Topic: No VC release this week?!

Showing 301 to 320 of 623

AuthorMessage

Lady_Gaga

301. Posted:

I think we will get Wild Guns for VC This week

Europe Had to Catch up with us for a bit

I wanna hold em' like they do in Texas plays,
Fold em' let em' hit me, raise it, baby stay with me, (I love it)

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

302. Posted:

When America gets a VC game again, it'll probably be another great one.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

WildPidgeyAppears

303. Posted:

Bass+X0 wrote:

When America gets a VC game again, it'll probably be another great one.

I CALL FINAL FANTASY MYSTIC QUEST.

Dear Sega and Nintendo: a Sonichu game would totally rock, make it happen!
Backloggery

AuthorMessage

KingMike

304. Posted:

I'm surprised Square-Enix has re-released that one. I guess maybe V (in Japan) and VI were omitted in case of a 3DS remake or something, but I don't think there's much remake potential in that one.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

WiiPS2Guy

305. Posted:

Figures, I hope when they come out with the next one it will be a Nintendo 64 game.

WiiPS2Guy

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

306. Posted:

Three WiiWare and two DSiWare this week. I hope they're working on something good.
Please let it be Donkey Kong Arcade.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

307. Posted:

@Bass: I'm thinking the same thing.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

vio

308. Posted:

What a shocker. 3 more crappy WiiWare games and not a single VC release. WiiWare HAS GOT TO GO!

vio

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

309. Posted:

Did you really just call Art Style: light trax crappy? <_<

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

310. Posted:

@vio: I like WiiWare. Besides, Nintendo needs it to meet the high demand of new games.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

vio

311. Posted:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Did you really just call Art Style: light trax crappy? <_<

Yes, I really did. I'm sorry, but moving lines around is not my idea of a good time. I'm sick of $10 flash games. There's tons of great VC games that have been rated and are awaiting release, but Nintendo won't release them because they have a raging hard on for WiiWare. Is single VC release a week asking too much of Nintendo? I think not especially since they were supposed to be giving us 2 a week, plus one N64 game each month. But that was clearly a lie.

vio

AuthorMessage

vio

312. Posted:

StarFox wrote:

@vio: I like WiiWare. Besides, Nintendo needs it to meet the high demand of new games.

There's some good stuff on WiiWare, but ironically most of it is new takes on classics that we have on Virtual Console, like Castlevania Rebirth, Contra Rebirth, Megaman 9 & 10, etc.

vio

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

313. Posted:

Why not give games a try before knocking them down.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

JonWahlgren

314. Posted:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Why, that's far too rational.

Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren

AuthorMessage

vio

315. Posted:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Uhm, because I don't have a money tree growing in my backyard. I'm not going to blow $10 on a WiiWare game that I MIGHT like when I would be better served saving that money for VC titles(i really want that wild guns!!). It's all about priorities. Virtual Console was the PRIMARY reason I purchased a Wii. I didn't get it to play "rhythm" and "art" games. If you love WiiWare, that's just fine with me, but I could care less about 90% of the games on there.

vio

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

316. Posted:

I'm just saying don't call games outright crap if you haven't even played it, that's all.

The VC is great, and that's cool that it was the main reason why you got your Wii. How many games do you have so far? :)

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

vio

317. Posted:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

I'm just saying don't call games outright crap if you haven't even played it, that's all.

The VC is great, and that's cool that it was the main reason why you got your Wii. How many games do you have so far? :)

Fair enough, I won't knock that "Art Style" game anymore. :) I have a little over a hundred games now on all of the systems, save for the C64 and VC Arcade.

vio

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

318. Posted:

Oh wow. So what was that about the money tree. XD Just kidding. :P
Not a fan of the VC Arcade?

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

319. Posted:

vio wrote:

StarFox wrote:

There's some good stuff on WiiWare, but ironically most of it is new takes on classics that we have on Virtual Console, like Castlevania Rebirth, Contra Rebirth, Megaman 9 & 10, etc.

Most? That's a small fraction of good Wiiware my friend ;)

Edited on by Unca_Lz

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

320. Posted:

__Suburban_Sensei wrote:

What bums me out most about these "VC-Free" weeks is that I mainly bought a Wii so I could play these gems of yester-year. I hate that Nintendo seems they would rather focus on the WiiWare service, when I would rather have a game from the SNES that I know is good, then some crappy WiiWare game that is just a free-online flash game with a $10 price tag. I wouldn't be so bitter about it if I had Starfox and Yoshi's Island on my Wii right now...make it happen, Nintendo!

The VC sells itself, so Nintendo needs to focus on Wiiware more. Btw, try some of those "crappy" Wiiware games. You might be surprised

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky