Forums

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Posts 401 to 420 of 612

CanisWolfred

Just release something every week. Please. I don't care if it's the crappiest game ever, some idiot will buy it, and the sooner all the crap is out there, the sooner we can get to the goods. Besides, even crapola is better than nothing.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Yeah, release Atari 2600 games if you have to. Just give us one VC game a week, please.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

vio

KanrakusPizza wrote:

Isnt that a little......harsh?

Not really. It's been week after week, month after month of this BS and I'm reaching my breaking point. I mean seriously, who is downloading all that WiiWare junk and making it such a "high priority" for Nintendo of America that they could really give a rats ass about Virtual Console anymore? It boggles my mind. Too many 14 year old idiot kids with Wii's that can't appreciate classic games perhaps? Yeah, keep eating up that Art Style and Tales of Bearsworth junk while simultaneously ruining Virtual Console for the rest of us you idiot pimply faced losers.

"Tingle is the very reincarnation of a fairy!"

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

For those who really want their "neglected" games back:

http://www.ebay.com/

Tasuki

Has Nintendo even said why they have reduced the amount of VC content? Did I miss a post or something, The main reason I bought a Wii was for the VC.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Well, in case you haven't noticed, the VC in North America has been horriby lacking in the last couple years. Lately, we've been lucky to get a weekly release. Nintendo hasn't said why, but people seem to "assume" it's because of WiiWare and DSiWare.

Not that I care, I have almost all the games I want, and the rest I can get on Amazon or ebay.

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

MetalMario

I just wish Nintendo will put more first-party titles on there. I mean Sega has more than Nintendo on there.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

jbrodack

Some of the reactions to this are hilariously pathetic. Crying over lack of "new" classic content. There is still a lot of virtual console titles out there. If you really want something you haven't tried before try some of the more obscure games by other means than the VC. Hell there are still homebrew games made for atari 2600 with carts and all that made.

We all enjoy video games here but if the lack of new old games is that upsetting to you something is really wrong with you. Seriously, you need to get a life if this upsets you so much you feel the need to curse out and threaten Nintendo.

wii code: 2630-2655-0027-8482
onslaught friend code: 1977-7779-8949
bomberman blast: 1634 2282 0930

Bass_X0

StarFox wrote:

I've been selling my old games to have them on Virtual Console. I barely use my old consoles now and they haven't been touched for many years. Whereas my Wii is used daily. I have Secret of Evermore on my SNES (which needs a new cable to connect it to the TV). Yet I still want it on VC and would download it immediately. The cartridge... probably hasn't been touched in ten years. Even if I did get that cable, I'd still barely play my SNES, instead preferring to stick with my downloaded games.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

I'm not selling my systems any time soon for the following reasons:

1. They work fine, and I don't need to download games again because of that.
2. I have plenty of games that won't be coming to the VC any time soon.

Bass_X0

I'm not expecting any VC games to be released in America today. Nor am I expecting Shantae on the WiiWare.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

TwilightV

StarFox wrote:

Not all of us have access to a bank account or credit card... >: (

@Bass X0: You mean DSiWare.

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

Bass_X0

Yes. For some reason I was thinking it was a WiiWare game.

It should be though. I'd quite welcome a WiiWare Shantae game.

TwilightV

Yes, that was what I had hoped for as well, but i'll take what I can get.

Same for VC. I'm 30 titles away from having all 72 games published by Nintendo (including HAL's Lolo games). I expect that number to diminish very quickly.

TwilightV

ogo79

TwilightV wrote:

Yes, that was what I had hoped for as well, but i'll take what I can get.

Same for VC. I'm 30 titles away from having all 72 games published by Nintendo (including HAL's Lolo games). I expect that number to diminish very quickly.

i was pondering checking out the lolo games, im not into puzzle games and maybe that why i steered away from lolo back in the days, but now that i look at some gameplay it seems cool. from what i understand the eggerland versions are japan only?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Kyloctopus

Bout 3 quarters of what's out on VC is bad, and the only reason I'd get it is because the awesomer sequal (Mario Power Tennis or SSBB, Mario Kart Pilotwings when it comes out) is more expensive when the N64 origional, is not the best.... but it's cheaper.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Sequel doesn't have an A in it.

I agree with Koops3 that most of the VC is itself shovelware. At least WiiWare is original, whereas for all anyone cares Nintendo could re-release Atari 2600 games just to meet demand.

Kaeobais

Yeah, a lot of the VC games are almost as bad as the WiiWare games. Problem is, Nintendo has TONS of good games they could release, but they don't. I have no idea why, but they don't. They have all these great games they COULD release, but instead they release Milon's Secret Castle and Enduro Racer ...

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Bass_X0

Shadx wrote:

Yeah, a lot of the VC games are almost as bad as the WiiWare games. Problem is, Nintendo has TONS of good games they could release, but they don't. I have no idea why, but they don't. They have all these great games they COULD release, but instead they release Milon's Secret Castle and Enduro Racer ...

Thats not Nintendo's fault though. They didn't ask or make the owners of those games to put them on the VC.

Roebuck77

@Shadx no kidding what about the original Contra or Bionic Commando? Classic/iconinc games. I've been waiting for Ikari Warriors to come out since the beginning.

Roebuck77

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.