Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Showing 381 to 400 of 623

AuthorMessage

vio

381. Posted:

StarFox wrote:

Looks like another no-VC week.

We get three WiiWare games and two DSiWare games this week.

I wonder if this is how it's going to be from now on. 1 week with a release, 1 without. Quite sad really. They keep dumping all this WiiShovelWare on us week after week after week and I could really care less about any of it. They're losing a lot of money with me now.

vio

AuthorMessage

Saber

382. Posted:

so.................................................

SSBB: 1634-4624-0179

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

383. Posted:

Sigh. Yet another week of no VC, without Nintendo ever officially commenting on it. THAT, as I've alluded to before, is what REALLY pisses me off. If they'd at least TELL us what they're doing, I wouldn't mind QUITE as much.

Oh, I did get Wild Guns last week...my brother gifted it so we could try co-op. Pretty fun game, but the continue system is retarded, IMO. We were unable to beat it on easy because of that fatal flaw.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

384. Posted:

We got Wild Guns. I'm happy.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Atlantis1982

385. Posted:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Sigh. Yet another week of no VC, without Nintendo ever officially commenting on it. THAT, as I've alluded to before, is what REALLY pisses me off. If they'd at least TELL us what they're doing, I wouldn't mind QUITE as much..

It doesn't help that the press (looking at you NintendoLife) doesn't bother asking the higher ups about this. Instead they constantly ask questions to things we already knew about.

Atlantis1982

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

386. Posted:

I don't think we can save the Virtual Console at this rate. All we have is the ability to complain and write petitions. Boycotts would only hurt Nintendo and the fanbase is in such division on Nintendo that it would be **** to get a large group to demand more VC.

Sorry for being emo, but I'm not sure if there's much else we can do.

Edited on by astarisborn94

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

387. Posted:

Gah, I hate these summer VC droughts. They really suck.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

388. Posted:

Perhaps the VC should've been a 5-a-year thing, with five of the best games coming out every Christmas. :)

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

MarkyVigoroth

389. Posted:

Hm. Due to all of the licensing/translating issues, I decided to just not worry about VC now. (My only worry is getting Donkey Kong 64 released, and that is only because Rare wants to release the game.
...and also Mayhem in Monsterland. Release the other C64 games, please!)

Edited on by MarkyVigoroth

..."Twilight"? I'd rather read "My Immortal."

Credits: http://fav.me/d2gq0yf <- NOT my stamp

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

390. Posted:

DK64 will be released, even if they have to make some minor modifications. Nintendo owns the DK series, not Rare.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

WiiPS2Guy

391. Posted:

Such is the way of life. I would rather see a larger emphasis of VC games over WiiWare games but there is still quite a few games to choose from.

WiiPS2Guy

AuthorMessage

manleycartoonist

392. Posted:

This service would still have been awesome, even if it just had the core Mario games... and that's all. Everything beyond that is a sweet bonus!

I have a website: www.the-manleys.blogspot.com

AuthorMessage

vio

393. Posted:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

I don't think we can save the Virtual Console at this rate. All we have is the ability to complain and write petitions. Boycotts would only hurt Nintendo and the fanbase is in such division on Nintendo that it would be **** to get a large group to demand more VC.

You're always going on about "saving the Virtual Console" like it's officially done for or something now. Wasn't it you that started that silly "Save the Virtual Console" petition last year that ended being a big waste of time? No offense, but you need to give it a rest already.

vio

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

394. Posted:

Yeah, there's nothing we as customers can do. Downloading more games won't work, we wouldn't be able to afford that many anyway. Besides, I've pretty much downloaded almost all the games I want from the VC thats currently available anyway. There's a few left but I'm no rush to download those, if I ever do.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioFan1995

395. Posted:

I'm very disappointed on why the VC service is getting no games or one/two each week...oh well.

Best thread ever.
Currently Playing:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Paper Mario (VC), Zelda: Majora's Mask (VC)
Formerly Nintendogames1000

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

396. Posted:

vio wrote:

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

You're always going on about "saving the Virtual Console" like it's officially done for or something now. Wasn't it you that started that silly "Save the Virtual Console" petition last year that ended being a big waste of time? No offense, but you need to give it a rest already.

When I started to moan about the lack of VC, I had a really bad feeling it would reach this situation, and it did. I thought we could do something about this and change the course of the Virtual Console. All our efforts have so far failed. What makes you think it'll change this moment now that the damage has been done? And then, here's a tougher question:

If the Virtual Console were to die this generation, how do you think we'll be able to revive it?

Bass also brings up a strong point that is impossible to denide.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

397. Posted:

Atlantis1982 wrote:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Sigh. Yet another week of no VC, without Nintendo ever officially commenting on it. THAT, as I've alluded to before, is what REALLY pisses me off. If they'd at least TELL us what they're doing, I wouldn't mind QUITE as much..

It doesn't help that the press (looking at you NintendoLife) doesn't bother asking the higher ups about this. Instead they constantly ask questions to things we already knew about.

Agreed. Gaming journalists in general never seem to ask the right questions when it comes to stuff like this. Chances are most of them just don't care about VC all that much, but that doesn't excuse NLife.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

398. Posted:

if you've got problems with questions NL is or is not asking, guys, tell it to the admins. chances are there's something in place keeping them from asking whatever hard-hitting questions you're wanting them to ask, though.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

399. Posted:

Lol save the Virtual Console... This guy lol.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

400. Posted:

Time for this topic again. No wonder we're up to twenty pages...

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!