Topic: No VC release this week?!

Posts 461 to 480 of 612

Punny

Where's my Yoshi's Island!?!

I'm back (for the moment)!

cheetahman91

PunnyGuy wrote:

With Donkey Kong 64, Mario Party and Earthbound.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

brooks83

@Reala - I'm guessing the VC wasn't a big factor in your purchasing of the Wii, but to me it was, so I can't help but feel a little dissapointed in Nintendo's handling of it. I don't sit around angry though, I just spend my money elsewhere.

brooks83

Bass_X0

America is in danger of having only one VC game a month. Ufouria has GOT to come out next week.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Don

Bass+X0 wrote:

America is in danger of having only one VC game a month. Ufouria has GOT to come out next week.

No, Ufouria is definitely not coming out next week if Capcom is right with its VC schedule. Aero the Acrobat is scheduled to come out July 2010 and since today is the 19th with no VC, there's only one Monday left this month so Aero will be released on the 26th so Ufouria will be released in August at the earliest.

Don

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

cheetahman91 wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

They'll come. Stop whining.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

cheetahman91

StarFox wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

PunnyGuy wrote:

They'll come. Stop whining.

I'm being sarcastic.

Jesus is the only way.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

OK

CanisWolfred

vio wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

vio wrote:

Reala wrote:

Vio any argument I could make would obviously fall on deaf ears where your concerned, wiiware isn't all shovelware anymore than 360 is all FPS, I really think some peoples expectations of what Nintendo can bring to VC are kind of unrealistic, 1 VC game a month is hardly the biggest outrage in the world.

No one ever said it was the biggest outrage in the world. We're just venting because that's what you do on internet forums. Are you forgetting where you are? This is the Virtual Console forum. If you want to read happy, "everything is great" comments, go over to the WiiWare or DSiWare forums. I'm sure they're happy campers over there.

Looking at the Wiiware releases from the last month and a half, I can't imagine they'd be very happy either.

LOL! Very true, but at least they get something every week and some of the games are alright I guess. That Pearl Harbor Trilogy game is supposed to be pretty decent.

Its still no Ace Combat or Skycrawlers.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

WolfRamHeart

brooks83 wrote:

@Reala - I'm guessing the VC wasn't a big factor in your purchasing of the Wii, but to me it was, so I can't help but feel a little dissapointed in Nintendo's handling of it. I don't sit around angry though, I just spend my money elsewhere.

Yeah, I feel the same way. The Virtual Console was one of the biggest reasons that I decided to buy a Wii and Nintendo's treatment of the service and it's fans is a huge disappointment. I've been spending the majority of my download money on XBLA and PSN games lately. Hopefully Nintendo will get it's act together but I'm not holding my breath.

WolfRamHeart

Bass_X0

Well if they start to release one vc game a month, if that one vc game is a good game, I wouldn't mind much.

Check my topic of games that have been released through 2010. Even though there are several good games released, people still complain that they don't like particular genres so there's been very little they have been interested in. So even if it is one release per month, if you don't like that particular genre, then you're screwed for that month.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

Chrono_Cross

No virtual console release this week? Fanboys mad?
Better join in on this rant and sell my Wii.

Hell, I'll even get a anti-Nintendo tattoo to show my determination.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

WolfRamHeart wrote:

brooks83 wrote:

Yeah, I feel the same way. The Virtual Console was one of the biggest reasons that I decided to buy a Wii and Nintendo's treatment of the service and it's fans is a huge disappointment. I've been spending the majority of my download money on XBLA and PSN games lately. Hopefully Nintendo will get it's act together but I'm not holding my breath.

Nintendo released a good majority of good games from 2006-08. You call that mistreatment? All the good games are already out.

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Chrono+Cross wrote:

No virtual console release this week? Fanboys mad?
Better join in on this rant and sell my Wii.

Hell, I'll even get a anti-Nintendo tattoo to show my determination.

Do NOT sell your Wii! You'll regret it!

Bass_X0

Its time for this topic again.

What have you been downloading in the absence of VC games? Surely not Aero the Acrobat?

LordJumpMad

Roll Dice

Come on baby!!! Papa needs a new pair of Donkey Kong 64

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Ha ha. Snake eyes.

Just my Luck...
oh well at less we Got BlayzBloo: Super Melee Action Battle Royale
Good thing too, since the DS lacks Fighting Games

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

cheetahman91

Here's hoping Uforia comes out next week.

Jesus is the only way.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Tasuki

Bass X0 wrote:

Its time for this topic again.

What have you been downloading in the absence of VC games? Surely not Aero the Acrobat?

Nothing on my Wii. I got Resident Evil 4 the other day from Amazon, but as far as downloading goes I downloaded Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the 360 the other day and I am thinking of a few more titles.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.