Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Showing 281 to 300 of 623

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

281. Posted:

lz2010 wrote:

I suppose....but even Japan is getting very few VC titles now

You have a point there. We'll have to wait until next update to confirm/deny its continuation/pattern. I hope Nintendo smartens up and starts choosing the games some of us have been waiting for...

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

mnementh

282. Posted:

@Stuffgamer1 - there are already Disney games available as downloads. Little Mermaid II on the PSN I think I saw. It's just too great opportunity with Epic Mickey, which I'm pretty sure Nintendo will help advertise big time. These games are also too good - Lion King is just amazing. I'm playing it these days again on DOS emulation but have a trouble recognizing the controller. These games will sell and they'll find a way to make it happen.

So ends a saga older than time itself.
The World's oldest and fiercest army has been led to victory, and a lost generation
is delivered from its fear of extinction. As the sun sets over the
field of conflict the dinosaurs disperse, hoping never to set foot
in this place again.

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

283. Posted:

I'm predicting we'll be getting Mega Man 5 soon.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

284. Posted:

Nintendo will make alot of money if they Release those Old Mario Party Games,or some of the Mega Man X Games, I never played before, But thats up to Capcom If they want to.

How about Dream Cast Games, Why havn't nintendo, try that with Sega.
and Sega needs the Money too

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

285. Posted:

@JumpMad: Not enough room for the Dreamcast ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

286. Posted:

FOR MY FIX
1. Try something new on the VC (e.g. Wrecking Crew)
2. Get something used (e.g. Duck Tales)
3. Find a remake (e.g. Drift Mania)
4. Go play what games I already have. :)

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

287. Posted:

@mnementh: Yeah, there are some Disney games available on the PAL PSN, but not American or Japanese for some odd reason. Also note that they're collaborations with other companies, and not Capcom. This may have no effect on VC possibilities, but is still worth a mention, IMO.

@StarFox: Ah, Wrecking Crew is one of those "childhood classics." By which I mean I'm quite fond of it, but that may be due largely to nostalgia.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

WildPidgeyAppears

288. Posted:

I have a theory on the lower volume of VC releases as of late, so hear me out. A lot of the really good games, barring a few other classics, are on VC. Subtracting licensed games for legal issues, that may be part of the issue. Not to mention the focus on WiiWare and DSiWare lately.

Dear Sega and Nintendo: a Sonichu game would totally rock, make it happen!
Backloggery

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

289. Posted:

No VC release yet AGAIN....

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

290. Posted:

It'll be Europe's turn soon...

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

SuperPeach

291. Posted:

Again.... (sigh)

SuperPeach

AuthorMessage

Token_Girl

292. Posted:

Lame! It'd be understandable if WW was stacked with titles...but it's only getting two.

Oh well...off to download my free photo dojo!

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage

jhuhn

293. Posted:

Nintendo of America should have released a game from the Commodore 64, as we are due for another one from that computer system.

jhuhn

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

294. Posted:

We've been due for a long while...

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

MarkyVigoroth

295. Posted:

You know that we are pretty much on a standstill here, right? I mean, all we are left to do is either mention the lack of Virtual Console games or make threads on attempts to "save" the Virtual Console, even though no thread had ever reached actual fruition.

Ironically, just when the Virtual Console picks up and I forget about boycotting WiiWare, the Virtual Console slows down.
Then again, I am rather conformist, so I will just play the games I have yet to beat (or use my DSiXL, if I have one).

..."Twilight"? I'd rather read "My Immortal."

Credits: http://fav.me/d2gq0yf <- NOT my stamp

AuthorMessage

vio

296. Posted:

Wild Guns should have been released this week.

vio

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

297. Posted:

All we got is WiiWare this week. Woohoo.

Shut up and download Yoshi's Story or something.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

Ristar42

298. Posted:

At least the US and Japan VC are not rendered largely worthless due to rubbish 50HZ versions...

Edited on by Ristar42

Ristar42

AuthorMessage

pixelman

299. Posted:

Bit.Trip Runner is out next week, so this is good news for me. ;3

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

suburban_sensei

300. Posted:

What bums me out most about these "VC-Free" weeks is that I mainly bought a Wii so I could play these gems of yester-year. I hate that Nintendo seems they would rather focus on the WiiWare service, when I would rather have a game from the SNES that I know is good, then some crappy WiiWare game that is just a free-online flash game with a $10 price tag. I wouldn't be so bitter about it if I had Starfox and Yoshi's Island on my Wii right now...make it happen, Nintendo!

Currently Playing:
New Super Luigi U
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Earthbound

Nintendo ID: Suburban_Sensei