples expectations of what Nintendo can bring to VC are kind of unrealistic, 1 VC game a month is hardly the biggest outrage in the world.

No one ever said it was the biggest outrage in the world. We're just venting because that's what you do on internet forums. Are you forgetting where you are? This is the Virtual Console forum. If you want to read happy, "everything is great" comments, go over to the WiiWare or DSiWare forums. I'm sure they're happy campers over there.

great comeback :p

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

Reala

465. Posted:

@Brookes: going so far as to call Nintendo's VC handling offensive is just a tad OTT, also 50 great wiiware titles sounds pretty good to me, not much VC stuff left at least not Nintendo owned stuff anyway, if a big company like EA put their games on to VC, then absolutely give VC more focus, otherwise the wiiware focus is the obvious sensible way to go, but whatever, I'm done beating a dead horse I'll leave that to outraged retro betrayed.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

466. Posted:

vio wrote:

Reala wrote:

Looking at the Wiiware releases from the last month and a half, I can't imagine they'd be very happy either.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

pixelman

467. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

vio wrote:

Reala wrote:

Looking at the Wiiware releases from the last month and a half, I can't imagine they'd be very happy either.

I know, right? There are so many good games coming out that my wallet just can't keep up with them. Stupid Nintendo, you need to slow down with the WiiWare releases. ^_~

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

vio

468. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

vio wrote:

Reala wrote:

LOL! Very true, but at least they get something every week and some of the games are alright I guess. That Pearl Harbor Trilogy game is supposed to be pretty decent.

vio

AuthorMessage

Hokori

469. Posted:

U dont want VC too run out do u, I know it wont be for a long time but still every game released on the VC is another that wont be but at least we have what we have for VC although I would like a VCA version of Pac-Man, DK and Street Fighter. I also want Saturn Games like NiGHTS. :)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Punny

470. Posted:

Where's my Yoshi's Island!?!

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

471. Posted:

PunnyGuy wrote:

With Donkey Kong 64, Mario Party and Earthbound. :P

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

brooks83

472. Posted:

@Reala - I'm guessing the VC wasn't a big factor in your purchasing of the Wii, but to me it was, so I can't help but feel a little dissapointed in Nintendo's handling of it. I don't sit around angry though, I just spend my money elsewhere.

brooks83

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

473. Posted:

America is in danger of having only one VC game a month. Ufouria has GOT to come out next week.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Don

474. Posted:

Bass+X0 wrote:

America is in danger of having only one VC game a month. Ufouria has GOT to come out next week.

No, Ufouria is definitely not coming out next week if Capcom is right with its VC schedule. Aero the Acrobat is scheduled to come out July 2010 and since today is the 19th with no VC, there's only one Monday left this month so Aero will be released on the 26th so Ufouria will be released in August at the earliest.

Don

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

475. Posted:

cheetahman91 wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

They'll come. Stop whining.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

476. Posted:

StarFox wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

They'll come. Stop whining.

I'm being sarcastic.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

477. Posted:

OK

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

478. Posted:

vio wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

vio wrote:

Reala wrote:

LOL! Very true, but at least they get something every week and some of the games are alright I guess. That Pearl Harbor Trilogy game is supposed to be pretty decent.

Its still no Ace Combat or Skycrawlers.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WolfRamHeart

479. Posted:

brooks83 wrote:

@Reala - I'm guessing the VC wasn't a big factor in your purchasing of the Wii, but to me it was, so I can't help but feel a little dissapointed in Nintendo's handling of it. I don't sit around angry though, I just spend my money elsewhere.

Yeah, I feel the same way. The Virtual Console was one of the biggest reasons that I decided to buy a Wii and Nintendo's treatment of the service and it's fans is a huge disappointment. I've been spending the majority of my download money on XBLA and PSN games lately. Hopefully Nintendo will get it's act together but I'm not holding my breath.

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage

Yellowtails

480. Posted:

Well if they start to release one vc game a month, if that one vc game is a good game, I wouldn't mind much.

Yellowtails