401. Posted:

Pfft, I know.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

402. Posted:

402 and Counting.
We all Love our Classic Games.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

403. Posted:

GIVE ME MARIO PARTY ALREADY. >_>

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

404. Posted:

I hope we get Mario Tennis next week.

WIIWARE: More Art Style and Bearsworth Manor

That's it? Boy, what a crappy week.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

405. Posted:

And NA's VC release pattern continues...
Ah well, at least the Art Style game looks good. Might pick it up on down the road.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

406. Posted:

Crap week is crap.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

vio

407. Posted:

If anyone who works for Nintendo of America is reading this: KISS MY ASS! You guys are bunch of douche bags. I didn't buy a Wii to download your god awful WiiShovelWare. Keep it up and I'll end up going the Homebrew Channel method to get my retro fix.

vio

AuthorMessage

KanrakusPizza

408. Posted:

vio wrote:

If anyone who works for Nintendo of America is reading this: KISS MY ASS! You guys are bunch of douche bags. I didn't buy a Wii to download your god awful WiiShovelWare. Keep it up and I'll end up going the Homebrew Channel method to get my retro fix.

Isnt that a little......harsh?

wont be on here anymore

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

409. Posted:

Just release something every week. Please. I don't care if it's the crappiest game ever, some idiot will buy it, and the sooner all the crap is out there, the sooner we can get to the goods. Besides, even crapola is better than nothing.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

410. Posted:

Yeah, release Atari 2600 games if you have to. Just give us one VC game a week, please.

AuthorMessage

vio

411. Posted:

KanrakusPizza wrote:

Isnt that a little......harsh?

Not really. It's been week after week, month after month of this BS and I'm reaching my breaking point. I mean seriously, who is downloading all that WiiWare junk and making it such a "high priority" for Nintendo of America that they could really give a rats ass about Virtual Console anymore? It boggles my mind. Too many 14 year old idiot kids with Wii's that can't appreciate classic games perhaps? Yeah, keep eating up that Art Style and Tales of Bearsworth junk while simultaneously ruining Virtual Console for the rest of us you idiot pimply faced losers.

vio

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

412. Posted:

For those who really want their "neglected" games back:

http://www.ebay.com/

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

413. Posted:

Has Nintendo even said why they have reduced the amount of VC content? Did I miss a post or something, The main reason I bought a Wii was for the VC.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

414. Posted:

Well, in case you haven't noticed, the VC in North America has been horriby lacking in the last couple years. Lately, we've been lucky to get a weekly release. Nintendo hasn't said why, but people seem to "assume" it's because of WiiWare and DSiWare.

Not that I care, I have almost all the games I want, and the rest I can get on Amazon or ebay.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

415. Posted:

I just wish Nintendo will put more first-party titles on there. I mean Sega has more than Nintendo on there.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

jbrodack

416. Posted:

Some of the reactions to this are hilariously pathetic. Crying over lack of "new" classic content. There is still a lot of virtual console titles out there. If you really want something you haven't tried before try some of the more obscure games by other means than the VC. Hell there are still homebrew games made for atari 2600 with carts and all that made.

We all enjoy video games here but if the lack of new old games is that upsetting to you something is really wrong with you. Seriously, you need to get a life if this upsets you so much you feel the need to curse out and threaten Nintendo.

wii code: 2630-2655-0027-8482
onslaught friend code: 1977-7779-8949
bomberman blast: 1634 2282 0930

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

417. Posted:

StarFox wrote:

I've been selling my old games to have them on Virtual Console. I barely use my old consoles now and they haven't been touched for many years. Whereas my Wii is used daily. I have Secret of Evermore on my SNES (which needs a new cable to connect it to the TV). Yet I still want it on VC and would download it immediately. The cartridge... probably hasn't been touched in ten years. Even if I did get that cable, I'd still barely play my SNES, instead preferring to stick with my downloaded games.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

418. Posted:

I'm not selling my systems any time soon for the following reasons:

1. They work fine, and I don't need to download games again because of that.
2. I have plenty of games that won't be coming to the VC any time soon.

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

419. Posted:

I'm not expecting any VC games to be released in America today. Nor am I expecting Shantae on the WiiWare.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

420. Posted:

StarFox wrote:

Not all of us have access to a bank account or credit card... >: (

@Bass X0: You mean DSiWare.

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV